September 20, 2012 @ 18:27:16

Inactive User

Hey does anyone now the sizing of roshe run? For example, I wear Vans in a size 10. Should I get a 10 in roshe run or size up/down?

Best to go TTS, or .5 down if necessary if you can't find your true size. Sizing up looks stupid because there is too much room within the mesh and your feet don't "fill out" the shoe since they are all mesh. But if you go TTS or .5 with thin socks they look good
September 20, 2012 @ 18:31:37
Hey does anyone now the sizing of roshe run? For example, I wear Vans in a size 10. Should I get a 10 in roshe run or size up/down?

Best to go TTS, or .5 down if necessary if you can't find your true size. Sizing up looks stupid because there is too much room within the mesh and your feet don't "fill out" the shoe since they are all mesh. But if you go TTS or .5 with thin socks they look good

+1 dude I prefer a tighter fit on my roshe....
September 20, 2012 @ 19:48:00

Ok looks like 9.5 is the size to get? The only reason I sad possibly size up is if the shoes run small thats all. Thanks for the feedback
September 20, 2012 @ 19:51:53

Ok looks like 9.5 is the size to get? The only reason I sad possibly size up is if the shoes run small thats all. Thanks for the feedback

Yes bro, go half a size for nice snug good looking fit ;)
September 20, 2012 @ 20:04:06

Inactive User

True to size if possible. .5 down if your TTS isn't available
September 22, 2012 @ 21:33:30
i got black worn roshe runs size 9! hmu with trades in large supreme or size 8-9 supreme vans or backpacks or 75 shipped, no original box
September 22, 2012 @ 22:27:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
My roshe collection. Two more to go!

FAH-Q i'm jealous yo
took me a while but im happy with my collection. now i just need to find calypsos and I should be good.

A THING OF IMMORTAL MAKE. www.breakingnews56.com

September 23, 2012 @ 16:00:23
if im TTS in dunk sb lows, have to go .5 size up for kd iv's, and have to go full size up for kobe vii's, do you think i should go TTS for roshe runs or .5 size up? ik the original post has sizing details but they dont have any comparisons. thanks in advanced
September 23, 2012 @ 17:25:48
Roshe's are at the nike outlets check em out!

سبحان

September 23, 2012 @ 20:18:07
What colors? Where they on hash or did they have a FSR?
September 24, 2012 @ 02:31:16

If that's true I might call up my nearest one and ask em.
September 24, 2012 @ 04:11:36
Wow, Breaking News, that Roshe collection is amazing
September 26, 2012 @ 02:05:37
still looking for iguanas in size 11.5

please msg if you know where i can cop

thanks
September 28, 2012 @ 05:53:22
just got some DS siren red and cyber's for under retail! thank you to those who dont sell a rape prices!
September 28, 2012 @ 11:44:19
Are they as comfortable as Free Run + 2, or even better?

luv sic.

September 28, 2012 @ 13:51:02
Even better^
September 28, 2012 @ 15:10:07

is this a new men's colorway?
September 28, 2012 @ 16:22:58

IMO much more comfortable esp when you're wearing them all day long. Roshes aren't built for running like the free run 2, but I like them better for everyday wear.

-Brian

September 28, 2012 @ 16:36:34

New to the Roshe forum on here, figure I'd show what I have so far. Was lucky enough to grab all the shoes I have at retail & below(thanks Nordstrom Rack). Still looking for Mango & Calypso roshes. If any of you guys have either colorway in a size 8.5-9 shoot me a message!

-Brian

September 28, 2012 @ 16:53:01

got the womens tropical twists at my local nike outlet

Interested in AirMax

September 29, 2012 @ 01:27:45
@brianmmn you have 2 pairs of iguanas? Can I cop one if it's 8.5?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 29, 2012 @ 16:38:12
@brianmmn you have 2 pairs of iguanas? Can I cop one if it's 8.5?

Honestly can't let my 2nd pair go. Knowing how hard it is to find any roshes now, I have to keep them. Esp the iguana colorway one of my favorites.

-Brian

October 02, 2012 @ 15:33:05

IMO much more comfortable esp when you're wearing them all day long. Roshes aren't built for running like the free run 2, but I like them better for everyday wear.

I tell you what, I been running in New Balances my whole life and took a risk to my shins and started running in my roshes bc of how breathable they are and theyve turned out to be pretty decent. Its only been about a month or so so well see..
October 02, 2012 @ 23:46:47
not feeling the new roshe's.. anyone else waiting for the Shorebreaks??
October 03, 2012 @ 16:07:34

I tell you what, I been running in New Balances my whole life and took a risk to my shins and started running in my roshes bc of how breathable they are and theyve turned out to be pretty decent. Its only been about a month or so so well see..

Nice, ill try running with em to see how they hold up. Figure with just wearing them casually and you see the soles starting to crease. I didn't think they'd hold up well as a running shoe. Maybe I wear my roshes too much too lol

-Brian

October 05, 2012 @ 05:46:40
Just got my black/ sail in the mail for under retail!
October 05, 2012 @ 05:50:05

WHERE
October 05, 2012 @ 17:42:24

WHERE

Someone online who actually has a heart and doesnt sell at rape resell prices! Haha
October 05, 2012 @ 22:26:53

WHERE

Someone online who actually has a heart and doesnt sell at rape resell prices! Haha

A rarity. You got lucky haha.

That being said, if anyone wants to let go of a pair of iguanas or black/sails in an 11 for $90 shipped let me know.
October 07, 2012 @ 02:35:59
Looking for size 9 DS Black/Sails! Lmk
Please login first to reply.
x