May 25, 2013 @ 17:49:45
Currently skating: Vans era pro
(Invalid img)

Favourite shoe I have skated: SB Dunks snake skin, I skated them when I was about 14 (Wish I could get another pair for chilling now)
(Invalid img)

Most bought classic: Es Accels, had about 10 pairs
(Invalid img)
May 25, 2013 @ 20:29:18
(Invalid img)
How are they? Do they last noticeably longer than regular eras?
June 10, 2013 @ 00:45:53
i been skating p rod 5 mids and im lovin em
June 10, 2013 @ 01:36:38
stefan janoskis

/thread
June 12, 2013 @ 21:10:30
(Invalid img)
mine are 2 months old and they are holding up well, the insoles are really nice aswell.
June 13, 2013 @ 03:59:21
Why do people like the half cabs so much?
Not being a hater but I don't understand the appeal since it feels bulky and it has terrible padding on the overall foot aside from the god tier ankle part.
I have the og half cabs not the pros if that make a difference.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 18, 2013 @ 02:19:12
Just got the Supreme x Vans Lampin and their the best shoes I've bought in awhile. Ridiculously comfortable, durable and look great. Not to mention that it's awesome they revived this '90s silhouette. If you dig their style, totally worth the price tag. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

June 19, 2013 @ 05:32:17
Skate shoes or Skate boarding shoes are low-cut shoes specially designed and manufactured for use in skateboarding. While numerous no-skaters choose to wear skate shoes, the design of the skate shoe includes many features designed especially for use skateboarding, including a rubber or polyurethane sole with minimal tread pattern or no pattern, a composition leather or suede upper.
Longboarding
Stunt Scooters
http://
June 25, 2013 @ 03:20:39
cons cts all day everyday

or gravis if you can find them

i really love sabra's chipotle hummus as well
July 08, 2013 @ 09:34:21
Just got the Supreme x Vans Lampin and their the best shoes I've bought in awhile. Ridiculously comfortable, durable and look great. Not to mention that it's awesome they revived this '90s silhouette. If you dig their style, totally worth the price tag. 
no theyre not, theyre just suede vulcanized shoes. you can pick up some 2 pairs of good emericas for the price of one of those overpriced shoes.

#hansumboyz

July 08, 2013 @ 09:37:09
(Invalid img)
they last a bit longer, the sole isnt very thick but the insole inside is alot more comfortable. personally id rather go with kostons or halfcabs.

#hansumboyz

July 08, 2013 @ 17:14:22
no theyre not, theyre just suede vulcanized shoes. you can pick up some 2 pairs of good emericas for the price of one of those overpriced shoes.
(Invalid img)

July 08, 2013 @ 17:27:53
(Invalid img)
i know :/ honestly though how do they skate? im really curious

#hansumboyz

July 08, 2013 @ 18:42:17
huf choice- best shoes ive skated in a while
koston 1- great shoes, took a while to break in
lakai pico-good quality, insole was horrible
July 08, 2013 @ 18:43:27
I actually prefer them to Janoski's because they have much more room and are way more comfortable. The boardfeel is great too, maybe not as good as the Janoski, but I personally found the difference to be hardly noticeable. My only gripe is the traction on the waffle sole, but that's a general Vans thing. 

July 08, 2013 @ 20:52:58
I actually prefer them to Janoski's because they have much more room and are way more comfortable. The boardfeel is great too, maybe not as good as the Janoski, but I personally found the difference to be hardly noticeable. My only gripe is the traction on the waffle sole, but that's a general Vans thing. 
nice, wish i could find a cheap pair an not the supreme ones ya know? And yeah that waffle sole is ass for skating sometimes but the pros and syndicates have better grip i feel. I was on janoskis for a bit i liked them alot, got some supra stacks vulcs for free so im skating those right now.

#hansumboyz

July 09, 2013 @ 16:48:08
I personally have special edition Adidas Rogers which are beautiful:

These are also hella comfy and good for skatin'

Look steezy as well

Edit: they are Adidas Ronan Roger

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 10, 2013 @ 12:48:23
Emerica Hsu look great, but they aren't the most durable.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 10, 2013 @ 12:50:58
The Es Theory 1.5 by Justin Eldridge are fucking sex.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

August 02, 2013 @ 16:14:45
Van Chukka Low's. Super comfortable.
August 14, 2013 @ 05:44:09
I skate barefooted because i ain't no bitch. 
August 25, 2013 @ 04:28:39
was skating janoskis fairly hard for about a month, and they are still usable to some extent. most shoes that break in good like that dont last but i was pleased with the durability. but i just got a new pair of lakai breas and they dont break in easy at all. i skated them today and could barely kick flip they were so stiff. not much board feel either.
September 07, 2013 @ 07:04:31
was skating janoskis fairly hard for about a month, and they are still usable to some extent. most shoes that break in good like that dont last but i was pleased with the durability. but i just got a new pair of lakai breas and they dont break in easy at all. i skated them today and could barely kick flip they were so stiff. not much board feel either.
I was just about to cop some breas LOL
Thanks for the heads up!

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

September 12, 2013 @ 17:56:37
the manchester's a great lakai shoe that doesn't need any breaking in. i think it has one of the best flick out of all the shoes on the market. a favorite for me.

so a seal walks into a club

September 12, 2013 @ 17:56:54
The Es Theory 1.5 by Justin Eldridge are fucking sex.
YES. eldridge is the shit

so a seal walks into a club

September 12, 2013 @ 19:41:35

got a pair of these a few months ago. best shoe i've ever skated, durable, flexible, comfortable, get a pair there amazing.
I bleached the blue out eventually haha.
September 13, 2013 @ 00:58:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was just about to cop some breas LOL
Thanks for the heads up!
yeah. they finally broke in good decent after about 3 good sessions. but 2 weeks they were already ripping kind of bad
September 13, 2013 @ 00:59:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
the manchester's a great lakai shoe that doesn't need any breaking in. i think it has one of the best flick out of all the shoes on the market. a favorite for me.
i skated manchesters back in the winter and really liked them. janoskis still my personal favorite right now but yeah manchesters are a nice shoe
Please login first to reply.
x