Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

March 05, 2012 @ 07:19:17

ID drakes shirt, looks ill.
March 05, 2012 @ 11:28:40
(Invalid img)

What shirt is that?
March 05, 2012 @ 11:44:51
Givenchy
March 05, 2012 @ 14:40:33
What the fuck happened?

I like how he carries a board evrywhere now and pretends to be some skater when he honestly sucks! Give it up
March 05, 2012 @ 14:53:58
He need to stop NOW I can't take it anymore *dead*. Age crisis ?
March 05, 2012 @ 19:09:20
dude is really looking like flava flav/retarded.
March 05, 2012 @ 19:15:37
Wizzy is going nuts!! He used to dress pretty dope.. its going down! Seriously, and what about his latest feats.. the verse on Drakes The Motto or Faded wit Tyga. Sounds better without him and he looks like shit nowdays.

luv sic.

March 05, 2012 @ 20:01:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
dude is really looking like flava flav/retarded.

lmao, but so true

I want to see the world burn

March 05, 2012 @ 21:15:58
What the fuck happened?

what socks doe? lool
March 06, 2012 @ 05:15:33
Wayne can pull off anything. Majority of you people who are hating on him can't. He's a trendsetter while ya'll are followers.
March 06, 2012 @ 05:51:44
Wayne can pull off anything. Majority of you people who are hating on him can't. He's a trendsetter while ya'll are followers.

how does Wayne's dick taste?

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

March 06, 2012 @ 14:03:36

the definition of "pullin off something" is to look good in something others might not be able to. or some atrocious article of clothing. emphasis on the bold

hndlz.tumblr.com

March 06, 2012 @ 15:21:22

Its funny / spice adder / might live up the game, I agree. And at times he has dope clothes, true, but the final outfit is often terrible. LMFAO can mix crazy shit, Kanye does it perfect, but Wizzy is clown 'cause he buys children's wear wit too much colors, going out looking like a fckng scrambled rubiks cube.

luv sic.

March 06, 2012 @ 15:23:12

smfh...how fucking stupid do you have to be to dickride lil wayne, let alone enjoy his music? i had no idea this fuckery was still going on in '12...
March 07, 2012 @ 04:06:30
exactly. he is not pulling that shit off. yeah, hes wearing it but thats completely different than pulling it off.
you dont know shit his fit look horrible

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

March 07, 2012 @ 04:43:25

successful troll lol
March 07, 2012 @ 05:18:03
i honestly wish he was trolling, i honestly do.
March 07, 2012 @ 07:37:11

free max b 2013

March 07, 2012 @ 14:19:43
kanye > lil wayne
March 07, 2012 @ 17:44:42
kanye > most people

that nigga has his moments but honestly dude is pretty consistent with his fashuns

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

March 07, 2012 @ 17:50:13

how does the entire asap mob dick taste
March 07, 2012 @ 17:52:22
lol @ everyone hating on lil wayne, who says you have to be good to be a skater?
he's prolly doing this for attention. and guess what its working on all you dumbasses

and LMAO @ the guy who said the motto sounded better without weezy he murked dat shit b

also i stay seeing people on twitter tweet #treated as if they were really part of the crew and its funny lol
March 07, 2012 @ 19:25:53
and LMAO @ the guy who said the motto sounded better without weezy he murked dat shit b

Clown:

HEAT!!!!:

Wayne:
It’s Eastside, we in this bitch
Wish a nigga would like a tree in this bitch
And if a leaf fall put some weed in that bitch

Drake:
Me, Freddie, Marley Marl at the cribbo
Shout goes out to Niko, J and Chubbs, shout to Gibbo
We got Santa Margarita by the liter
She know even if im fuckin with her, I don’t really need her

Enuff said.

luv sic.

March 07, 2012 @ 22:57:27
lol @ everyone hating on lil wayne, who says you have to be good to be a skater?
he's prolly doing this for attention. and guess what its working on all you dumbasses

also i stay seeing people on twitter tweet #treated as if they were really part of the crew and its funny lol

TROLLS gona TROLL
March 07, 2012 @ 23:32:07
I don`t blame you people for hating on Weezy`s music. His metaphors are probably too complicated for you people to understand. Say what you want about Weezy but he is doing his thing out there. You idiots can hate all you want but none of you have sold a million copies in a week. How many of you people have the balls to wear what he wears? I bet a few years ago ya`ll were rocking baggy shit and when the fitted clothes era came ya`ll hopped on that as well. Weezy is a trendsetter, he wears what he likes, he does what he likes.
March 07, 2012 @ 23:37:11

STFU I can smell ASAP`s dick in your mouth from far away.
March 08, 2012 @ 00:21:26
"Two bitches at the same time/ Synchronized swimmers" "Boy I'm going in/ Like my water broke." "Real G's move in silence like lasagna.".

youre right. very complicated/very advanced usage of metaphors and similes.
March 08, 2012 @ 00:32:02
lol anyways you're all some close minded ass haters and while youre on a forum consistently talking down on how another man is dressing, he's living that life

truth is he can do whatever the fuck he wants because he's more successful than any of you will ever be

and btw wayne flow on the motto shitted on drake i don't sit and analyze every lyric so idgaf about that and weezy does have lyrical songs if you want to get into that

AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TROLL I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT BS
March 08, 2012 @ 04:15:08

is ur asshole sore from waynes dick?
March 08, 2012 @ 06:19:54
i fucking loled at that kid trying to preach that people dont like lil wayne because his use of language is above us
yeah fucking right. not gonna front some of his songs are good.
but he is falling off hard right now and the other large portion of his music is just as bad as his style.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x