Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

Mar 11, 2012 @ 23:03
(Invalid img)
what hat and shirt is french montana wearing?

These fits over everything posted on this forum

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Mar 12, 2012 @ 00:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
how does Wayne's dick taste?

how does the entire asap mob dick taste

lol i dont even like ASAP jokes on you b

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

Mar 12, 2012 @ 00:59
how does the entire asap mob dick taste

then why is ur name A$APPanda? smh
Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:30
Diamond and Yeezy 2's! Still don't like the pants though.

Diamond stock just went sky high, lol, I remember seeing jay in crooks in castles when they first took off and every nigga jump on that bandwagon
Edit: it's not that Wayne is a bad dresser but the evolution or devolution of this nigga is ridiculous. How u go from a hot boy to a blood to an alien to a rock star to a t pain singer to spitting shitty 16 bars on Bruno mars shit to a skater, shit doesn't add up, last good songs I liked from Wayne were from no ceilings mixtape and pick the world up after that this nigha has been on some serious goofy shit, it's like watching bamboozled ( don't know the movie watch and see that this shit is real life coonery at its finest) . And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:41
And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.

chuuuch
Mar 12, 2012 @ 01:50
Diamond and Yeezy 2's! Still don't like the pants though.

Diamond stock just went sky high, lol, I remember seeing jay in crooks in castles when they first took off and every nigga jump on that bandwagon
Edit: it's not that Wayne is a bad dresser but the evolution or devolution of this nigga is ridiculous. How u go from a hot boy to a blood to an alien to a rock star to a t pain singer to spitting shitty 16 bars on Bruno mars shit to a skater, shit doesn't add up, last good songs I liked from Wayne were from no ceilings mixtape and pick the world up after that this nigha has been on some serious goofy shit, it's like watching bamboozled ( don't know the movie watch and see that this shit is real life coonery at its finest) . And can someone please put a hit on tyga after wearing a la hat in the bay.

lol, what? Diamonds been in Zumiez and shit for 2 years or so now

Inactive User

Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:09

lol dat exposure

stay losing sideline dicksucker

go polish your blackscale rings
Mar 12, 2012 @ 02:44
Not bape .
Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:02
http://soundcloud.com/isaiahg-1/morts-featuring-nova-c-a-i-n
Try out my newest track guys...Its really good
Mar 12, 2012 @ 03:10

lol, what? Diamonds been in Zumiez and shit for 2 years or so now

But not everybody is as exposed to diamond as this community, meaning once I start seeing more frail white guys wearing diamond then I know the shit is over, pretty much niggas, spics and zipper heads and lame pinoys wear diamond
Edit: know that's racist and I am a nigga myself
Mar 12, 2012 @ 05:19
nah dude. so many frail white kids rock diamond. where you at? kids in cali shitted all over both diamon & hundreds early last year
Mar 13, 2012 @ 00:20
nah dude. so many frail white kids rock diamond. where you at? kids in cali shitted all over both diamon & hundreds early last year

in texas its just minorities but i guess when i go back home to cali i will see what u guys are talking about
Mar 13, 2012 @ 10:21
ID on boots? Are these just regular 1460's or..?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Mar 13, 2012 @ 12:28
What varsity ?

laughing36a.jpg" alt="" />

Judging from the Nike boxes in the background, the varsity is the Nike Sportswear Destroyer varsity

My Nike Destroyer hasn't got buttons, so I highly doubt it blushing
Mar 14, 2012 @ 15:04

I like Wiz jacket. Grey hoodie under and it would be dope perfect.

luv sic.

Mar 14, 2012 @ 15:31
haha amber rose is ugly as shit
probably outweighs wiz too

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 14, 2012 @ 16:18

Killer jacket

I got this jacket & love it. Get compliments all the time on it, lol. H&M blushing bought it last October I believe.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:42

Killer jacket

I got this jacket & love it. Get compliments all the time on it, lol. H&M blushing bought it last October I believe.

I NEED THAT JACKET! boys n girls if u got that jacket PM me
Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:33

???

Bape i believe... They look like sweats

found this on the bape website
Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:39

Bape i believe... They look like sweats

found this on the bape website

oooh thats cool so what pants is the guy in the picture wearing tho?

free max b 2013

Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:51
He's wearing those sweats you can see from the pockets...

Anti-social(media)

Mar 14, 2012 @ 20:59
laughing36a.jpg" alt="" />

Judging from the Nike boxes in the background, the varsity is the Nike Sportswear Destroyer varsity

My Nike Destroyer hasn't got buttons, so I highly doubt it blushing

House of billiam
http://www.houseofbilliam.com/
Mar 15, 2012 @ 08:59

Ugly as shit?

luv sic.

Mar 15, 2012 @ 15:37
C'mon stop hatin on everything. She's a beauty live too. They PS all celebs who gives a broken shit about it, its still her and not like you airbrush Sam Casell and he turns into a sex bomb..

luv sic.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:21

lol dat exposure

stay losing sideline dicksucker

go polish your blackscale rings

LMAO Big D...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Mar 18, 2012 @ 18:03
Mar 18, 2012 @ 23:50
ID on boots? Are these just regular 1460's or..?

I would also like ot know which boots these are.
Mar 19, 2012 @ 04:00

Ugly as shit?

i would let that ass sit on my face

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Mar 20, 2012 @ 05:44

and smokeyface for ID on the camo sweats

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Mar 21, 2012 @ 06:32

Orlando Bloom smokeyface

anyone know where I can get pants like these, the shiny black, got a pair but they wear cheap and rugged as fck after two months, paid 20 bucks so looking to spend 150 max on a pair

follow me and ill most likely follow back https://twitter.com/#!/DylanBlind

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.