FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 1, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Those are the dumbest shoes I have ever seen in my life.

They're expensive for NO REASON. Its just a regular ass pair of shoes with wings and teddy pairs attached to them.
April 1, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
thrillmatic

I think they're fly, but this is a great question nonetheless.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 1, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Why do people pay for overpriced shit quality Jordan's that have been coming out?
April 1, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
thrillmatic

Why do people pay for overpriced shit quality Jordan's that have been coming out?

Another great question. And I feel that every pair of AJs since the 12s have been awful.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 3, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Jay_Bird

cause people are insecure about themselves

so they think they wearing stupid shoes that celebs wear will make them feel important

if you came out with some stupid shoes that had hearts and tards on them with an expensive price attached to it

gave some to kanye west and let him wear them for free

i promise you buy the end of the week everyone will wear those shoes
April 3, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
hypegrease

yooo some sus ass white boy was wear the gorilla looking shits
April 3, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

I really dislike that shoe. I dont think anyone can pull it off. Its just too bulky.
April 3, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
b-r-ate

its just dumb. all of that jeremy scott shit is just unpulloffable shit. i mean, you cant look good with a fuckin cat on yo feet, even if its wild n has a cheetah print.

ja sam tu zbog para.

April 3, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
airkenny

suspended

flamboyant kicks for those who seek attention

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

April 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
th3kid

They're expensive for NO REASON. Its just a regular ass pair of shoes with wings and teddy pairs attached to them.

Dat ignorance. It's expensive because:

1. it's a collaboration WITH A HIGH-END DESIGNER.
2. You will NEVER get another shoe with a Wing, Teddy Bear, Gorilla, etc.
3. The quality is a little bit better than a regular Adidas shoe.
4. They're SOMEWHAT limited.

At this point, people buy them for the hype. When They first started coming out, people bought them because of Celebs (some still do now). I personally buy them because it's aesthetically pleasing. If you get into clothes, like higher end shit you'll see that it's more or so about being trying new things and being aesthetically pleasing than trying to please everyone's visual needs, that's why the majority of the high end shit general public looks at it like LOLWTF because it's normally new or different.

And tbh, they aren't that expensive.
April 3, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
trapkingxo

At this point, people buy them for the hype. When They first started coming out, people bought them because of Celebs (some still do now). I personally buy them because it's aesthetically pleasing. If you get into clothes, like higher end shit you'll see that it's more or so about being trying new things and being aesthetically pleasing than trying to please everyone's visual needs, that's why the majority of the high end shit general public looks at it like LOLWTF because it's normally new or different.

Arrogance is man's self-gratitude.

April 4, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I never though it was possible to condense such a large amount of bullshit into so little words.

Bravo sir.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
reesehiawatha

Because A$AP Rocky mentioned them in a rap song, and A$AP Rocky got the hype right now.
That's why.

April 12, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
apollo57

I actually Ike mine. Good quality, guarenteed neck breaker but u gotta know whats within your limits. I only rock wings 2.0 alot of it is too much sometimes, especially people who try to over match

Diamond life

April 13, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
nikbates

This. The people who buy this and have always been into this are on another level, above us. They live in a fashion world we never see on the daily. Generally speaking of course, there's always exceptions etc.

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

April 22, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
klimek135

Cause they're hype. DUH
April 24, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
paulywalnuts

i sorta like the gorilla ones but $200? XD

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

April 26, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
mistayif

to be alternative dude, we're thinking outside the box mayne
April 26, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
Sure Faust

Holy shit, the gorilla ones are such high fashion.
hahahah

SUP

April 27, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
itsOMG

smh @ most of the answers in here ...they buy it because they like it...if you dont like it ..you should have bought it then..
April 30, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
DarthVader

Saw some dude at my local supermarket jumping around in his JS x Adidas shoes. It was the one with wings that's pink and yellow.
June 13, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Can't believe dude said teddy bear shoes are high fashion
June 13, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
feathers

http://www.shopadidas.ca/product/RD862/X30164/Originals/Men%27s+Jeremy+Scott+Stars+and+Stripes+Track+Top/detail.jsf
teddy bears can smd
all bout dat leopard
http://www.shopadidas.ca/product/DA922/V24578/Originals/Kids+Jeremy+Scott+Leopard+Shoes/detail.jsf

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 13, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
dailydosage

because people like it, and it's hyped. why you think people pay £40 for a pair of plain vans when they could get plimsoles or some cheap shit? all about the hype!

plus jeremy scott's fall/winter range is pretty nice e.g. the floral firebird jacket
June 14, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

because people like it, and it's hyped. why you think people pay £40 for a pair of plain vans when they could get plimsoles or some cheap shit? all about the hype!

plus jeremy scott's fall/winter range is pretty nice e.g. the floral firebird jacket

Nigga 40 dollars is nothing
June 14, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
WPGMB

cause they are expensive but not toooo expensive. people are also dumb af.
June 14, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
honey

Nigga 40 dollars is nothing

£40 is $62, but still not that much lol
June 14, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Lol niggas pay 60 dollars for vans in the UK
June 14, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
aldrxn

I think they look pretty cool.. to look at. Would never wear them though.
June 15, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Sunpreme

Please login first to reply.