Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 8, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
xo Nitsuj

i fucking loled at that kid trying to preach that people dont like lil wayne because his use of language is above us
yeah fucking right. not gonna front some of his songs are good.
but he is falling off hard right now and the other large portion of his music is just as bad as his style.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

March 8, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
dafuckisgoinon

What varsity ?

March 8, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
hndlz

lol anyways you're all some close minded ass haters and while youre on a forum consistently talking down on how another man is dressing, he's living that life

truth is he can do whatever the fuck he wants because he's more successful than any of you will ever be

and btw wayne flow on the motto shitted on drake i don't sit and analyze every lyric so idgaf about that and weezy does have lyrical songs if you want to get into that

AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TROLL I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT BS

i hate when ppl think like this. no one is close minded if we say he cant dress.

he has money. ok. its irrelavant to the topic of discussion.

if wayne was broke. and dress the same. its still shit (to me).

and tbh whether or not someone can dress or not, is all subjective. first you have to define what is good and what is bad.

if wayne is best dressed to ME, then he is best dressed.

hndlz.tumblr.com

March 9, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Muff Rider

less talking more fits next one gets the ban

Lurk'in Since 06

March 9, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
soyaboxx5ive

Diamond and Yeezy 2's! Still don't like the pants though.

luv sic.

March 9, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
spenc

Hova?
March 9, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
ekREV

^ Yup.
March 9, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Me & My Nikes

I don't always love hov's fits but a lot of other celebs could learn from him. Whenever he keeps it basic, his shit always looks fire. ^ that's a dope ass fit
March 9, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
spenc

im not feeling the pants but other than that dope
March 10, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
ysk007

Wayne and Tyler

btw Wayne is getting his own signature Supra kicks
March 10, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
spenc

love tylers fit there
March 11, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
TheShyGuy

What varsity ?

Judging from the Nike boxes in the background, the varsity is the Nike Sportswear Destroyer varsity
March 11, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
Lew

What varsity ?

dude looks lame as fuck
March 11, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
NBCkid23

what pants

???
March 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
FerrariG

what pants

???

Bape i believe... They look like sweats

Blahh.

March 11, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
spenc

wouldnt they be like the bape head camo if they were babe? but idk thats just me
March 11, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Zé Pequeno

what hat and shirt is french montana wearing?

These fits over everything posted on this forum

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 12, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
PandoCalrissian

Wayne can pull off anything. Majority of you people who are hating on him can't. He's a trendsetter while ya'll are followers.

how does Wayne's dick taste?

how does the entire asap mob dick taste

lol i dont even like ASAP jokes on you b

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

March 12, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
spenc

Wayne can pull off anything. Majority of you people who are hating on him can't. He's a trendsetter while ya'll are followers.

then why is ur name A$APPanda? smh
March 12, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
ichigo81

Diamond stock just went sky high, lol, I remember seeing jay in crooks in castles when they first took off and every nigga jump on that bandwagon
Edit: it's not that Wayne is a bad dresser but the evolution or devolution of this nigga is ridiculous. How u go from a hot boy to a blood to an alien to a rock star to a t pain singer to spitting shitty 16 bars on Bruno mars shit to a skater, shit doesn't add up, last good songs I liked from Wayne were from no ceilings mixtape and pick the world up after that this nigha has been on some serious goofy shit, it's like watching bamboozled ( don't know the movie watch and see that this shit is real life coonery at its finest) . And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.
March 12, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
big4slick20

And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.

chuuuch
March 12, 2012 @ 01:50 AM

Diamond stock just went sky high, lol, I remember seeing jay in crooks in castles when they first took off and every nigga jump on that bandwagon
Edit: it's not that Wayne is a bad dresser but the evolution or devolution of this nigga is ridiculous. How u go from a hot boy to a blood to an alien to a rock star to a t pain singer to spitting shitty 16 bars on Bruno mars shit to a skater, shit doesn't add up, last good songs I liked from Wayne were from no ceilings mixtape and pick the world up after that this nigha has been on some serious goofy shit, it's like watching bamboozled ( don't know the movie watch and see that this shit is real life coonery at its finest) . And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.

lol, what? Diamonds been in Zumiez and shit for 2 years or so now

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 12, 2012 @ 02:09 AM

Inactive

then why is ur name A$APPanda? smh

lol dat exposure

stay losing sideline dicksucker

go polish your blackscale rings
March 12, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
NBCkid23

Not bape .
March 12, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
isaiahg

http://soundcloud.com/isaiahg-1/morts-featuring-nova-c-a-i-n
Try out my newest track guys...Its really good
March 12, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
ichigo81

lol, what? Diamonds been in Zumiez and shit for 2 years or so now

But not everybody is as exposed to diamond as this community, meaning once I start seeing more frail white guys wearing diamond then I know the shit is over, pretty much niggas, spics and zipper heads and lame pinoys wear diamond
Edit: know that's racist and I am a nigga myself
March 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM

nah dude. so many frail white kids rock diamond. where you at? kids in cali shitted all over both diamon & hundreds early last year

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 12, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Kapitol

HAHA what. Frail white kids are the #1 market for Diamond and always were
March 13, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
ichigo81

nah dude. so many frail white kids rock diamond. where you at? kids in cali shitted all over both diamon & hundreds early last year

in texas its just minorities but i guess when i go back home to cali i will see what u guys are talking about
March 13, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
kidkorea

ID on boots? Are these just regular 1460's or..?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.