Bringing beat Sneakers back to Deadstock!!

July 25, 2012 @ 21:31:33
Bred XI left shoe inner foam midsole before and after whitening and removal of the creases from the midsole.

July 26, 2012 @ 23:31:47
This is a before and after of the fix of the plastic Nike swoosh on a pair of Lebron South Beach 8 Pre Heats. I have found that this is a common problem on these shoes. As you can see the there is a defect on the plastic and I will be posting another defect commonly found on these shoes soon.

July 27, 2012 @ 22:06:58
Cherry XI Seaglow update.

September 20, 2012 @ 20:32:36
I wanted to address me sharing my techniques that I come up with. I have shared quite a few things with people that have said they were using it for personal use only and they end up posting a video on youtube on what i shared with them. If I gave up everything that i do. Then why even have a business. I have noticed alot of different people that are restoring step there game up and create there own ways of doing things and thats what I wanted to happen and for people to look at what i do and either figure it out for themselves on how to restore. My main focus is to not advertise. Im just trying to show people that Im doing something really different and get it out there. Truth be told I hardly get any business off these forums. The only forum that i get any type of negativity is on Niketalk. The reason why this business is so important to me is because I cant work a regular job anymore. I broke my back in a work related injury and Im now permanently disabled. I use what i make to pay bills and Im not making tons of money off of this at all. I love what i do and im not saying this so that anyone will feel sorry for me. Its the reality that I live with and have turned a negative situation into a positive.

Well God bless you man. You have a special talent, you are like the Sneaker Jesus raising Lazarus kicks from the dead!!!
September 21, 2012 @ 21:03:14
September 23, 2012 @ 17:35:36
well since this has been going slow [Insert thread jack]

ANYWAYS... Here's some work I've been doing recently for clients..

First a full restore on 2001 bred 11's, I removed both soles since they were separating and the old glue had dried out, Decreased, whitened, made the soles a more "true red" and removed lint balls and swapped laces with new ones.

Next is a pair of OG 1997 Cherry 12's (sorry lost the before pictures so they aren't the same angles :{ and lighting) but you can see the difference, again reglued soles, repainted everything etc.

to show the damage of the old "glue" that the previous owner had attempted...

some retr0brite work....

instagram @raleighrestorations
September 28, 2012 @ 21:40:01
South Beach Lebrons before and after the fix of the back plastic. I have noticed that most pairs come with this problem.

October 01, 2012 @ 22:32:25
Angelo's Concord XI toe boxes before and after decreasing of the patent leather.

October 02, 2012 @ 22:15:56
Santiago's Black Cement III left outer midsole before and after complete strip, primed and repainted.

October 03, 2012 @ 22:23:18
Ny X toe boxes before and after fixing the scuffs and cuts in the leather and decreasing.

October 04, 2012 @ 22:13:20
Tiffany left shoe outer midsole before and after whitening.

October 04, 2012 @ 22:35:34
hard to believe a lot of these are the same shoes, sheesh

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 05, 2012 @ 22:27:51
Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe outer netting before and after.

October 09, 2012 @ 00:40:23
Reebok Question toe box's before and after deep cleaning and fix of the suede. They will also be decreased.

October 09, 2012 @ 21:09:51
Bred XI left outer patent leather before and after. This was not a simple removal of the scuffs. Its an actual fix of the patent leather.

October 10, 2012 @ 22:51:17
Nike dunk low CL "jordan pack" right shoe leather fix before and after.

October 11, 2012 @ 22:20:36
Bred IV soles before and after deep cleaning and bringing back the color to the soles.

October 12, 2012 @ 01:50:38
If you have instagram. Follow me at renegaderestorations. I post a variety of sneaker pics along with all my restoration photos.

October 12, 2012 @ 16:39:09
This is something crazy I have never seen restorations like this. “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

October 12, 2012 @ 21:55:20
Mocha III left outer midsole before and after I prepped and primed it. It is now ready to be painted.

October 12, 2012 @ 21:55:58
White Cement III left inner leather before and after removal of black scuff and fix of leather.

October 13, 2012 @ 22:26:53
Lebron South Beach Pre Heat right shoe toe box before and after fix of the leather.

October 15, 2012 @ 22:04:31
Kurt's Midnight VI seaglow update.

October 15, 2012 @ 22:22:30
Nike Book of One Trainers left toe box before and after deep cleaning. The second picture shows the damage to the leather and the last picture is the fix of the leather.

October 16, 2012 @ 21:35:43
Check out one of my customers @whoisjaewood and his review on the Lebron 9 South Beach and his review on the restoration I did on his Lebron 8 and also check out and

October 16, 2012 @ 22:31:43
Everybody has run into the issue with the midsoles of Jordans cracking. I have posted before that when i do a midsole. I completely strip all the old paint and repaint. Which is the proper way to do a midsole. Everybody has run into this situation where they go to throw on there Kicks and notice that the midsole is cracking so they don't bother rocking them. I have come up with a temporary solution that I have been working on for awhile. I wanted to know how many of you would be interested in buying a kit that would allow you to put a temporary fix on your midsoles. This is a temporary fix that Im talking about on a Pair of Military IV's. Let me know what you guys think.

October 17, 2012 @ 22:00:49
Aqua VIII left shoe outer strap before and after removal of fraying. This is a common problem which seems like its simple to just remove the fraying but along with the removal. I created a technique so that the fraying will no longer happen.

October 18, 2012 @ 20:03:23
Check out my boys over at @sneakercrowns and follow them on instagram.

October 18, 2012 @ 21:08:50
This is the right shoe toe box custom that I did on a pair of Adidas Gazelles for my boy Bboy legend Zulu Gremlin. I also changed the color of the stitching.

October 19, 2012 @ 22:17:44
Aaron's Concord XI Seaglow and hard candy update. The second pic has one sole with hard candy and one with it removed. The last pic is of the hard candy removed on both shoes.

Please login first to reply.