Bringing beat Sneakers back to Deadstock!!

July 12, 2011 @ 19:11:44
ehh...okay work I guess

Black Panther member

July 12, 2011 @ 19:27:49
^ wat.
July 12, 2011 @ 20:28:38
Lol!!!
July 12, 2011 @ 23:08:59
you are a magician...
July 14, 2011 @ 18:16:27
Finished up these Hua Lights. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

July 14, 2011 @ 18:30:39
It seems like alot of people have had trouble in the past with clearing up the netting on the V's. I came up with a little something new to clear them up. Im about halfway done with clearing up the netting but stay tuned for the finished result.

Before

After
July 15, 2011 @ 17:29:41
Military IV strap after deep cleaning and restoration of the plastic.

Before

After
July 15, 2011 @ 19:13:29
Sir..... I just sat thru this entire thread, page for page with my jaw dropped saying what the hell to every post/pic. Great work man. Keep it up. I got a pair of 03 cements & metallic V's that I'll be sending you some info on SOON! smokeyface smokeyface
July 15, 2011 @ 19:54:26
Thank you I appreciate it. I work hard and love what I do. Let me know when your ready.
July 17, 2011 @ 02:03:10
so how does this work, do i pm you pictures of the possible shoes/areas i want restored? and you estimate from there or...i have seen your work on the CDP IVs and i have the same problems with cracking and black midsole fade
July 18, 2011 @ 16:59:22
Check out my Facebook page for the info on where to send the pics to, to get a quote.

Military IV soles after i deep cleaned them and restored the rubber.

July 19, 2011 @ 20:04:43
Military IV backtab after restoration of the plastic and removal of scuffs and scrapes.

Before

After
July 20, 2011 @ 11:47:38
The sneakers originally dont looks that beat, I just want to know how you got rid of the creases. Nice fix on the white cements though.
July 20, 2011 @ 19:16:03
This is a project that I have been working on for awhile and the soles are almost there. I have been Seaglowing them for awhile and Im almost happy with the results. I included a side shot so you guys can see how they would look when your rocking them.

July 21, 2011 @ 06:13:13
they look good, keep it up
July 21, 2011 @ 19:31:20
An update on a pair of Spacejams that im working on. I have been working on these for awhile and Im almost happy with the results.
Before

After
July 22, 2011 @ 19:51:10
Finished up a pair of Air Jordan Force V's today. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

July 22, 2011 @ 22:30:38
you do some great christian work.jesus is proud of you.
July 23, 2011 @ 02:39:27
A consistently fantastic job, I'm making sure to put in a request for your work.
July 23, 2011 @ 15:16:41
A quick update on this beat pair of Military IV's that I have been working on. I just wanted to show you guys the progress. There not done but they have come a long way.

Before

After
July 25, 2011 @ 17:56:13
A quick update on another pair of Space jam XI's that Im Seaglowing for a customer. Im just showing the process of the yellowing coming out.

July 25, 2011 @ 18:03:53
A quick update on a pair of Cement III's that im working on. The customer painted the toecap because of the yellowing. I removed the paint and restored the rubber on the toecap and whitened it.
Before

After
July 26, 2011 @ 19:31:19
A pair of Black Cement III's that i deep cleaned and whitened the soles on and a pair of Tiffanys that im working that I used my method to whiten the midsoles.

July 27, 2011 @ 15:01:55
not sure how you find the time and patience, but the results are nothing short of incredible. with the use of your services i may never need to buy another pair of kicks! lol.

got a few pair of IIIs in decent condition, but the midsoles could use a refresher. will be contacting you soon for a quote.
July 27, 2011 @ 18:15:54
Black Cement III left shoe backtab after the paint was stripped and the cuts and scrapes on the plastic were fixed.

July 27, 2011 @ 18:19:11
Stan's Concord XI's after many sessions of Seaglowing. There is a reason I did the left shoe and not the right. Not many people know that over time. Sometimes the soles get hard and give off a slippery feel. In this case they had been seaglowed by the customer before. I removed what i like to call the hard candy on the left shoe and the right one still has it as a comparison. I have never seen this issue addressed by anyone but I wanted to share it with everyone. They are still are going to get even clearer.

Before

After
July 27, 2011 @ 18:50:02
I wanted to address me sharing my techniques that I come up with. I have shared quite a few things with people that have said they were using it for personal use only and they end up posting a video on youtube on what i shared with them. If I gave up everything that i do. Then why even have a business. I have noticed alot of different people that are restoring step there game up and create there own ways of doing things and thats what I wanted to happen and for people to look at what i do and either figure it out for themselves on how to restore. My main focus is to not advertise. Im just trying to show people that Im doing something really different and get it out there. Truth be told I hardly get any business off these forums. The only forum that i get any type of negativity is on Niketalk. The reason why this business is so important to me is because I cant work a regular job anymore. I broke my back in a work related injury and Im now permanently disabled. I use what i make to pay bills and Im not making tons of money off of this at all. I love what i do and im not saying this so that anyone will feel sorry for me. Its the reality that I live with and have turned a negative situation into a positive.
July 27, 2011 @ 21:29:33
yea i know man there beautifil
July 28, 2011 @ 00:59:19
I wanted to address me sharing my techniques that I come up with. I have shared quite a few things with people that have said they were using it for personal use only and they end up posting a video on youtube on what i shared with them. If I gave up everything that i do. Then why even have a business. I have noticed alot of different people that are restoring step there game up and create there own ways of doing things and thats what I wanted to happen and for people to look at what i do and either figure it out for themselves on how to restore. My main focus is to not advertise. Im just trying to show people that Im doing something really different and get it out there. Truth be told I hardly get any business off these forums. The only forum that i get any type of negativity is on Niketalk. The reason why this business is so important to me is because I cant work a regular job anymore. I broke my back in a work related injury and Im now permanently disabled. I use what i make to pay bills and Im not making tons of money off of this at all. I love what i do and im not saying this so that anyone will feel sorry for me. Its the reality that I live with and have turned a negative situation into a positive.

it's just dope to come to this thread and see how great you take care of people's sneakers. I can't wait til my job picks up so I can send you out my shoes to be restored. you'll be hearing from me in the future man smokeyface
July 28, 2011 @ 10:16:19
i dnt believe it, i understand cleaning beat sneakers into something thats wearable, but deadstock??? i need to see and know everything, step by step.

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

Please login first to reply.
x