Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 17, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
ImminentFuture

Hey Dennis, got any idea when the next big karmaloop sale is gonna go on?
June 18, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
LX Collection

Word, throw another 70% OFF SALE!
June 19, 2009 @ 01:23 PM
NefariousNate

lol yea man sales galore!

-Nate
June 19, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
NefariousNate

whens the sticker contest going on?

I wonder if I can get back in on this &)&)
June 19, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
DENN!S

whens the sticker contest going on?

Within 2 weeks!
Hey Dennis, got any idea when the next big karmaloop sale is gonna go on?

We have the warehouse sale going on now: www.karmaloop.com/SAMPLE-SALE.ASP
I wonder if I can get back in on this &)&)

Please do Nate - you murdered it last time! cool

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

June 19, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
DENN!S

new rep email sent...check ya inboxes or the facebook dicussion board!

June 19, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
FreshAddict

Yooo what's going on REPS!? Are you ready to stomp through your city and crush McFashion this month!? I have three important topics to brief you on!
#1 Buying Facebook Ads
#2 JUNE CONTEST!!!
#3 MAY CONTEST UPDATE
#1 ***FACEBOOK ADS***Scared money don't make money!! If you guys are ready to step it up and take it to the next level - you should invest a small amount of bread and start pumping out some MAJOR returns with Facebook Ads. Imagine being able to get your ad up in front of millions of people and letting them know that your rep code will save them some dough on their favorite brands! To get rolling simply click here and follow the simple step-by-step instructions. www.karmaloop-updates.com/icdcgkkt_kllimsvjib.html . Some keywords I'd consider looking for in your audience would be: Kanye West, MIA, Asher Roth, Clipse, Lupe Fiasco, Sneaker Pimps, Sneakers, the movie Kids, etc. Think of dope things that interest you and they will most likely capture the interest of your target audience. I STRONGLY recommend trying this out - you can work with any budget and it can only help getting your code out to the 200,000,000 heads on Facebook!!
#2 ***JUNE CONTEST****From now until the end of June - I will be lacing the TOP 5 REPS WITH A $100 GIFT CODE!! LET'S GO!!! #3 ***LAST MONTH'S CONTEST RESULTS***HERE'S THE FINAL RESULTS FORM THE MAY CONTEST!!! The Top 10 REPS WILL EACH GET A $200 GIFT CERTIFICATE!! And ANTHONY LE will get a huge $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE INSTEAD FOR FINISHING 1st !!!
Anthony Le
Stephanie Baker
Simon Richardson
Kevin Park
Steve Mitchelides
Robert Ronge
Roland Seay
Anthony Durazo
Nathan Nauth
Andrew Schmidt And don't forget to add us on TWITTER www.twitter.com/Karmaloopkrp and if you have questions hit us up on FACEBOOK: www.karmaloop-updates.com/hsaskwwb_kllimsvjib.html PS: Checkout the new BUYER WIRE segment on KarmaloopTV. It's MY world premier haha...let me know what you think! www.karmaloop-updates.com/glsltqqs_kllimsvjib.html Your Rep Leader,Dennis "The Kid" TodiscoTwitter.com/dennistodiscoDennis@Karmaloop.com

Congrats Nate!
June 19, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
FreshAddict

btw, dennis jus peeped the buyer wire, its a good look
wanna give a shout out next wk? lol
June 19, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
NefariousNate

young yeeeeeeeezy
June 19, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
FreshAddict

Whats the buyer wire? Also thanks man lol i barely made it this month just like i did last month i was actually the last of the 20 LOL

yeah its been rough with the recession, i'm finna get my grind on this summer though, plan on startin a couple sites

this the link: www.karmaloop.com/tv/index.html?bcpid=1287040724&bclid=1295326981&bctid=26665945001
June 20, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
TrueSurfWear

RE: May Contest Results
Hi Dennis, how is the $200 Gift Certificate for the May Contest given? Also how much per day do you think I would need to pay to advertise on Google Adwords / Facebook to be able to hit the Top Rep Spot since right now I havn't really paid for advertising for my repcode. I want to be able to make the money like the people on the top so I can put myself through college.

Thanks
TrueSurfwear
RepCode: RE15471
MALIBU, CA
June 20, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
NefariousNate

first post dude comes here asking how to make more money reppin ROFL. You know how many reps are on this board, I dont think any of us or Dennis can give you an true answer. All the reps try different things and spend different amounts, sometimes its random. Some spend money on ads, others spend money on hosting, others might do street campaigns ect. theres alot of stuff we all do, one avenue is not going to get you the top spot. And if it was that easy im sure the other 100+ reps on the board would have done it to get to the top spot by now.
June 20, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
FreshAddict

first post dude comes here asking how to make more money reppin ROFL. You know how many reps are on this board, I dont think any of us or Dennis can give you an true answer. All the reps try different things and spend different amounts, sometimes its random. Some spend money on ads, others spend money on hosting, others might do street campaigns ect. theres alot of stuff we all do, one avenue is not going to get you the top spot. And if it was that easy im sure the other 100+ reps on the board would have done it to get to the top spot by now.

yeah there are thousands of reps, you gotta hustle 2 succeed
June 20, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
DENN!S

thanks man lol i barely made it this month just like i did last month i was actually the last of the 20 LOL

And Dennis your a trip man! lol you did your thing lol, i liked the hat flip lol. you should do more kltv segments.

Haha thanks guys I appreciate it!!

Hi Dennis, how is the $200 Gift Certificate for the May Contest given? Also how much per day do you think I would need to pay to advertise on Google Adwords / Facebook to be able to hit the Top Rep Spot since right now I havn't really paid for advertising for my repcode. I want to be able to make the money like the people on the top so I can put myself through college.

Thanks
TrueSurfwear
RepCode: RE15471
MALIBU, CA

yeah there are thousands of reps, you gotta hustle 2 succeed

Yup Nate broke it down. I'd really recommend experimenting and as a new rep trying a lot of free things first - facebook/imeem/myspace/twitter/blogging/online magazines/forums/flyers in your community/spoken word/etc. You will definitely have success with these elements if you grind hard and stick with it. Secondarily, there are some paid options...I've seen reps advertise on the radio, buy facebook ad space, implement their rep code into their pre-existing work (like djdeals.com , sneakerobsession.com, etc.) The sky is literally the limit!

I'd really try writing out a plan for yourself if you are seriously trying to pay for college with the rep program (which is definitely possible - there are a good group of reps that make more money than most working class people!) And yes as my friend TDOT mentioned - yes there are literally thousands of reps in over 130 countries each crushing McFashion in their respective city - so whatever you chose to do make sure you put in a sincere effort, use your creativity, and I have no doubt that you will extremely successful with the program!

Good luck & I'm always here if you have any questions!

[email]Dennis@karmaloop.com[/email]

June 20, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
Ecstasy

yeer dennis could i possibly get the points refunded back into my account...its been several months now

email: [email]krisperera@gmail.com[/email]
rep code: KA18045
rep name: sableecstasy

and i think buyers wires a good new addition to the site...lets you see the clothing in a form other than motionless pics

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

June 20, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
NefariousNate

oh and dennis can you add the GC i just won to my current rep gc i have?
June 20, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
TrueSurfWear

RE: May Contest Results
Thanks that helps a lot.
I like the BuyerWire also.
June 21, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
NefariousNate

Thanks that helps a lot.
I like the BuyerWire also.

oh ps your the guy who stole my image i made to use on his blog please take off my image, its the image ur using on ur blogspot and alot of ur other sites, i made that and i never uploaded it to karmaloop to be used by others thanks.
June 22, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
TrueSurfWear

Re:
oh ps your the guy who stole my image i made to use on his blog please take off my image, its the image ur using on ur blogspot and alot of ur other sites, i made that and i never uploaded it to karmaloop to be used by others thanks.

Sorry about that, I removed it from the places I know of where they are like my blog.
June 22, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
NefariousNate

Sorry about that, I removed it from the places I know of where they are like my blog.

thank you i appreciate that
June 22, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
DENN!S

it's good to see reps getting along. lol

June 22, 2009 @ 10:32 AM
SimplySneakers

it's good to see reps getting along. lol

Divide and Conquer cool
June 22, 2009 @ 11:35 AM
NefariousNate

Divide and Conquer cool

Im going to crush you Roland, one day I will overtake the empire.
June 22, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
DENN!S

haha let's go - this is cut throat!

June 22, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
SimplySneakers

Im going to crush you Roland, one day I will overtake the empire.

Good luck getting past the Armed Guards, Attack Dogs, 25ft Electroshock Gate, and not to mention the Moat....then we'll see Nate...then we'll see. smile

cool

lol
June 22, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
NefariousNate

Good luck getting past the Armed Guards, Attack Dogs, 25ft Electroshock Gate, and not to mention the Moat....then we'll see Nate...then we'll see. smile

cool

lol

nvm i give up. sad

but dennis really you should get on some other kl tvs lol no dick ride, but it was pretty funny, ur pretty much like one of us a like normal young guy whose always loved streetwear. I liked the other guy too with the curly hair who use to do those other segments, there was a girl that was MAD BORING no offense, but like yo she needs to be cut.
June 23, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
enablex

Save 20% Off Your Purchase At Karmaloop.com
Use Repcode: TH17518
June 23, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
TrueSurfWear

$200 May Gift Cert. Contest
Hey Dennis, when do I receive the email with the $200 gift certificate for the May Contest?

Thanks
Robert R.
June 24, 2009 @ 12:57 PM
nickxsupreme

the karmaloop sale went out fast
June 24, 2009 @ 01:04 PM

All non-new arrivals LRG 30% OFF!!!
All LRG Sale Items take an additional 30% OFF!!!

Next 3 Days Only!

Use Code: LRG30

If thats no good to you,
Buy ANY NEW ITEM get 20% OFF all the Regular and Sale items in your order

Use Code: Combo

Dont forget to use my rep code: MI9666 coolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.