Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 21, 2009 @ 09:40 AM
vampire xtc

dennis a guy i know sent you an email for kazbah his brand is "diamond headz" so look out for that

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

May 21, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
FreshAddict

the new layout for products is dope! props to the design team!
May 21, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
DENN!S

the new layout for products is dope! Props to the design team!

coolcoolcool

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 21, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
strictlydennis

they were all sent out! please double and triple check your email & spam folders

I've doubled and even checked it 4 times.. but no new email for my 100$ GC..
heres my info if this helps..

Rep Name: KraftSkii
Name: Dennis Nguyen
Email: lilcrafty_101@hotmail
May 21, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
DENN!S

resent it bro! lmk if u got it!

May 21, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
FreshAddict

Btw, congrats on graduating Dennis and thanks for the gift cert.!
May 21, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
strictlydennis

resent it bro! lmk if u got it!

sweet, Thanks Dennis!
congrats btw ;)
May 21, 2009 @ 05:44 PM
Ecstasy

can you approve the rep points for flyer/banner/etc....have 2 month of points unapproved

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

May 21, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
johnnysacrimon

the new layout for products is dope! props to the design team!

cosign cool

Thanks for the $100 Dennis!

Also can you check your e-mail bro need some info / help with changing Rep Codes

Cheers.
May 21, 2009 @ 10:45 PM
TStyles

can you approve the rep points for flyer/banner/etc....have 2 month of points unapproved

^^Yup.
May 25, 2009 @ 09:49 AM
TheMonsta21

whats up Dennis. I have tried emailing [krp@karmaloop .com and sending you a message through this site and haven't go any responses at all. Just wondering if you got them. I'm just trying to get some points approved for the month so i can use it towards some new gear. How often do the points usually take to get approved?
Thanks Man, appreciate it.

RepName: theMonsta21
Repcode: mo31899
email: Coutes12@comcast .net
May 25, 2009 @ 10:01 AM
Ecstasy

dennis..is the accounting dept still processing the W-9 forms? been almost 4-5 months with no payment and sent 6 emails

also PM'ed/e-mailed you and the rep e-mail multiple times about cancelling my payment and getting it turned into a giftcode instead and never got an asnwer

rep name: sableecstasy
repcode: ka18045
email: [email]krisperera@gmail.com[/email]

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

May 25, 2009 @ 10:32 AM
dsauce9

^^^^same as monsta
May 25, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
DENN!S

i'll take care of you guys!

May 25, 2009 @ 12:08 PM
DENN!S

cosign cool

Thanks for the $100 Dennis!

Also can you check your e-mail bro need some info / help with changing Rep Codes

Cheers.

Btw, congrats on graduating Dennis and thanks for the gift cert.!

sweet, Thanks Dennis!
congrats btw ;)

Thank you guys - it's appreciated! cool Keep up the great job repping!

May 25, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
FASHION KING

i'll take care of you guys!

well i hope you put me on that list cuz all my emails aint helping at all and still waitin on points to get approved and a paypal payment which im thinking it might just be better to just turn it into a gc if it takes this long. (THA PRODIGY)
May 26, 2009 @ 09:47 AM
DENN!S

whats up Dennis. I have tried emailing [krp@karmaloop .com and sending you a message through this site and haven't go any responses at all. Just wondering if you got them. I'm just trying to get some points approved for the month so i can use it towards some new gear. How often do the points usually take to get approved?
Thanks Man, appreciate it.

RepName: theMonsta21
email: Coutes12@comcast .net

Hey Mike,

Your points are just pending through sales...those take up to 21 days to process and will be going through soon bro. There's a pending period to make sure every transaction is 100% successful from sales you make.

May 26, 2009 @ 09:54 AM
DENN!S

well i hope you put me on that list cuz all my emails aint helping at all and still waitin on points to get approved and a paypal payment which im thinking it might just be better to just turn it into a gc if it takes this long. (THA PRODIGY)

We never got a W-9 from you so I canceled your paypal request and just restored those points back into your account bro

May 26, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
DENN!S

dennis..is the accounting dept still processing the W-9 forms? been almost 4-5 months with no payment and sent 6 emails

also PM'ed/e-mailed you and the rep e-mail multiple times about cancelling my payment and getting it turned into a giftcode instead and never got an asnwer

rep name: sableecstasy
repcode: ka18045
email: [email]krisperera@gmail.com[/email]

You will be all set my friend. Also you need to please stop stealing other people's designs for creative uploads...anybody doing that will have their stuff canceled and if they do it persistently they will be asked to leave the program.

To a few of you reading this: please step up your game on the uploads...writing text and doing 1 color in paint is weak sauce. I know not everyone is talented with their photoshop game (like my homey T-Styles!) but please put in a sincere effort! After all the whole point of the uploads is to actually print them out or use them online and get some sales - don't have them look like crap - it's a bad reflection upon you as a rep and Karmaloop as a whole.

Let's get it!

May 26, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
FASHION KING

We never got a W-9 from you so I canceled your paypal request and just restored those points back into your account bro

I never got a w-9 form and u said dont worry about it cuz only certain people that sold so much was getting it so.........
May 26, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
TStyles

You will be all set my friend. Also you need to please stop stealing other people's designs for creative uploads...anybody doing that will have their stuff canceled and if they do it persistently they will be asked to leave the program.

To a few of you reading this: please step up your game on the uploads...writing text and doing 1 color in paint is weak sauce. I know not everyone is talented with their photoshop game (like my homey T-Styles!) but please put in a sincere effort! After all the whole point of the uploads is to actually print them out or use them online and get some sales - don't have them look like crap - it's a bad reflection upon you as a rep and Karmaloop as a whole.

Let's get it!

lol, good looking out Dennis. Anyone that is in need of KL creative uploads, I might be able to hook something up for you for a small fee smile
May 27, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
eutum

Hey Dennis,

Can I make a suggestion to our login to our rep account? Can you guys make a log out button. I just ask because I check my rep account on other computers and I dont want my info lingering for others to mess with. Thanks Mr. Todisco! cool
May 28, 2009 @ 09:41 AM
TheMonsta21

Thanks for the info Dennis I appreciate it. I just have one more favor to ask. I posted some banners and flyers but the site was coming up with an error. I'm not sure if any of them were actually submitted, could you just let me know if they needed to be resubmitted. Thanks bro

Mike
username: TheMonsta21
email: coutes12 @comcast .net
May 28, 2009 @ 10:04 AM
DENN!S

Hey Dennis,

Can I make a suggestion to our login to our rep account? Can you guys make a log out button. I just ask because I check my rep account on other computers and I dont want my info lingering for others to mess with. Thanks Mr. Todisco! cool

As long as you close your browser it will log you out automatically my friend.

May 28, 2009 @ 10:07 AM
DENN!S

Thanks for the info Dennis I appreciate it. I just have one more favor to ask. I posted some banners and flyers but the site was coming up with an error. I'm not sure if any of them were actually submitted, could you just let me know if they needed to be resubmitted. Thanks bro

Mike
username: TheMonsta21
email: coutes12 @comcast .net

Absolutely, and those went through Mike!

May 28, 2009 @ 10:08 AM
DENN!S

lol, good looking out Dennis. Anyone that is in need of KL creative uploads, I might be able to hook something up for you for a small fee smile

I'm going to be launching the Sticker contest again on the site...stay tuned!

May 28, 2009 @ 10:40 AM
D.Cool

Dennis I sent you a PM
May 29, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
DENN!S

For my REPS:
What's good Reps!!

I have three important topics to put you onto today!
#1 Buying Facebook Ads,
#2 DOUBLE POINTS/HIDDEN WAREHOUSE SALE LINK ,
#3 MAY CONTEST UPDATE

#1 ***FACEBOOK ADS***
Scared money don?t make money!! If you guys are ready to step it up and take it to the next level - you should invest a small amount of bread and start pumping out some MAJOR returns with Facebook Ads. Imagine being able to get your ad up in front of millions of people and letting them know that your rep code will save them some dough on their favorite brands! To get rolling simply click here and follow the simple step-by-step instructions. www.karmaloop-updates.com/sdoyxldy_socbxyhcnn.html . Some keywords I'd consider looking for in your audience would be: Kanye West, MIA, Asher Roth, Clipse, Lupe Fiasco, Sneaker Pimps, Sneakers, the movie Kids, etc. Think of dope things that interest you and they will most likely capture the interest of your target audience. I STRONGLY recommend trying this out - you can work with any budget and it can only help getting your code out to the 200,000,000 heads on Faceboook!!

#2 ***DOUBLE POINTS/HIDDEN WAREHOUSE LINK*** We are doing it up super major....AGAIN!! Until further notice you will receive DOUBLE POINTS on all MEN'S regular & sale items (excludes new arrivals)!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!! We may only run this for a week - so go hard and maybe we will keep it up for another week!! Show me you guys want it!! Also here?s the secret link to our warehouse sale?I want you guys to have this...stuff is 50 to 80% off...whether you are using it to cop gear yourself or using it to push out to your own clientele ? this is top secret and only for people in the know! Here it is: www.karmaloop-updates.com/glsqdklp_socbxyhcnn.html

#3 ***CONTEST UPDATE***
HERE'S AN UPDATE ON THE MAY CONTEST!!! The Top 10 REPS WILL EACH GET A $200 GIFT CERTIFICATE!! And whoever finishes first will get a huge $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE INSTEAD!!!

Let's take a quick peek at the TOP 10 leader board right now:

Stephanie Baker
Anthony Le
Kevin Park
Simon Richardson
Steve Mitchelides
Roland Seay
Anthony Durazo
Monique Draper
Robert Ronge
Danny Tam

It's still MAD CLOSE so DO NOT SLACK THESE LAST FEW DAYS!!! THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN NEXT WEEKS EMAIL BLAST!!

And don't forget to add us on TWITTER www.twitter.com/Karmaloopkrp and if you have questions hit us up on FACEBOOK:
www.karmaloop-updates.com/mxivknxx_socbxyhcnn.html

May 30, 2009 @ 11:43 AM
KillaChaos

Anyone in Boston want a karmaloop gift certificate worth $500, for about $400 in cash?
PM me if interested.
June 2, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
DENN!S

all creative uploads are 100% up to speed now

Please login first to reply.