Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 19, 2009 @ 08:16 AM
YoungAce816

thats that new york shit ain't it?
January 19, 2009 @ 08:37 AM
line-one

you must be a tool also cause sbs have been dead since 2 years ago

Did i say anything about the past 2 years. They have been dead and i moved on a wile ago but abunch of people still are all about sbs and if i do ever wear any of them i got lame kids askin about them thinkin there new releases when they came out 3-4 years ago
January 19, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
Evolve

I don't care if they're dead, I don't buy new ones. But once in awhile i'll rock some of mine, and I hate when people ask me where I Cop'd. But yeah, even though I do believe that SBs are dead and burried, I treat mine like the grandpa you visit once a year. You forget about 'em most of the time, but when you remember you try and redeem your awful self by saying hello.
January 19, 2009 @ 03:02 PM
stos

good shit Evolve i respect that

and line-one, i have no idea what you just said
January 19, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

I was wearing a supreme shirt the other day and he goes "burrito supreme" and thought he was the funnyest kid ever.

yes... my friend tried to roast on the world famous part by saying world famous burger and he had a stain on his shirt so i said "looks like you spilled a world famous burger on your tee hoe" and mad ppl started laughing at him

www.NickyDsss.com

January 19, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
ZachBlack44

What brand is that ?
Did you get that off the internet ?
What is Stussy ?
Supra ?
How much did those shoes cost ?
Is that LV coin purse real ?
January 19, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
AdrianCrooks

What brand is that ?
Did you get that off the internet ?
What is Stussy ?
Supra ?
How much did those shoes cost ?
Is that LV coin purse real ?

Better question would be the fuck you wearing a coin purse for man.
January 19, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
MechaZain

"Why do you leave the sticker on?" when I'm wearing a New Era.
January 19, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
Famou$

Why would you spend that much on jeans when I can get 5 pairs of jeans for that price at (Insert shitty denim here: Usually PacSun, American Eagle, etc.)?

I get this whenever I wear my raw denimz and someone looks at the back pocket design and asks what brand it is and how much they were. Then after that always comes the baffled look on their face because they've never heard of the brand and they think I'm insane. It's more funny than annoying though.
January 19, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
FreshAddict

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2. Are those new?
3. How much were those?
4. ANOTHER new pair of shoes?
January 19, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
ZachBlack44

Better question would be the fuck you wearing a coin purse for man.

I let it hang off the belt like this..

January 19, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
dots...

thats that new york shit ain't it?

word "u got that when u was up in N.Y.?"
January 19, 2009 @ 11:21 PM
m4nky.

"billionaire boys club? what...?"
or when i decided to bust my am90 mount fiji currents for the first time, nobody at my school having seen a am90 current before...wack
January 19, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

Worst is when people are all "ZOMGZOMG WHY'D YOU PAY _____ DOLLARS FOR THOSE JEANS?!!!?!11" when the answer is obviously 'cause I'm classy as fuck and they're hot ass jeans.

homo
January 20, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
Skramshoes555

whenever whack pinoys ask me

where did u get that red shirt

i say "at the red shirt store" and walk away

Don't single out a race bruh.... You're whack for specifying filipino guys. U have no idea how many people of all races ask me dumb ass questions about what I wear. By the way, "at the red shirt store"???? ummmm.... corny....
January 20, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
NZOO

Did you buy that from Nintendo?( Hundreds fitted)

Don't badmind me.

January 20, 2009 @ 11:55 AM
Jim Jardashian

i hate it when im wearin a new era and someone says 'why have you left the label on your hat' i just walk away.

"Why do you leave the sticker on?" when I'm wearing a New Era.

The sticker, thats weird?
January 20, 2009 @ 01:38 PM
FreshAddict

the people that have people asking why they have a new era sticker on their hats must live deep in the middle of nowhere
January 20, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
kiko

ha that shit looks..not good.
January 20, 2009 @ 02:16 PM
I am Mike

the people that have people asking why they have a new era sticker on their hats must live deep in the middle of nowhere

Agreed. A better question is "Why don't you have a new era sticker on your hat?"

Everytime i wear a stussy shirt someone
A. Can't read it to begin with because of the design.
B. Attempts to pronounce it.
C. Then asks wtf is it?

Pretty annoying seeing as the brand is pretty mainstream.
January 20, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
moosehair

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2. Are those new?
3. How much were those?
4. ANOTHER new pair of shoes?

i get the same questions alot like that my question is why do people care........i guess we will always have these faqs for being so fresh
January 20, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
sellme

I hate these types of threads because all the ISS kids come out of the woodwork.

I remember once me and a couple friends were downtown and we seen this pinoy hypebeast with his friends coming towards us and he still had the sticker on his hat. So when we walk by I say "hey whaddup man, ay you forgot to take the sticker off your hat" and then the dude takes his hat off and removes the sticker LMAO!!

Stickers = fail.
January 20, 2009 @ 02:26 PM
AdrianCrooks

So it's gay, and you wearing it like a douche bag. Sweet. And yeah. I wouldn't leave stickers on.. But don't really care that much to get upset if someone does.
January 20, 2009 @ 02:34 PM
FreshAddict

i get the same questions alot like that my question is why do people care........i guess we will always have these faqs for being so fresh

sometimes i don't mind but when it's the same person everyday asking why i got new shoes or how many pairs i own it gets annoying....oh well
January 20, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
moosehair

I hate these types of threads because all the ISS kids come out of the woodwork.

I remember once me and a couple friends were downtown and we seen this pinoy hypebeast with his friends coming towards us and he still had the sticker on his hat. So when we walk by I say "hey whaddup man, ay you forgot to take the sticker off your hat" and then the dude takes his hat off and removes the sticker LMAO!!

Stickers = fail.

1.then why are you here?

2.its there hat they can do whatever they want with the hat even if it looks stupid its just one of those weird fads
January 20, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
ZachBlack44

So it's gay, and you wearing it like a douche bag. Sweet. And yeah. I wouldn't leave stickers on.. But don't really care that much to get upset if someone does.

Your calling me gay or the coin purse thing gay???
January 20, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

1.then why are you here?

2.its there hat they can do whatever they want with the hat even if it looks stupid its just one of those weird fads

bc he was stating that these threads are gay and bring out a bunch of homos that like to exchange stories of how they think people were sweating them because they are so "fresh" hahahahahha
January 20, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
shurgen

bc he was stating that these threads are gay and bring out a bunch of homos that like to exchange stories of how they think people were sweating them because they are so "fresh" hahahahahha

Yes dis.
January 20, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
moosehair

im sorry but what i meant is its annoying having kids asks the same questions like what t.dot.o said and the how many shoes do you have or did you get new shoes and i dont intend to look like a complete hypebeast
January 20, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
PopNFresh

"Where'd you get that?"

Please login first to reply.