FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 25, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
whattupcali

whaddup im going to college in a few days im gonna be a junior at UNC what kinda shoes do you think i should get? all i wear are a few pairs of boat shoes I got recently
August 25, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
-Lee-

I wore sb's for a while, mainly because their comfortable.

Go for whatever in your opinion is comfortable. Remember that you will be wearing them for a while.
August 25, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
endtype

idk...vans authentics...chucks? What are you looking for?
August 25, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
jawesome

Oh! you're a junior at UNC! time to wear L.A. Gear buddy!

faggot.

Instagram: prxsh

August 26, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
sphinx_

You should get simple comfortable shoes
August 27, 2010 @ 12:13 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Whatever you can afford.
August 27, 2010 @ 09:41 AM
SantaDuJuan

clark desert boots
I think they're comfortable and look good with pretty much every fit.
August 27, 2010 @ 10:32 AM
thijsied

get visvim brah, u pull mad biiitches with them
August 28, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
mr pointy head

I look like a pretty preppy college boy with my beige Nike all courts and chinos.
August 28, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
Rizzice

Vans authentics if you're lookin for sneaks.
August 28, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
Pinhead Larry

whaddup im going to college in a few days im gonna be a junior at UNC what kinda shoes do you think i should get? all i wear are a few pairs of boat shoes I got recently

I was gonna respond...but fuck UNC øøøøø

Blue Devils gonna get in that ass again this year NYUKKAH.

But for real, on a campus like UNC, I like wearing air maxes, boat shoes, and then like Clarks wallabees in the winter, but I'd wear sneakers mostly, because you can walk pretty much anywhere in chapel hill.
August 28, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
500sd

wear whatever the fuck you want. being a junior at unc doesnt change anything...
August 28, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
NZOO

Whatever you can afford.

It's like nigg*z can't dress themselves...

Don't badmind me.

August 29, 2010 @ 01:58 AM
TH9

Should probably get a pair of patent leather shoes for more formal college events / job interviews.
August 29, 2010 @ 08:55 AM
Pinhead Larry

Should probably get a pair of patent leather shoes for more formal college events / job interviews.

???? gtfo lmao.
August 29, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
TH9

???? gtfo lmao.

Sorry, but at formal events I try not to go looking like a hypebeast hoodrat.
August 29, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
bobby

nike free run+ for walking/chill
August 29, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
jordanupdown

air force 1
August 30, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
Pinhead Larry

Sorry, but at formal events I try not to go looking like a hypebeast hoodrat.

haha øøøøø you stupid, I don't dress hypebeast at all, you think you takin shots? and who the fuck wears patent leather shoes anywhere? you'll look like a fucking idiot.

But you probably don't go to college so it doesn't matter.

smh at "formal college events wear patent leather shoes" how about just wear some boat shoes if you do have a "formal college event" or even a job interview.

you should never need even basic dress shoes let alone patent leather, gtfo outta here.
August 30, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
TH9

haha
August 30, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
Pinhead Larry

How about dinner with college associates? Applying for internships at business / law firms? WORKING at business law firms? Making an ignorant blanket statement like 'you should never need even basic dress shoes' shows how stupid you are. What the fuck do people wear when they get married? Do you even know what a tux is, or do you wear Dunks with your tux?

If you want to show that you're a laid back casual guy, sure, wear boat shoes to your next job interview. But if you want to be taken seriously, WEAR FUCKING FORMAL CLOTHING.

dinner with college associates? lol

again...lol.

you don't need patent leather for applying to an internship, my dad IS a lawyer and CFO and doesn't wear patent leather, get the fuck outta here.

and I got my internship with ESPN U wearing a fucking oxford, khakis and wallabees.

and I own more tuxes than you have probably rented in your lifetime. get out my face with that shit.

øøøøø won't need no patent leather dress shoes. Chapel Hill is a college town, he'll be walking a lot, he won't be going to fancy "dinners with college associates", he might not even have an internship, and if he did, he wouldn't need patent leather shoes.

ALL you need: comfortable sneakers, flip flops, and maybe one pair of semi-casual shoes. Dress shoes if you need em, you most likely won't.

quit trippin Vita, patent leather shoes, smh.
August 30, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
Jirugi

Air Yeezys work for formal events too

“There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; and those that come in by the window.”

August 31, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
TH9

Hey guess what, ESPN is a sports broadcasting network. You don't see ditch diggers wearing suits do you? Obviously the degree of formality is going to be lower for a SPORTS company.

Maybe you've never bothered to attempt to forge connections with people associated with your college, seeing as how you're coddled by your CFO lawyer dad that buys you tuxes and tells you to brag about them. (That was a classy move, by the way. Thanks for destroying your own credibility for me.)

The fact that leather shoes are still being PRODUCED and SOLD disproves your blatantly wrong statement that no one wears patent leather any more. If you want to go by anecdotal evidence, I got my internship at a bio lab wearing a button down, slacks, and *ba dump bump PSHH* patent leather shoes.

And guess what? I live in a college town, and guess what? Lots of people here have similar shoes... Why didn't I say that? Because it has no relevance to how necessary such shoes are for the OP, because it's a BAD ARGUMENT.

smh at spoiled kid who thinks anecdotal evidence + personal opinion defines his and other people's worlds... derp derp derp

dinner with college associates? lol

again...lol.

you don't need patent leather for applying to an internship, my dad IS a lawyer and CFO and doesn't wear patent leather, get the fuck outta here.

and I got my internship with ESPN U wearing a fucking oxford, khakis and wallabees.

and I own more tuxes than you have probably rented in your lifetime. get out my face with that shit.
August 31, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
moon8885

Love the bootie, flats and the sneaks!
August 31, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
bdotwells

lol @ patent leather shoes. Take the L man.

The only time anybody should be wearing patent leather dress shoes is with a traditional black tux. Any other way you'll either look like a sleezeball pimp or like you just flat out don't know how to dress. If you're dressing up, brown leather loafers or oxfords are fine.

You're right though Vita. Patent leather shoes do still sell, so do skecher shape ups and UGGs.
August 31, 2010 @ 02:19 PM
Pinhead Larry

Hey guess what, ESPN is a sports broadcasting network. You don't see ditch diggers wearing suits do you? Obviously the degree of formality is going to be lower for a SPORTS company.

Maybe you've never bothered to attempt to forge connections with people associated with your college, seeing as how you're coddled by your CFO lawyer dad that buys you tuxes and tells you to brag about them. (That was a classy move, by the way. Thanks for destroying your own credibility for me.)

The fact that leather shoes are still being PRODUCED and SOLD disproves your blatantly wrong statement that no one wears patent leather any more. If you want to go by anecdotal evidence, I got my internship at a bio lab wearing a button down, slacks, and *ba dump bump PSHH* patent leather shoes.

And guess what? I live in a college town, and guess what? Lots of people here have similar shoes... Why didn't I say that? Because it has no relevance to how necessary such shoes are for the OP, because it's a BAD ARGUMENT.

smh at spoiled kid who thinks anecdotal evidence + personal opinion defines his and other people's worlds... derp derp derp

take your L. let's not forget your o.g. statement telling him to buy patent leather shoes, that's stupid advice.

and oh please don't type out sound effects on the internet ever, that was so lame.
August 31, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
nonfatmilk

Just bring a pair of dress shoes in case. As a junior, I went through recruiting and interviews and needed business professional wear.

Why are you guys arguing? It's better to be overly prepared than under prepared
September 1, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
Pinhead Larry

Just bring a pair of dress shoes in case. As a junior, I went through recruiting and interviews and needed business professional wear.

Why are you guys arguing? It's better to be overly prepared than under prepared

where my money at?
September 1, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
JesseRay

^^^^^^^^^^^ bahaha getting so outta hand.
September 1, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
Taal

Oh! you're a junior at UNC! time to wear L.A. Gear buddy!

faggot.

lold

Get some vans, j's?

Please login first to reply.