FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 20, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
Nhung2609

[SIZE="7"]Disclaimer[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]This is not an advertisement post so please keep all rep codes out & Mods, I do not work with/for Karmaloop.

This post is strictly for two things:

1. Post your problems/questions regarding the sale.

2. Post what you guys ordered.
[/SIZE]

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

December 20, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
FreshAddict

my sister ordered the red patent ns skytops
December 20, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
Nhung2609

Items Ordered:
(1) The All Star Painted Rubber Sneaker Black
(1) The All Star Painted Rubber Sneaker White

Problem: Charged $110 for each, but it was shown as being marked down to $87.50

Hopefully they'll credit me back the difference, and I believe manually take out the shipping cost as I was told by another member.

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

December 20, 2008 @ 09:16 PM
FreshAddict

it looks like they've raised the prices on some things because of the 50% off sale...maybe that happened to your shoes?
December 20, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
drifter

it looks like they've raised the prices on some things because of the 50% off sale...maybe that happened to your shoes?

LOL, wtf, seriously? That's dumb, thats what retailers do. if you arent willing to truly do 50% off everything without jacking prices up then dont do it.

I'm not buying till probably monday, now im gonna screenshot the stuff i want and make sure the prices dont suddenly go up.

Also, many are confused about the shipping, personally i wouldnt put it as 2 day shipping...leave it as normal and karmaloop should automatically make it 2 day.
December 20, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
FreshAddict

yeah they automatically upgrade...don't select it at checkout
December 20, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
YoungC

Lol yea they did. I bought a red Gold Coin fitted like 2 weeks ago for $40 and I just went on the site to buy the black and they raised the price to $80.
December 21, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
Mostarr

Lol yea they did. I bought a red Gold Coin fitted like 2 weeks ago for $40 and I just went on the site to buy the black and they raised the price to $80.

haha wow, gold coin has some 70 dollar tees now...

I did order some other gear before the hike up, they also slapped a limited edition tag on a jacket I really wanted.
December 21, 2008 @ 03:49 AM
DENN!S

There's nobody from customer service on the hypebeast forums, so I don't know if this thread is particularly useful for quickly solving things. You will get the absolute best service from either calling directly or using our live chat. Also, as a general caution with any online store for your personal security, it's not recommend that you want to expose your order number.

Here is our customer service info:

Monday-Friday: 9am-12am EST
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm-7pm EST
1-877-GO KARMA.
[email]questions@karmaloop.com[/email]

http://www.karmaloop.com/help-center.asp

Otherwise, I agree, it would be dope to see what you guys are scooping up. Post up those pickups & enjoy the sale!

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

December 21, 2008 @ 08:25 AM
Thim Slugga

i ordered a Cake Out Biter Tee & the Diamond x Hot Air collabo tee
December 21, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
BWS

lol @ 80 dollar gold coin hats...
December 21, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
Eddy.

dont think any prices or anything was raised for me, bought an orisue jacket n tee and a scifen tee, might buy something else if nothing was raised
December 21, 2008 @ 12:31 PM
TStyles

my guess would be that Gold Coin doubled their prices due to the 50% off sale. like Fiasco said, Karmaloop doesn't price the Kazbah brands. I did notice that anything that had been on sale appears to be back to normal price now, and there is no button to go to the "Sale" section of the site (Next to the New Items button). Either way, 51% off is an amazing sale! mad i'm broke due to Christmas, gotta buy presents for the kids, can't fill up my closet, lol.
December 21, 2008 @ 12:40 PM
DENN!S

yup Fiasco & Tstyles is right...some of the smaller Kazbah brands frankly can't afford to participate in 50% off...so a few of them have slightly raised their prices.

But nothing on Karmaloop was/is going to be price adjusted upward.

If anything - you will notice some pieces have been further marked down. cool

December 21, 2008 @ 01:26 PM
Nhung2609

Dennis,

My price of $87.50 will be honored then correct?

December 21, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
CraftySince90

How do you get the free 2 day shipping upgrade???
December 21, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
redshoepaul

You need to enter in the code.

Also picked these up last Thursday at the Boston store.

Aww yeah.
December 21, 2008 @ 04:21 PM
dvuuu

had the same problem. friend of mine bought off the site got 50% off but the free shipping didnt work. are you supposed to be able to combine 50% and free shipping?
December 21, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
FreshAddict

yup Fiasco & Tstyles is right...some of the smaller Kazbah brands frankly can't afford to participate in 50% off...so a few of them have slightly raised their prices.

not to argue with you but I know for a fact that these were raised in price from $43.50 to $59
www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=37662&VendorCode=ADI

But I think it's really dope taht Karmaloop's offering this sale despite those being raised in price and it seems that a couple other things that I noticed were raised in price are back down to what they were before
December 21, 2008 @ 09:30 PM
buttersrugby

Yes prices were raised all over the place. In many cases they got rid of already-standing sales. Notice how few sale items there are compared to usual? Bingo.

There is a freshjive hoody that ive wanted forf a while, it was on sale for $62 and yesterday I was going to purchse it but did not get the chance too. Today, that same hoody is now being sold for $94. see it here : http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=40795&VendorCode=FRE
December 21, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
vampire xtc

dennis i gotta call you on this because things have been raised ill explain better when i speak to you though

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

December 21, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
BWS

dennis i gotta call you on this because things have been raised ill explain better when i speak to you though

technicality is things havent been raised...but theye been taken off sale
December 21, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
buttersrugby

So you are saying nothing is higher than the original price? I dunno about that. I am seeing stuff that definitely seems higher than it ever was before this 'sale'.
December 21, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
DENN!S

BWS is correct.

The code wasn't on sale items, so any item that was on sale for 50% off, we put at regular price to be consistent. Anything that was already more than 50% off, we left the same.
So you still get the same deal. Before it was on sale for 50% (no code) now it's retail and you get 50% off. Anything on sale and marked more than 50% off has remained at it's sale price.

Also Greg says there's free drugs in every package if the 50% off isn't enough.

edit: Just kidding on the drugs...sum1 pm'd me for more info...wtf!? lol

December 21, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
Alejo

Now you've got me listening...go on
December 21, 2008 @ 10:37 PM
DENN!S

Dennis, when is that sticker that umm...T-styles??? made. The one with the bear and the supras and stuffs.

I'll send you out a gang of them...they came out dope
edit: Tdot made them

December 21, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
buttersrugby

BWS is correct.

The code wasn't on sale items, so any item that was on sale for 50% off, we put at regular price to be consistent. Anything that was already more than 50% off, we left the same.
So you still get the same deal. Before it was on sale for 50% (no code) now it's retail and you get 50% off. Anything on sale and marked more than 50% off has remained at it's sale price.

edit: Just kidding on the drugs...sum1 pm'd me for more info...wtf!? lol

So what about that Freshjive aquatic hoody? It was in the $60's prior and is now 94$.
December 21, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
B2FiNiTY

gotta do what it do
December 21, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
krzyrice

um question here. the website says sale ends 3pm est tomorrow which is noon for me. but in an email they sent me, they said order by noon tomororw and i think they are talkin est but im not sure. any1 know which one it is?
December 22, 2008 @ 12:19 AM
vampire xtc

um question here. the website says sale ends 3pm est tomorrow which is noon for me. but in an email they sent me, they said order by noon tomororw and i think they are talkin est but im not sure. any1 know which one it is?

stick with noon EST

it was originally by 3pm monday EST if i recall

but im sure the sales for karmaloop been through the roof this weekend so im sure they are backed up a bit so id say stick with noon to be safe to get it before xmas

dennis tell greg i said if i dont get any drugs in mine im returning it lol

Karmaloop.com 20% off RepCode: BO10853 MLTD.COM 20% off RepCode: XTC

Please login first to reply.