FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 8, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
beast_de_hype

Hey all, just had a question I was hoping someone on here would be able to help me out with...

Bought a pair of AF1's Uptown Classics White/White the other day, and while wearing them the first day all was well, I totally love em and they go well with my fits.

Problem here is about the 3rd day of wear, when they started to crease a little over the toes, it creases right into/onto my big-toe's joint and exerts a TON of pressure onto it, and it becomes immediately painful within 3 steps even on a new morning. The 3rd day when I noticed my toe was hurting after wearing them around for 6 hours or so, when I came home I immediately took them off and noticed it actually bruised the joint/knuckle of my big-toe.

The sizing for these shoes is fine for me I believe... I usually wear 9.5 in casuals and these are just the same....

I don't know what I can do, I love these shoes and I want to be able to wear them but I can't do much as far as breaking them in while they kill my foot like this. I think it has to do with how it creased since my right foot is fine, but my left is in almost unbearable pain when I try to just walk around my room in them even.

Hopefully someone has experienced this, or has a suggestion on what I can do... I dunno if I should petroleum jelly + alcohol the leather to soften it, or what else I can do... =/

Thanks all ahead of time for reading!

-BdH-
October 9, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
beast_de_hype

Damn I wish someone would have some tips for me on what to do here...

Currently I am trying to wear them around the house with 2 pairs of socks on, it seems to lessen the direct pressure on my toe joints. Also, I might go the petroleum jelly & rubbing alcohol route to try and soften the leather... god please dont let it mess up my kicks (I've never tried it before)
October 12, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
beast_de_hype

bumpity bumpity, just incase I can catch someone's eye with this topic and they can help me solve my problem of eternal foot f***-up lol
October 14, 2011 @ 06:37 AM
beast_de_hype

bump =/ Hopefully someone out there has had a similar experience, or has a solution... I don't really want to sell them and buy another pair of 10's instead or something... but if I have to...

How do you all generally size AF1's? Quite true-to-size from my past experiences I think?
October 19, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
beast_de_hype

Well I guess I am just gonna give up on these sexy shoes, will sell them =[

Thanks anyways everyone who at least tried to give it a read.

Please login first to reply.