robinhundreds

What brand is that?
Where'd you get it?
How much?
Is it real?

I hate it when people think all my shit is cheap too, fucking fags
January 21, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
Skramshoes555

I hate these types of threads because all the ISS kids come out of the woodwork.

I remember once me and a couple friends were downtown and we seen this pinoy hypebeast with his friends coming towards us and he still had the sticker on his hat. So when we walk by I say "hey whaddup man, ay you forgot to take the sticker off your hat" and then the dude takes his hat off and removes the sticker LMAO!!

Stickers = fail.

I like how you specify "pinoy"... I mean seriously, is that necessary? You're either racist or ignorant. I just don't see the point of addressing that the guy was "pinoy"... No need for racial profiling and if you observe a little more carefully and stop selectively observing, you will notice that African Americans, Caucasions, Hispanics, etc. wear stickers on their hats as well. By the way.... Your comment, "hey waddup man, ay you forgot to take the sticker off your hat" is probably one of the annoying ass comments that this thread is gearing at..... Educate yourself sucka!!!
January 21, 2009 @ 08:50 AM
skytopking23

why don't you tie your shoes or why are your pants tight?
January 21, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
moosehair

I like how you specify "pinoy"... I mean seriously, is that necessary? You're either racist or ignorant. I just don't see the point of addressing that the guy was "pinoy"... No need for racial profiling and if you observe a little more carefully and stop selectively observing, you will notice that African Americans, Caucasions, Hispanics, etc. wear stickers on their hats as well. By the way.... Your comment, "hey waddup man, ay you forgot to take the sticker off your hat" is probably one of the annoying ass comments that this thread is gearing at..... Educate yourself sucka!!!

agreed hes a racist shit
January 24, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
premedJ

Q.) Where did you get those shoes?
A.) I have a sweat shop in my basement bitch.

(Circa Dave Chappelle)
January 25, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
Backspace2.0

This thread = ISS
January 25, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
moosehair

Q.) Where did you get those shoes?
A.) I have a sweat shop in my basement bitch.

(Circa Dave Chappelle)

haha good one i'll use that one.i refer to my nikes as sweatshops all the time cool
January 29, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
icecap032

i know i'm new, i know i'm a novice, you don't need to tell me, but i don't have many shoes at all, and what pisses me off is when i'm like, "yeah i just ordered a pair of shoes" and someones is always says didn't you just get new shoes?
it's like wtf? that was 2 months ago, its about time to get new shoes.

One question though. What do alot of you guys do to get money? It's a serious question. i don't have money to get a few pairs of $300 jeans, and $100 shoes and $50+ shirts all the time. where do you get the kind of money? or is it just credit cards?
January 29, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
SynysterSpirit

where do you get the kind of money? or is it just credit cards?

This has gotta be one of the most annoying questions I get.

"Where do you get all of this money?"

I save up, put that money in the bank, and use it to buy what I want.
January 29, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

the people that have people asking why they have a new era sticker on their hats must live deep in the middle of nowhere

Its called the South. Everywhere you got the trend is different.. it's not Cali everywhere you go.
January 29, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
orucker

the only question that annoys me "what "brand" is that/what does that mean?" for the most part though, it means my fit got noticed which is pretty much the goal, same as all of you or else youd all shop at the gap or something.
January 29, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
Thim Slugga

i know i'm new, i know i'm a novice, you don't need to tell me, but i don't have many shoes at all, and what pisses me off is when i'm like, "yeah i just ordered a pair of shoes" and someones is always says didn't you just get new shoes?
it's like wtf? that was 2 months ago, its about time to get new shoes.

One question though. What do alot of you guys do to get money? It's a serious question. i don't have money to get a few pairs of $300 jeans, and $100 shoes and $50+ shirts all the time. where do you get the kind of money? or is it just credit cards?

Where there's a will there's a way!
January 29, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
htowndood

Where there's a will there's a way!

yup...or a job..LOL

because boosting is out of the question these damn boutiques are like a art gallery/stadium all lit up
January 29, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
jizzla

why don't you tie your shoes or why are your pants tight?

you dont tie your shoes
January 30, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
moosehair

This has gotta be one of the most annoying questions I get.

"Where do you get all of this money?"

I save up, put that money in the bank, and use it to buy what I want.

aha no way how do you buy a house?...... you save up!!people should think before they say things honestly
January 30, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
icecap032

hah i wasn't trying to be one of those annoying people sorry.
I've got a job, i save, i just don't have enough to buy tons of clothes at once.
how long did it take a lot of you to get a really nice wardrobe?
January 30, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
SynysterSpirit

aha no way how do you buy a house?...... you save up!!people should think before they say things honestly

Do you even know what it takes to buy a house?

Because your smartass remark is in no way funny or insulting. Enjoy your internet ego boost.

Let's look at the thread. "Most annoying questions asked about your gear"

What do alot of you guys do to get money? It's a serious question. i don't have money to get a few pairs of $300 jeans, and $100 shoes and $50+ shirts all the time. where do you get the kind of money? or is it just credit cards?

Where do you see ANYTHING said about buying houses? I'm pretty sure this ENTIRE thread has been about questions about clothes. Or for that matter purchasing any one thing costing more than $1,000.

Obviously most people need loans to buy a house. Obviously most people need loans to buy a new car. Generally speaking, someone in the middle class will need to purchase with credit something costing more than $1,000. For example, a computer/laptop. But hey if you still want to be a smartass, there are plenty of people who do buy things $5,000 and under with cash, like a used car. People do save up their money to buy things.

TL;DR: We're talking about clothes kid, not things that cost 5-6 figures.
January 30, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
SynysterSpirit

hah i wasn't trying to be one of those annoying people sorry.
I've got a job, i save, i just don't have enough to buy tons of clothes at once.
how long did it take a lot of you to get a really nice wardrobe?

Personally, I don't stash up and then go on a shopping spree. I figure out what I want before I go out and buy it.

Impulse buying is a bad habit. Don't get a paycheck and then decide to go walk around the mall and buy stuff. That's just my opinion, it's your money. I just think it's better to know what you want, because you'll be happy with what you buy and you won't look back and ask yourself "why the heck did I buy this?"

Your wardrobe will be based on your personal sense of style, there is no cookie cutter copy and paste for one. Just find your style, find what you like, and build up on it. I'd say just avoid loud colors/designs that scream for attention. Keep it simple, fitted to your liking, and be confident about it.

Sorry for this thread getting derailed off topic.
January 31, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
hypebeast21

"why do you have new pairs of shoes every day?"
"what are you wearing?"
"why can't you be normal and mall clothes?"
"why do you spend so much money on shoes & clothes?"
"why do you have so many hats?"
January 31, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
WadeFromPhilly

I know what your sayin synyster about thinking before you buy. For big amounts of money that is always the best decision but you should also be able to recognize a deal. Dont be afraid of spending money because those random, light pickups can be some of your best.
January 31, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
boomshokalocka

i just copped the hufberry fitted and females keep coming up to me asking me if it's real burberry.
January 31, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
moosehair

Do you even know what it takes to buy a house?

Because your smartass remark is in no way funny or insulting. Enjoy your internet ego boost.

Let's look at the thread. "Most annoying questions asked about your gear"

Where do you see ANYTHING said about buying houses? I'm pretty sure this ENTIRE thread has been about questions about clothes. Or for that matter purchasing any one thing costing more than $1,000.

Obviously most people need loans to buy a house. Obviously most people need loans to buy a new car. Generally speaking, someone in the middle class will need to purchase with credit something costing more than $1,000. For example, a computer/laptop. But hey if you still want to be a smartass, there are plenty of people who do buy things $5,000 and under with cash, like a used car. People do save up their money to buy things.

TL;DR: We're talking about clothes kid, not things that cost 5-6 figures.

no sir enjoy your ego boost you wrote all that and you didnt get my point i simply said you have to save up for clothes like houses(houses are worth tons of money and arent as easily bought but thats not the point)
or anything you have to save up for put money in the bank im sorry if you didnt understand that little comparision and no shit you need a loan for a house im sorry if you didnt understand my comparision and i should of made a better comparision jackass.
February 1, 2009 @ 01:17 AM
SynysterSpirit

I know what your sayin synyster about thinking before you buy. For big amounts of money that is always the best decision but you should also be able to recognize a deal. Dont be afraid of spending money because those random, light pickups can be some of your best.

I completely agree with you. Recognizing a deal is definitely a great thing, whether it be finding something on sale or finding something at a thrift store.
February 1, 2009 @ 07:51 AM
Mindstate

Mostly:
"Why did you buy another pair of shoes?"
"Why wouldn't you spend it on something more useful?"
February 1, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
htowndood

family asking "why can't you just wear clothes from target??"
February 1, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
C.Dante

family asking "why can't you just wear clothes from target??"

cuz ur not poor. correct?
February 1, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
pau1

you gay ******?
February 1, 2009 @ 08:37 PM
rubits

"How come everything you own is so fresh"
February 2, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
mr.orange

"How come everything you own is so fresh"

don't lie, noone says this to you.

jkz i no flame ppl heheheh

erm, mainly shit like where do you buy your clothes, which shops do you shop at, can i come shopping with you one day, shit like that. to be fair, its not that i'm particularly fresh, its just that i am exceedingly fresh compared to most people i hang out with
February 2, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
pau1

you on some homo shit son?

Please login first to reply.