Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 3, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
eutum

I think I said this last year too, but I love you Dennis, and Merry Christmas to you and the Karmaloop fam, yes homo. suprisedcool&)
December 3, 2009 @ 10:56 AM
drifter

Who the fuck are you to tell a company what kind of a discount they are SUPPOSED to give you??? Honestly. Like I said, you don't like the 20% off, find it somewhere else, simple as that. I've placed countless orders from Karmaloop and never had bad service from them, so they're all good in my book. Calling someone else a kid when you're crying about a discount that you are being given? Maybe you should grow up a little bit...

well, im not a "kid" nor your "homie" so you can keep that shit to yourself. Im ignorant, but Iowa doesn't really exist...lol come on. I live 25 minutes away from the metropolitan area called the Quad Cities. 45 minutes away from Iowa City, home of the University of Iowa. Within roughly 3 hours to the west is Des Moines, Iowa. 3 hours to the east is Chicago. 3 hours to the south is St Louis. I think i'm good where i'm at.

And like you stated, you ARE a customer. 1 of thousands. Your opinion on whether or not 20% is good enough for you or not really holds no weight in the grand scheme of things, which is evident by the site traffic this week alone. But by all means, cry some more. Send some emails to the staff of Karmaloop. Get your local politicians involved, because it's clear that you're being robbed of your right to a 50% discount....Sound good homie?

Yo, its cool ill let it go, your right i mean nothing to Karmaloop, therefore wont purchase from them.

And from the way you make Iowa sound, shit i just might packup and leave the bean, only 3 hours away from Chicago...damn.
December 3, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
TStyles

no reason to do that. I was simply showing you the Iowa isn't as "middle of nowhere" as you may think. If you're from Boston, why don't you go in and TALK to them at the shop instead of complaining on a message board?
December 3, 2009 @ 01:09 PM
DENN!S

I think I said this last year too, but I love you Dennis, and Merry Christmas to you and the Karmaloop fam, yes homo. suprisedcool&)

lmao...thanks man Merry Christmas to you too! enjoy cool

hope you guys take advantage of the December Double Up and also keep it locked on the Holiday Lockdown for the best deal each day: www.karmaloop.com/advent/advent.asp

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 3, 2009 @ 03:09 PM
randomtw

is it just me? i don't see anything on the advent page
December 3, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
BC_2_NorCal

sucks bought a pair of boots from karmaloop...hated the colour in person...but since I got them for $150 and not $220... can only get a store refund/exchange...fcuk! their shipping to Canada with DHL is
lightning fast though.

Im not sure how this store credit works...but I'm willing to sell $150 worth for like $100...

or I can sell my vael deckard boots sz 10.5 in cordovan for well under retail. hit me up
December 3, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
Frodizzi

is it just me? i don't see anything on the advent page

i cant see it either.
December 3, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
CreAm773

Wait... so if I cash in like $100 worth of points that I have just chillin I'll end up getting $200 worth? If so, that's crazy. You'd be stupid not to cash out
December 3, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
TStyles

can't cash in for cash, only for GCs
December 3, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
TStyles

hey Dennis, got a problem with todays advent discount. I guess it's not working. Got contacted by a couple people telling me about it. Asked live support but they don't seem to know.

Allyson: Can you provide us the link where it is mentioned about the sale

Allyson: As of now we are not offer such discounts

Allyson: That is why you are not getting the discount on your order

Allyson: I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Allyson: We will let you know if we will carry the offer in our site
December 3, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
drifter

no reason to do that. I was simply showing you the Iowa isn't as "middle of nowhere" as you may think. If you're from Boston, why don't you go in and TALK to them at the shop instead of complaining on a message board?

nah dude, its not like that, im not trying to hate on Karmaloop...i respect them as a store etc...me going into the store talking shit is dumb cus the store and the website are separate from one another, they dont mingle at all.

im just trying to say, the deal was wack...i may come off dickish, but id rather tell them the truth.
December 3, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
DENN!S

hey Dennis, got a problem with todays advent discount. I guess it's not working. Got contacted by a couple people telling me about it. Asked live support but they don't seem to know.

The deal with today is that if you buy two Flud watches - Flud themselves will be mailing you a third watch for free. No promo code needed. cool

nah dude, its not like that, im not trying to hate on Karmaloop...i respect them as a store etc...me going into the store talking shit is dumb cus the store and the website are separate from one another, they dont mingle at all.

im just trying to say, the deal was wack...i may come off dickish, but id rather tell them the truth.

Nah it's cool brother. I respect your opinion and completely feel where you are coming from...we definitely spoiled people last year with the practically suicidal deals. We were literally selling everything at a big loss, but that was the climate last year because everybody overbought their stock - then the recession came - and nobody has money to buy all that product your sitting on - so we had to get rid of it all.

This year, its the exact opposite - we are doing totally fine, things are coming back into the swing of things economically-speaking, and we actually slightly under bought if anything.

So there's a little inside from the business aspect so you can understand where things are at and why we made the decisions we had to last year.

December 3, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
TStyles

^^alright, thanks for the quick answer.
December 3, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
randomtw

what were the first two advents?
December 4, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
Ace.

Is Free shipping only over $120?
and how long is the deal gonna last?
December 4, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
modernART

If you guys weren't aware, Dennis helped get this auction going with YOUR favorite rapper

More info: www.karmaloop.com/klswap/kanyescloset.aspx
December 4, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
DENN!S

Is Free shipping only over $120?
and how long is the deal gonna last?

Yup over $120 with the promo code.

Also guys I wanted to put you onto this awesome project we did with the Kanye West Foundation and Karmaloop and Karmaswap, where we are featuring autographed items from Kanye's closet.

We will be launching different items every 48 hours, and on Dec 11th drop the autographed Yeezys! cool

And the best part is that 100% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE KANYE WEST FOUNDATION...it's all for the kids!

to get it on the bidding: www.karmaloop.com/klswap/kanyescloset.aspx

December 4, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
eutum

Yo Dennis, why is it that when I try to get a GC with my points, its still x1.5 and not x2? Thanks
December 4, 2009 @ 01:06 PM
randomtw

what were the first two advents?

anybody know?
December 4, 2009 @ 05:35 PM
estoybien

do you guys restock on certain items?

specifically, the obey vela cardigan. i'm trying to get it for my girlfraaand.
December 4, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
TheRKO

anybody know?

1st day was the 20% off everything and the 2nd day was 20% off WeSC if i remember correctly.
December 4, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
randomtw

1st day was the 20% off everything and the 2nd day was 20% off WeSC if i remember correctly.

thanks
December 4, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
B2FiNiTY

whatever works!
December 5, 2009 @ 01:28 AM
Jarmel

Keep Free Shippingsale until at least Sun. Night plz
December 6, 2009 @ 10:09 AM
Nhung2609

karmaloop christmas deals have been shitty, should've just done 70% off like last year

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

December 6, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
TStyles

^^^^^

we definitely spoiled people last year with the practically suicidal deals. We were literally selling everything at a big loss, but that was the climate last year because everybody overbought their stock - then the recession came - and nobody has money to buy all that product your sitting on - so we had to get rid of it all.

This year, its the exact opposite - we are doing totally fine, things are coming back into the swing of things economically-speaking, and we actually slightly under bought if anything.

So there's a little inside from the business aspect so you can understand where things are at and why we made the decisions we had to last year.
December 6, 2009 @ 12:42 PM
hypoh

-calamity;2216717']whats the difference between a "promo gift code" and "gift certificate/store credit"....thought you could use a regular promo code and a giftcode and got hyped for a sec

second box is for gift certificates that you purchase
December 6, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
Frank_

dam i swear it is taking for ever for these points to get approved......i uploaded some pics on the 2nd and im still wating come onnnnn
December 6, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
V.Lopez

I still have sales from November pending man...
December 6, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
HA!

karmaloop christmas deals have been shitty, should've just done 70% off like last year

Completely agree

Please login first to reply.