Sponsored Karmaloop Sale Thread

Nov 30, 2009 @ 21:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
dont forget triumvir and 10deep (sorta)

10 deeps holiday drop is so dope.

agreed on 10 deep and triumvir too.

also we just got in the whole new android homme, new gourmet, and generic surplus lines. The shoe lineup is looking right. can't forget red wing.

i'm feeling rocksmith's new line too...that varsity jacket is bonkers!

other personal favorites inlcude new: benny gold...orisue...amongst friends...mighty healthy....crooks...wesc....vgb

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

Nov 30, 2009 @ 22:20
yo dennis, watsup wit the site...im tryna upload my pics n banners n watnot n its takin yearssss to even log in...
Nov 30, 2009 @ 22:35
yo dennis, watsup wit the site...im tryna upload my pics n banners n watnot n its takin yearssss to even log in...

that happened to me before

wait a few days itll clear up
Nov 30, 2009 @ 23:17
This is hella annoying, trying to cop stuff off kazbah and its NOT WORKING WTF I WANT TO USE THE CODE TOO CUZ IT WORKS ON ALL ORDERS
Nov 30, 2009 @ 23:46
its after 12 eastern bro. technically ist tuesday code wont work now
Nov 30, 2009 @ 23:49
I'm about to call and see what's up then, been trying since 5pm PACIFIC TIME
Dec 01, 2009 @ 09:51
I'm about to call and see what's up then, been trying since 5pm PACIFIC TIME

yeah call CS...the site literally got bombarded with traffic with the cyber monday sale...we're adding another server now to keep up...bear with us!

Dec 01, 2009 @ 13:16
the site literally got bombarded with traffic with the cyber monday sale...

lol...people were just swarming to use a 20 % off code
Dec 01, 2009 @ 13:24
why dont you quit bitching and be happy you get the 20% off? to the idiots saying you can get 20% off everyday? You cant. Not unless you have an incredible amount of addresses to ship your shit to. 20% off first order only, after thats its 10% with a repcode. Grow up. You got the huge discounts last year, not this year. Don't like the 20%, find somewhere with the same shit for less, simple as that.

Inactive User

Dec 01, 2009 @ 14:45
Yesterday's lag was nothing at all compared to the 60% off code lag last year lmao. For websites slowed down because of heavy traffic, for some reason Google Chrome seems to be really good at mitigating the lag and operates quite smoothly.
Dec 01, 2009 @ 14:45
whats the difference between a "promo gift code" and "gift certificate/store credit"....thought you could use a regular promo code and a giftcode and got hyped for a sec
Dec 01, 2009 @ 16:24
also guys...keep this bookmarked: http://www.karmaloop.com/advent/advent.asp

we will be unveiling a new deal every day!

Dec 01, 2009 @ 16:30
The 20% off sale ain't that bad of a deal considering a bunch of items are already marked down and they still qualify for the discount. Copped me some tees for $10 each. Thanks Karmaloop!
Dec 01, 2009 @ 16:57
Yesterday's lag was nothing at all compared to the 60% off code lag last year lmao. For websites slowed down because of heavy traffic, for some reason Google Chrome seems to be really good at mitigating the lag and operates quite smoothly.

that was straight up ridiculous I would add to my cart, then out of stock. it what so chaotic
Dec 01, 2009 @ 17:33
The traffic has just been out of control...we're adding another server right now - hang tight homies

Dec 01, 2009 @ 17:34
The 20% off sale ain't that bad of a deal considering a bunch of items are already marked down and they still qualify for the discount. Copped me some tees for $10 each. Thanks Karmaloop!

thank you! smokeyface enjoy your gear sir

Dec 01, 2009 @ 18:13
Dennis, from what you know - will there be any free shipping promos?

thx
Dec 01, 2009 @ 22:12
why dont you quit bitching and be happy you get the 20% off? to the idiots saying you can get 20% off everyday? You cant. Not unless you have an incredible amount of addresses to ship your shit to. 20% off first order only, after thats its 10% with a repcode. Grow up. You got the huge discounts last year, not this year. Don't like the 20%, find somewhere with the same shit for less, simple as that.

Yo, seriously kid, you did this same shit last year when Karmaloop was fucking orders up and giving bad service...you rode them hard and gave so many excuses.

20% aint shit, especially when you have that normally...k use it once and its only 10% but still...Cyber monday is suppose to be like black friday...have really special deals since its 1 time a year.

Yo dude how much free gear they give you, cus you ride them hard as fuck.
Dec 01, 2009 @ 22:47
Yo, seriously kid, you did this same shit last year when Karmaloop was fucking orders up and giving bad service...you rode them hard and gave so many excuses.

20% aint shit, especially when you have that normally...k use it once and its only 10% but still...Cyber monday is suppose to be like black friday...have really special deals since its 1 time a year.

Yo dude how much free gear they give you, cus you ride them hard as fuck.

Who the fuck are you to tell a company what kind of a discount they are SUPPOSED to give you??? Honestly. Like I said, you don't like the 20% off, find it somewhere else, simple as that. I've placed countless orders from Karmaloop and never had bad service from them, so they're all good in my book. Calling someone else a kid when you're crying about a discount that you are being given? Maybe you should grow up a little bit...
Dec 01, 2009 @ 23:32
Dennis, from what you know - will there be any free shipping promos?

thx

yes there definitely will be.

Originally posted by Inactive User
This is a creative idea. Never seen it done before. Nice job Dennis! (No sarcasm).

thank you sir - i appreciate it!

Dec 01, 2009 @ 23:33
Who the fuck are you to tell a company what kind of a discount they are SUPPOSED to give you??? Honestly. Like I said, you don't like the 20% off, find it somewhere else, simple as that. I've placed countless orders from Karmaloop and never had bad service from them, so they're all good in my book. Calling someone else a kid when you're crying about a discount that you are being given? Maybe you should grow up a little bit...

You guys both have points. Styles, it's important for the Karmaloop family to know and respond to their customers' views. You're right, of course, that they can do what they want, but so can we in telling them that we think 20% is nothing special.
Dec 02, 2009 @ 08:37
also guys...keep this bookmarked: http://www.karmaloop.com/advent/advent.asp

we will be unveiling a new deal every day!

This is a badass idea. Really unique. Thanks for the link.
Dec 02, 2009 @ 09:00
i think tstyles is paid off in orisue tees or somethin
Dec 02, 2009 @ 10:10
haha not even...he's just a OG customer and loyal rep...T has been messing with karmaloop since when I used to be just a rep

Dec 02, 2009 @ 10:52
i think tstyles is paid off in orisue tees or somethin

lol, i hope not. I've only got like 5 orisue tees in my closet...pretty sad payday if you ask me...
Dec 02, 2009 @ 11:32
i love being a rep in december, thanks dennis haha >smh>smh>smh
Dec 02, 2009 @ 14:16
wow i would have 64 dollars, i got my points monday, 48 dollars. fml
Dec 02, 2009 @ 14:19
Do the points automatcially double in our point history? or do they double once we convert them into certificates?
Dec 02, 2009 @ 14:28
If i recall correctly, your points are doubled when you earn them. A sale that earns you 100 points will give you 200. Then if you turn those points into a GC, instead of the 1.5x you normally get, you will get 2x the value also. So your 100 pts you earned end up giving you the GC equivalent of 400pts...Not 100% sure on that though.
Dec 02, 2009 @ 16:07
is it only for sales?does it double up on when we upload flyers and etc..
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0