July 8, 2013 @ 09:37 AM
lesbiangirlscout

Currently skating: Vans era pro

How are they? Do they last noticeably longer than regular eras?
they last a bit longer, the sole isnt very thick but the insole inside is alot more comfortable. personally id rather go with kostons or halfcabs.

#hansumboyz

July 8, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
kinguah

Just got the Supreme x Vans Lampin and their the best shoes I've bought in awhile. Ridiculously comfortable, durable and look great. Not to mention that it's awesome they revived this '90s silhouette. If you dig their style, totally worth the price tag. 
no theyre not, theyre just suede vulcanized shoes. you can pick up some 2 pairs of good emericas for the price of one of those overpriced shoes.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

July 8, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
lesbiangirlscout

Just got the Supreme x Vans Lampin and their the best shoes I've bought in awhile. Ridiculously comfortable, durable and look great. Not to mention that it's awesome they revived this '90s silhouette. If you dig their style, totally worth the price tag. 
no theyre not, theyre just suede vulcanized shoes. you can pick up some 2 pairs of good emericas for the price of one of those overpriced shoes.
i know :/ honestly though how do they skate? im really curious

#hansumboyz

July 8, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
ultimatedictator

huf choice- best shoes ive skated in a while
koston 1- great shoes, took a while to break in
lakai pico-good quality, insole was horrible
July 8, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
kinguah

I actually prefer them to Janoski's because they have much more room and are way more comfortable. The boardfeel is great too, maybe not as good as the Janoski, but I personally found the difference to be hardly noticeable. My only gripe is the traction on the waffle sole, but that's a general Vans thing. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

July 8, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
lesbiangirlscout

I actually prefer them to Janoski's because they have much more room and are way more comfortable. The boardfeel is great too, maybe not as good as the Janoski, but I personally found the difference to be hardly noticeable. My only gripe is the traction on the waffle sole, but that's a general Vans thing. 
nice, wish i could find a cheap pair an not the supreme ones ya know? And yeah that waffle sole is ass for skating sometimes but the pros and syndicates have better grip i feel. I was on janoskis for a bit i liked them alot, got some supra stacks vulcs for free so im skating those right now.

#hansumboyz

July 9, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Liam Coates

I personally have special edition Adidas Rogers which are beautiful:

These are also hella comfy and good for skatin'

Look steezy as well

Edit: they are Adidas Ronan Roger
July 10, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
HOCHSTE

Emerica Hsu look great, but they aren't the most durable.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 10, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
HOCHSTE

The Es Theory 1.5 by Justin Eldridge are fucking sex.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

August 2, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
Mr. Booty Sweat

Van Chukka Low's. Super comfortable.
August 14, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
nutellaonyaasscheeks

I skate barefooted because i ain't no bitch. 
August 25, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
phantomony

was skating janoskis fairly hard for about a month, and they are still usable to some extent. most shoes that break in good like that dont last but i was pleased with the durability. but i just got a new pair of lakai breas and they dont break in easy at all. i skated them today and could barely kick flip they were so stiff. not much board feel either.
September 7, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
Electrik Heat

was skating janoskis fairly hard for about a month, and they are still usable to some extent. most shoes that break in good like that dont last but i was pleased with the durability. but i just got a new pair of lakai breas and they dont break in easy at all. i skated them today and could barely kick flip they were so stiff. not much board feel either.
I was just about to cop some breas LOL
Thanks for the heads up!

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

September 12, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Allahu Jackbar

the manchester's a great lakai shoe that doesn't need any breaking in. i think it has one of the best flick out of all the shoes on the market. a favorite for me.

so a seal walks into a club

September 12, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Allahu Jackbar

The Es Theory 1.5 by Justin Eldridge are fucking sex.
YES. eldridge is the shit

so a seal walks into a club

September 12, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
vileshit

got a pair of these a few months ago. best shoe i've ever skated, durable, flexible, comfortable, get a pair there amazing.
I bleached the blue out eventually haha.
September 13, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
phantomony

I was just about to cop some breas LOL
Thanks for the heads up!
yeah. they finally broke in good decent after about 3 good sessions. but 2 weeks they were already ripping kind of bad
September 13, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
phantomony

the manchester's a great lakai shoe that doesn't need any breaking in. i think it has one of the best flick out of all the shoes on the market. a favorite for me.
i skated manchesters back in the winter and really liked them. janoskis still my personal favorite right now but yeah manchesters are a nice shoe
September 22, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
quiet

got a pair of these a few months ago. best shoe i've ever skated, durable, flexible, comfortable, get a pair there amazing.
I bleached the blue out eventually haha.
nice

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

September 23, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
saynomore

i always come back to the black and white pair of janoskis.. kind of like the white and black blazer mids. 
September 23, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
DOUBLECUP

i have a pretty beat old pair of these i wear occasionally. the tongue pocket has helped me quite a bit at many shows.. coolcool

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

September 25, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
Olive C

So happy they are making the old school hi top Vans  http://www.spartoo.co.uk/Vans-SK8-HI-x57699.php
I guess I'm a bit of a poser for skating but they do look great, super comfortable
September 26, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
saynomore

although not a skateboarding shoe exactly, i thought these were pretty interesting. http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=20576
September 28, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
September 28, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
September 28, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
September 28, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
1h30

What are these?
January 7, 2014 @ 01:22 AM
phantomony

I'm trying to cop these new lakai furas in red, i think they drop 1/15

January 7, 2014 @ 04:51 AM
pittsburgh_kicks

well after getting older and hurting my ankle over the years I prefer to skate mid tops for support but kostons skate good, janoskis, dunks are comfy but still not the best to skate IMO, lakai makes solid skate shoes and DC of course

Please login first to reply.