HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 1, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
TheRKO

The 20% off sale ain't that bad of a deal considering a bunch of items are already marked down and they still qualify for the discount. Copped me some tees for $10 each. Thanks Karmaloop!
December 1, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
stepmboy

Yesterday's lag was nothing at all compared to the 60% off code lag last year lmao. For websites slowed down because of heavy traffic, for some reason Google Chrome seems to be really good at mitigating the lag and operates quite smoothly.

that was straight up ridiculous I would add to my cart, then out of stock. it what so chaotic
December 1, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
DENN!S

The traffic has just been out of control...we're adding another server right now - hang tight homies

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 1, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
DENN!S

The 20% off sale ain't that bad of a deal considering a bunch of items are already marked down and they still qualify for the discount. Copped me some tees for $10 each. Thanks Karmaloop!

thank you! cool enjoy your gear sir

December 1, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
Ace.

Dennis, from what you know - will there be any free shipping promos?

thx
December 1, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
drifter

why dont you quit bitching and be happy you get the 20% off? to the idiots saying you can get 20% off everyday? You cant. Not unless you have an incredible amount of addresses to ship your shit to. 20% off first order only, after thats its 10% with a repcode. Grow up. You got the huge discounts last year, not this year. Don't like the 20%, find somewhere with the same shit for less, simple as that.

Yo, seriously kid, you did this same shit last year when Karmaloop was fucking orders up and giving bad service...you rode them hard and gave so many excuses.

20% aint shit, especially when you have that normally...k use it once and its only 10% but still...Cyber monday is suppose to be like black friday...have really special deals since its 1 time a year.

Yo dude how much free gear they give you, cus you ride them hard as fuck.
December 1, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
TStyles

Yo, seriously kid, you did this same shit last year when Karmaloop was fucking orders up and giving bad service...you rode them hard and gave so many excuses.

20% aint shit, especially when you have that normally...k use it once and its only 10% but still...Cyber monday is suppose to be like black friday...have really special deals since its 1 time a year.

Yo dude how much free gear they give you, cus you ride them hard as fuck.

Who the fuck are you to tell a company what kind of a discount they are SUPPOSED to give you??? Honestly. Like I said, you don't like the 20% off, find it somewhere else, simple as that. I've placed countless orders from Karmaloop and never had bad service from them, so they're all good in my book. Calling someone else a kid when you're crying about a discount that you are being given? Maybe you should grow up a little bit...
December 1, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
DENN!S

Dennis, from what you know - will there be any free shipping promos?

thx

yes there definitely will be.

This is a creative idea. Never seen it done before. Nice job Dennis! (No sarcasm).

thank you sir - i appreciate it!

December 1, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
Jdm101518

Who the fuck are you to tell a company what kind of a discount they are SUPPOSED to give you??? Honestly. Like I said, you don't like the 20% off, find it somewhere else, simple as that. I've placed countless orders from Karmaloop and never had bad service from them, so they're all good in my book. Calling someone else a kid when you're crying about a discount that you are being given? Maybe you should grow up a little bit...

You guys both have points. Styles, it's important for the Karmaloop family to know and respond to their customers' views. You're right, of course, that they can do what they want, but so can we in telling them that we think 20% is nothing special.
December 2, 2009 @ 08:37 AM
CreAm773

also guys...keep this bookmarked: www.karmaloop.com/advent/advent.asp

we will be unveiling a new deal every day!

This is a badass idea. Really unique. Thanks for the link.
December 2, 2009 @ 09:00 AM
BWS

i think tstyles is paid off in orisue tees or somethin
December 2, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
DENN!S

haha not even...he's just a OG customer and loyal rep...T has been messing with karmaloop since when I used to be just a rep

December 2, 2009 @ 10:52 AM
TStyles

i think tstyles is paid off in orisue tees or somethin

lol, i hope not. I've only got like 5 orisue tees in my closet...pretty sad payday if you ask me...
December 2, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
hypoh

i love being a rep in december, thanks dennis haha >sad>sad>sad
December 2, 2009 @ 02:16 PM
stepmboy

wow i would have 64 dollars, i got my points monday, 48 dollars. fml
December 2, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
D.Cool

Do the points automatcially double in our point history? or do they double once we convert them into certificates?
December 2, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
TStyles

If i recall correctly, your points are doubled when you earn them. A sale that earns you 100 points will give you 200. Then if you turn those points into a GC, instead of the 1.5x you normally get, you will get 2x the value also. So your 100 pts you earned end up giving you the GC equivalent of 400pts...Not 100% sure on that though.
December 2, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
Frank_

is it only for sales?does it double up on when we upload flyers and etc..
December 2, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
TStyles

your points will double when you turn them to GCs, but you won't earn double points on uploads, only sales.
December 2, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
drifter

Who am i? I dunno a customer, A customer who purchased a lot of gear from them when they first opened their store, purchased gear online etc. Put it this way even if i never purchased a single item, im a potential customer so my feedback is needed.

Yo and you just proved your ignorance, when i used the term kid, its like using terms, dude, homie etc.

holy shit, your from like iowa or some bogus ass state that doesnt really exist correct? cus honestly your all upside down. get out of your state immediately, and enter a city or something.
December 2, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
Shanklin

I've gotten a total of 500+ bucks being a rep...I haven't gotten points in MONTHS. I think my online hustle is coming to a death sad.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 2, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
DENN!S

real talk...I like all feedback - both good and bad. thanks for the input on all levels guys...it helps us be better.

December 2, 2009 @ 07:03 PM
TStyles

Who am i? I dunno a customer, A customer who purchased a lot of gear from them when they first opened their store, purchased gear online etc. Put it this way even if i never purchased a single item, im a potential customer so my feedback is needed.

Yo and you just proved your ignorance, when i used the term kid, its like using terms, dude, homie etc.

holy shit, your from like iowa or some bogus ass state that doesnt really exist correct? cus honestly your all upside down. get out of your state immediately, and enter a city or something.

well, im not a "kid" nor your "homie" so you can keep that shit to yourself. Im ignorant, but Iowa doesn't really exist...lol come on. I live 25 minutes away from the metropolitan area called the Quad Cities. 45 minutes away from Iowa City, home of the University of Iowa. Within roughly 3 hours to the west is Des Moines, Iowa. 3 hours to the east is Chicago. 3 hours to the south is St Louis. I think i'm good where i'm at.

And like you stated, you ARE a customer. 1 of thousands. Your opinion on whether or not 20% is good enough for you or not really holds no weight in the grand scheme of things, which is evident by the site traffic this week alone. But by all means, cry some more. Send some emails to the staff of Karmaloop. Get your local politicians involved, because it's clear that you're being robbed of your right to a 50% discount....Sound good homie?
December 2, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
Shanklin

The customer is always right. Only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 2, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
V.Lopez

ok so if ive got 70 dollars in a GC right now when i redeem it i will recieve $140?
December 2, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
TStyles

ok so if ive got 70 dollars in a GC right now when i redeem it i will recieve $140?

if you've already got it in a GC, then no. Its only for points that are being turned into GCs now.
December 2, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
V.Lopez

no i dont have it in the gc yet. u kno when u go to the redeem points section it shows wat u have in money and a GC if u were to redeem. so i havent changed them yet. its like 69.50 right now when i redeem the points it shud double correct?
December 2, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
vampire xtc

december is the best that jan cashout is always lovely

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

December 2, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
hypoh

no i dont have it in the gc yet. u kno when u go to the redeem points section it shows wat u have in money and a GC if u were to redeem. so i havent changed them yet. its like 69.50 right now when i redeem the points it shud double correct?

yeah it should double
December 3, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
V.Lopez

yeah it should double

dopeness

Please login first to reply.