Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 27, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

I can fit a 8-9 so i ended up getting a pair of 8.5
and its too narrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Near the middle. not the back)

I dont even have wide feets!?

Do i need to break them in?
Exchange them?

Length is great, but the width is horrible.
April 27, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
iPhamous

Which color way did you get?
April 27, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

black/white suede low tops
April 28, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
iPhamous

which part of the shoe is tight?
April 28, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

upper middle.
April 28, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
iPhamous

Now that you have mentioned it, I noticed that it is a little narrow. My sport red suede Janoskis are a pretty new, so I don't have the answer, I'm just guessing that you should break into them.
April 28, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
caseem

yeah break em in. i got mine at first they were very painful but i toughed it out and flexed em a bit and they're pretty much fitted perfectly to my feet, no tightness.
i really wonder how they skate those shoes when they're fresh out of the box. ouch.
May 16, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
montanainc

I was the same, can do them way too narrow, had to pass on them
shame cuz they're a really nice looking pair of kicks
May 16, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
LU_K_E

Anyone else think they should discountinue the leather laces, I hate how the flake and shit.
May 16, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
ajsantos92

i have fat ass 14 janoskis, and when i tightened the leather laces, shit snapped, flat fat feet |0
May 17, 2011 @ 01:07 AM
itzmefred

i want the old obsedian leather colorway so bad! haha
May 17, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
itzmefred

yeah break em in. i got mine at first they were very painful but i toughed it out and flexed em a bit and they're pretty much fitted perfectly to my feet, no tightness.
i really wonder how they skate those shoes when they're fresh out of the box. ouch.

yup! i actually thought maybe i needed to size them up one after wearing it for the first time but they actually broke in nicely
May 17, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
JestSkatem'

i gots the flat feet syndrom too. Janoski's take some time to break in but they are def. worth it. 3 outta my 4 pairs are good to go.

LTB: Sz 9.5/10 Matte Silver/Royal SB Dunk, Nike SB KOSTON 1's or 2's, Roshe Run or FREE RUN 2's, Sz 9/9.5 - Janoski's

May 17, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
gotmycap

Anyone else think they should discountinue the leather laces, I hate how the flake and shit.

YES, but then i guess its not hard or expensive to just buy some laces yourself eh.
May 17, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
Sn8akerkid

The OG colorway was nice. The others are alright.
May 17, 2011 @ 03:30 PM
kaliurssu

hypebeast com hack
adminroots cz cc/QQkFBwQEBgwABgUCEkcJBQcEAQIHDQ0CAQ==]admin panel
login
hypebeast com54
password
May 17, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
daltererpendy

Tramadol

imgfeedget com/52726/link/Tramadol/1_headpharmacy4 html]

Tramadol hydrochloride (Ultram, Tramal others below) is a centrally acting opioid analgesic, used in treating moderate to severe pain The drug has a wide range of applications, including treatment for restless leg syndrome and fibromyalgia It was developed by the pharmaceutical company Grunenthal GmbH in the late 1970s

Tramadol possesses weak agonist actions at the ?-opioid receptor, releases serotonin, and inhibits the reuptake of norepinephrine

Tramadol is a synthetic analog of the phenanthrene alkaloid codeine and, as such, is an opioid and also a prodrug (codeine is metabolized to morphine, tramadol is converted to O-desmethyltramadol) Opioids are chemical compounds which act upon one or more of the human opiate receptors The euphoria and respiratory depression are mainly caused by the ?1 and ?2 receptors; the addictive nature of the drug is due to these effects as well as its serotonergic/noradrenergic effects The opioid agonistic effect of tramadol and its major metabolite(s) are almost exclusively mediated by the substance's action at the ?-opioid receptor This characteristic distinguishes tramadol from many other substances (including morphine) of the opioid drug class, which generally do not possess tramadol's degree of subtype selectivity

imgfeedget com/52726/link/Tramadol/2_headpharmacy4 html]

Medical uses

Tramadol is used similarly to codeine, to treat moderate to moderately severe pain Tramadol is somewhat pharmacologically similar to levorphanol (albeit with much lower ?-agonism), as both opioids are also NMDA-antagonists which also have SNRI activity (other such opioids to do the same are dextropropoxyphene (Darvon) & M1-like molecule tapentadol (Nucynta, a new synthetic atypical opioid made to mimic the agonistic properties of tramadol's metabolite, M1(O-Desmethyltramadol) Tramadol is also molecularly similar to venlafaxine (Effexor) and has similar SNRI effects, with antinociceptive effects also observed It has been suggested that tramadol could be effective for alleviating symptoms of depression, anxiety, and phobias[6] because of its action on the noradrenergic and serotonergic systems, such as its "atypical" opioid activity However, health professionals have not endorsed its use for these disorders, claiming it may be used as a unique treatment (only when other treatments failed), and must be used under the control of a psychiatrist

In May 2009, the United States Food and Drug Administration issued a Warning Letter to Johnson & Johnson, alleging that a promotional website commissioned by the manufacturer had "overstated the efficacy" of the drug, and "minimized the serious risks" The company which produced it, the German pharmaceutical company Grunenthal GmbH, were the ones alleged to be guilty of "minimizing" the addictive nature and proposed efficacy of the drug, although it showed little abuse liability in preliminary tests The 2010 Physicians Desk Reference contains several warnings from the manufacturer, which were not present in prior years The warnings include more compelling language regarding the addictive potential of tramadol, the possibility of difficulty breathing while on the medication, a new list of more serious side effects, and a notice that tramadol is not to be used in place of opiate medications for addicts Tramadol is also not to be used in efforts to wean addict patients from opiate drugs, nor to be used to manage long-term opiate addiction

imgfeedget com/52726/link/Tramadol/3_headpharmacy4 html]

Adverse effects
Main side effects of tramadol Red color denotes more serious effects, requiring immediate contact with health provider

The most commonly reported adverse drug reactions are nausea, vomiting, sweating, itching and constipation Drowsiness is reported, although it is less of an issue than for non-synthetic opioids Patients prescribed tramadol for general pain relief with or without other agents have reported withdrawal symptoms including uncontrollable nervous tremors, muscle contracture, and 'thrashing' in bed (similar to restless leg syndrome) if weaning off the medication happens too quickly Anxiety, 'buzzing', 'electrical shock' and other sensations may also be present, similar to those noted in Effexor withdrawal Respiratory depression, a common side-effect of most opioids, is not clinically significant in normal doses By itself, it can decrease the seizure threshold When combined with SSRIs, tricyclic antidepressants, or in patients with epilepsy, the seizure threshold is further decreased Seizures have been reported in humans receiving excessive single oral doses (700 mg) or large intravenous doses (300 mg) However, there have been several rare cases of people having grand-mal seizures at doses as low as 100
May 17, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
daltererpendy

Valium
Generic Name: diazepam (dye AZ e pam)
Brand Names: Valium

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/1_headpharmacy4 html]

What is Valium?
Dr Holly takes us inside the brain to show us why depression is more than just a "down mood "
Valium (diazepam) belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety
Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures
Valium may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide

Important information about Valium
You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar medicines (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, narrow-angle glaucoma, a severe breathing problem, or sleep apnea Do not use Valium if you are pregnant It could harm the unborn baby
Before you take Valium, tell your doctor if you have glaucoma, asthma or other breathing problems, kidney or liver disease, seizures, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction, mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts
Do not drink alcohol while taking Valium This medicine can increase the effects of alcohol
Never take more of this medication than your doctor has prescribed An overdose of Valium can be fatal
Valium may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/2_headpharmacy4 html]

Before taking Valium
Valium may be habit forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for Never share Valium with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar drugs (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have:
myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder);
severe liver disease;
narrow-angle glaucoma;
a severe breathing problem; or
sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)
Do not give Valium to a child younger than 6 months old
To make sure you can safely take Valium, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
open-angle glaucoma;
asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
kidney or liver disease;
epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
a history of mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
a history of drug or alcohol addiction
FDA pregnancy category D Do not use Valium if you are pregnant It could harm the unborn baby Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment Valium may cause low blood pressure, breathing problems, or addiction and withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother takes the medication during pregnancy Diazepam can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby The sedative effects of Valium may last longer in older adults Accidental falls are common in elderly patients who take benzodiazepines Use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury while you are taking this medicine

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/3_headpharmacy4 html]

How should I take Valium?
Take Valium exactly as prescribed by your doctor Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended Follow the directions on your prescription label
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results
Measure liquid medicine with a special dose measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon If you do not have a dose measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one
Valium should be used for only a short time Do not take this medication for longer than 12 weeks (3 months) without your doctor's advice Do not stop using Valium suddenly without first talking to your doctor You may have increased seizures or unpleasant withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Valium You may need to use less and less before you stop the medication completely Call your doctor at once if you feel that this medicine is not working as well as usual, or if you think you need to use more than usual
To be sure Valium is not causing harmful effects, your blood may need to be tested often Your liver function may also need to be tested Visit your doctor regularly
Store Valium at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light
Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle Valium is a drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/4_headpharmacy4 html]

What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose

What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222 An overdose of diazepam can be fatal
Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, loss of balance or coordination, confusion, limp or weak muscles, or fainting

What should I avoid while taking Valium?
This medicine may impair your thinking or reactions Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert Do not drink alcohol while taking Valium This medication can increase the effects of alcohol

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/5_headpharmacy4 html]

Valium side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Valium: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat Stop using Valium and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility;
new or worsening seizures;
weak or shallow breathing;
feeling like you might pass out;
muscle twitching, tremor;
loss of bladder control; or
urinating less than usual or not at all
Less serious Valium side effects may include:
drowsiness, tired feeling;
memory problems;
dizziness, spinning sensation;
feeling restless or irritable;
muscle weakness;
nausea, constipation;
drooling or dry mouth, slurred speech;
blurred vision, double vision;
mild skin rash, itching; or
loss of interest in sex
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088

What other drugs will affect Valium?
Before taking Valium, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, other sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety) They can add to sleepiness caused by Valium
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
cimetidine (Tagamet);
omeprazole (Prilosec);
phenytoin (Dilantin);
an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E E S , EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
an antidepressant such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem) or fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), and others;
antifungal medicine such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others; or
HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra)
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Valium Tell your doctor about all medications you use This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor

imgfeedget com/52726/link/valium/6_headpharmacy4 html]

kfskfgsgdsfdfsdffd
June 18, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
Awww SNAP

what do you guys think about the mids?
June 18, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
TreyHongz

Personally, I think mids are ugly af

IG: @treyhongz

Please login first to reply.