SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 1, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
.IC3.

dennis you didnt answer my question :O?! sad
September 1, 2009 @ 09:18 PM
vampire xtc

dennis i got bumped AGAIN thoght it was 100% today? get back to me with an actual day it will def be up

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

September 1, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
Potsnu

Dennis can you get back to my W-9 inquiry when you get a chance. Never knew I had to fill one out considering I'm not a US resident. Wouldn't I need a different form if that's the case?
September 1, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
.IC3.

im not a US resident either..
just on a student visa...
im scared, i wont be able to get my $$$, cuz i really depend on that load I withdrawed sad
September 1, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
DENN!S

dennis i got bumped AGAIN thoght it was 100% today? get back to me with an actual day it will def be up

dudes fell asleep at the editing desk...they sincerely apologize.

the VAMPIRE XTC WILL PREMIERE SEPTEMBER 2ND 2009. Tune in!

dennis you didnt answer my question :O?! sad

I'm about to...here we go...

Dennis can you get back to my W-9 inquiry when you get a chance. Never knew I had to fill one out considering I'm not a US resident. Wouldn't I need a different form if that's the case?

im scared, i wont be able to get my $$$, cuz i really depend on that load I withdrawed sad

Yes gentlemen - you do have to fill out a W-9 even if you are out of state or whatever your case may be. Please fill it out to the BEST of your ability if you are a NON-US resident. Payment will be released immediately upon receiving that.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 2, 2009 @ 11:20 AM
vampire xtc

so i will air today the day i work 2:30PM till 11PM lol

ill peep it when i get home then

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

September 2, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
.IC3.

Yes gentlemen - you do have to fill out a W-9 even if you are out of state or whatever your case may be. Please fill it out to the BEST of your ability if you are a NON-US resident. Payment will be released immediately upon receiving that.

dennis... ive my form was sent in on 30/7/09

i filled in the blanks i could
September 2, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
kidkorea

Rep codes only give 10% off now???

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 2, 2009 @ 04:35 PM
kidkorea

Also, my gift card expired so soon, is there anyway I can retrieve this? Or get the points reimbursed into my rep account?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 2, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
Ecstasy

how long do giftcodes last before they expire?

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 2, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
DENN!S

they don't expire and if they do just holler at me and we can fix the exp date on it

September 2, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
.IC3.

yo dennis, can i call you or something?

this is an urguent matter with me, i really need that cash.
so if its easier can, i contact you or someone from karmaloop who would know about this issue?
because i swear ive already submitted the w-9 form...
September 2, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
Ecstasy

u guys are killin me

DROP MISHKA ON KL ALREADY!!! lol

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 3, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
DENN!S

yo dennis, can i call you or something?

this is an urguent matter with me, i really need that cash.
so if its easier can, i contact you or someone from karmaloop who would know about this issue?
because i swear ive already submitted the w-9 form...

You will be paid today. For whatever your email was in my junk folder...its all set now and accounting has it now. If there's ever anything urgent call me anytime 617-695-0689 x119 or aim: KRPsupport1 and i got u!

u guys are killin me

DROP MISHKA ON KL ALREADY!!! lol

It will be this week. Most likely today.

September 5, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
TrueSurfWear

RE: July Rep Contest Results?????
Whats up with the July Rep Contest, I never received an email with the winners, also was there an August contest going? or is there going to be a September rep contest? If anyone can update with some info, i've asked this question a thousand times and everyone seems to be ignoring this topic.
September 5, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
afflictiontee

this karmaloop stuff
hey guys,
does karmaloop sell affliction? dresscodeclothing.com does but they are currently out of the size i want.
September 5, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
afflictiontee

other sales
is this only for karmaloop sales?
September 5, 2009 @ 08:52 AM
TStyles

Why would you depend on something like this? What are you going to do if one day KL get's rid of the rep program?
September 5, 2009 @ 10:23 AM
hypoh

hey guys,
does karmaloop sell affliction? dresscodeclothing.com does but they are currently out of the size i want.

wtf hells no
September 5, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
.IC3.

Why would you depend on something like this? What are you going to do if one day KL get's rid of the rep program?

i depend on this, cuz im currently studying abroad...in the US.
do u know whats that like? living in a foreign country, with limited access to money?
i dunno, without the rep program i'll prolly be busking on the streets
thats why several pages back, i asked dennis if the rep program would still be available this year, even though the economy is rough...

u know i even pick up quarters, dimes count if i find them on the streets
every cent counts.
September 5, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
C.Dante

do u know whats that like? living in a foreign country, with limited access to money?
thats why several pages back, i asked dennis if the rep program would still be available this year, even though the economy is rough...

every cent counts.

understandable.
September 5, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
drifter

every cent counts.

lol dude, you are in the US according to you...so stfu, if you can spend your time on hypebeast and karmaloop you can for sure be making money, sell shit, or fucking work somewhere under the table or fast food.

counting dimes and shit from the street...shit if you aint got money why the fuck did you come here.
September 5, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
.IC3.

lol dude, you are in the US according to you...so stfu, if you can spend your time on hypebeast and karmaloop you can for sure be making money, sell shit, or fucking work somewhere under the table or fast food.

counting dimes and shit from the street...shit if you aint got money why the fuck did you come here.

ur an ignorant dickhead.

first of all, u dont know what position i'm in, so stop saying shit like u know it all, like your living it.

i cant work, due to my J-1 Visa Status, so shut your fkin mouth, no one asked you to suggest someshit for me to do, i know what i can do and i know what i cant do.. and one of the things i can do is get cash from karmaloop.

3rd of all, ya i got money, but guess what? im on a tight budget. so every fkin cent still counts.

i cant just do THIS do THAT, this isnt my country, i have fkin ADDITIONAL laws to obey while im here, work under the table my ass.

and yea im in the U.S according to me, if u dont believe it? then shut your fucking mouth.
September 5, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
drifter

ur an ignorant dickhead.

first of all, u dont know what position i'm in, so stop saying shit like u know it all, like your living it.

i cant work, due to my J-1 Visa Status, so shut your fkin mouth, no one asked you to suggest someshit for me to do, i know what i can do and i know what i cant do.. and one of the things i can do is get cash from karmaloop.

3rd of all, ya i got money, but guess what? im on a tight budget. so every fkin cent still counts.

i cant just do THIS do THAT, this isnt my country, i have fkin ADDITIONAL laws to obey while im here, work under the table my ass.

and yea im in the U.S according to me, if u dont believe it? then shut your fucking mouth.

dude your straight up a little girl, you're scared to work under the table? LOL, whatever, keep doing your karmaloop thing, being a hungry ass *****. Step your game up seriously.
September 6, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
.IC3.

ok
September 6, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
TStyles

neither can illegal immigrants, but they seem to be finding work..theres plenty of places that pay in cash...do some manual work. Mow grass, collect cans etc. I've had exchange students live with my family about 10 different times, and most of them had no problem finding money here (even though for the most part, if you go abroad to study you should have your finances in order first...)The rep program is great, and i hope it stays around for a long time, but basing your financial stability on getting people to order clothing with your "rep code" doesn't seem very wise to me...
September 8, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
DENN!S

yeah the rep program has been around for a while and will continue to stay as long as i'm there to hold it down. best believe its going nowhere - we just keep multiplying and getting stronger!!

And on that note...

I present to you the very first REP YOUR CODE on KarmaloopTV featuring Brendon Soto aka Vampire XTC!

Watch it here: www.karmaloop.com/tv/?ep=37887777001

If anybody else is trying to get their shine on and you hold it down on the regs - hit me up - I will put you on too!

September 8, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
hypoh

Dennis, if you guys fly me up to Boston, I'd be happy to appear on REP YOUR CODE haha. smile
September 8, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
DENN!S

Dennis, if you guys fly me up to Boston, I'd be happy to appear on REP YOUR CODE haha. smile

hahaha i can't do that but if u come thru boston ever hit me up bro!

September 8, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
TrueSurfWear

Yo Dennis
Hey Dennis, I don't know how you missed my question a thousand times but I never received the email with the July Rep Contest Winners and I thought I was one of the top 25 Reps for the month of July so I should have received a $25 gift code. Also any updates on any other Rep Contests would be great. Also is there a delay on payments because of Labor Day since I have some major money in the karmaloop bank just sitting there ready to be paid to me and it is usually paid maximum by the 4th of the month from all the other payments ive received.

Thanks Again

Please login first to reply.