Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

September 22, 2011 @ 20:54:08
Lol I love how you said in the other post you weren't asian... brah we know you're asian. It's so obvious... nobody on this forum would defend a certain race if they weren't it...You're from Seattle and it looks like you're proud of it and you call it "Steezattle" only streetwear wannabe asian kids from Seattle would probably use that...

Lol.

bitch how you gonna tell me what i am, im half german quarter mexican and quarter italian, and no i dont wear lids snapbacks and cargo shorts, and we say steezattle as a joke, my names jesse clifton and im from seattle washington. look me up. i dont give a fuck what race i stick up for, im just givin my honest opinion. SHOTS FIRED. http://twitter.com/#!/JesseClifton
September 22, 2011 @ 20:57:43
What shots? I see and hear nothing. You're just defending yourself from my shots.

#herp derp

Lulz. I don't have twitter and can't see it.
September 22, 2011 @ 21:31:23
to be honest i lost interest, talking with you is making my IQ drop. it feels like im watching the republican debate.
September 22, 2011 @ 23:20:16
lmao at black people making vans cool.
September 23, 2011 @ 00:14:50
so much ignorance...
but just to bring some points...who the fuck determines what's "cool" anyway?

as for asians and fashion...jimmy choo anyone? fashion isn't just this hype stuff...
September 23, 2011 @ 00:22:51
its true though, whites and blacks have the biggest affect on pop culture. asians are almost a non-factor. besides jackie chan and bruce lee i can't really think of many icons that had a significant impact here in america.
September 23, 2011 @ 00:34:52
Ya'll aren't the epitome of your races, calm your bitch asses down.

instagram: prxsh

September 23, 2011 @ 00:37:37
i agree with you completely, although i think there are more.

but statements like "Asian americans will always truly be the ones playing catch up because they're subservient nature wont allow them to be bold and stand out." is a ridiculous generalization and "NO racial group is copying anything asian accept maybe fixing up them civics in the 90's" is just something that can't be taken seriously at all.

i don't disagree that asians are a non-factor in american pop culture, but if people are going to talk about this stuff let's at least do it with some class.
September 23, 2011 @ 00:59:06
lmao at black people making vans cool.

Wayne did
September 23, 2011 @ 07:31:42

http://hulkshare.com/h702twcg34qm

smokeyface&)

P.S. I don't give a fuck if it's been posted already, it's too dope for me to care smokeyface
September 23, 2011 @ 08:36:10
the fuck is going on in this thread
September 23, 2011 @ 08:42:31
Gay shit.
September 23, 2011 @ 10:52:17
its true though, whites and blacks have the biggest affect on pop culture. asians are almost a non-factor. besides jackie chan and bruce lee i can't really think of many icons that had a significant impact here in america.

Lloyd from entourage, Harold from Harold and Kumar, William Hung, and Rufio from Hook. smokeyface

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 23, 2011 @ 14:49:04
Example: white folks BEEN wearing vans and chucks, it wasn't "cool" at all. A niqqa starts wearin em? it's cool as hell now. White rock n roll style of dress gets taken by some blacks, add a lil "swag" to it and now that's cool.

Arghhh... My head is actually hurting from reading this.

I mean, I don't know whether to laugh or despair in his stupidity. I mean, you can't even call this ignorance it's just sheer STUPIDITY!! Inexcusable dumbness.

FFS don't breed, fucking clown.
September 23, 2011 @ 15:30:58
Wow
September 23, 2011 @ 15:31:33
Nice thread.
September 23, 2011 @ 18:59:44
smokeyface yall need to go outside more often

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 23, 2011 @ 23:59:50
lol

What is this? n*ggas are trying to dress proper now? Copying white people swag? lol

Currently, most influential fashion/art designers are Whites and a few Asians.
black people just ran with the styles, thinking they were responsible for it.

just ask kanye.
September 24, 2011 @ 00:24:23
this thread is big shame now, just look at the way people are saying nonsense, all for nothing its a pity. i dont wanna enter this argue but this is a fact. the most copied human in the world is a black man.
September 24, 2011 @ 00:32:12
this thread is big shame now, just look at the way people are saying nonsense, all for nothing its a pity. i dont wanna enter this argue but this is a fact. the most copied human in the world is a black man.

not on a test
September 24, 2011 @ 01:18:32
not on a test

hahahahahahahahahah , you got me son. i aint even madblushing
September 24, 2011 @ 01:32:07
the bias is strong in this thread. not saying asians aren't responsible for anything style wise (obviously jason wu,alexander wang,richard chai) but bro be honest turn on your TV or flip thru a magazine like GQ/Details/people/ect. and after whites, the most featured race: black.... and even after that its usually latino..... even flip thru your ipod bet the majority of the artist you listen to are black. i don't think alot of people caught the statement dude made, shit was POP CULTURE, the people who influence shit being seen on the big screen, not the ♥♥♥♥♥s back stage. ♥♥♥♥♥s looking at all the hype surrounded by jordans and air yeezys and can't give no credit to the black man? and you can't tell me you weren't wearing baggy shit 5-6 years ago because just because you wanted to.

but back to the topic

t.lautner can't act for shit, but this suit is smokeyface

how this dude ended up with kim k, i'll never understand

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 24, 2011 @ 11:22:59

bieber in bbc jorts
September 24, 2011 @ 12:57:24
@jozeph

the argument here ain't about how asians have no impact, its about how black people are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fashion ever since idk the death of long baggy shorts

that is why all the black guys is jocking the euro fashion

they finally got educated some and following trends

too bad wayne and them rappers are following trends 3 years too late.

plus a lot of these rappers are short, ugly, and well, black which makes them look like clowns in higher end clothing.

Then you have black athletes trying to be fashionable and failing miserably.
September 24, 2011 @ 13:43:55
common's fit is smokeyface
September 24, 2011 @ 16:06:30
September 24, 2011 @ 16:26:28
Balenciaga
September 24, 2011 @ 16:27:16
what shoes?

Looks like balenciaga's
September 24, 2011 @ 16:42:33
@jozeph

the argument here ain't about how asians have no impact, its about how black people are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fashion ever since idk the death of long baggy shorts

that is why all the black guys is jocking the euro fashion

they finally got educated some and following trends

too bad wayne and them rappers are following trends 3 years too late.

plus a lot of these rappers are short, ugly, and well, black which makes them look like clowns in higher end clothing.

Then you have black athletes trying to be fashionable and failing miserably.

This just goes to show that racism is alive and well and the white man accomplished his goal. Hb has been nothing more then shit threads against black people In general but as soon as someone black( who is educated and versed in any topic) fucking Asians and etc get butt hurt and want to cry. This thread has become useless because of one troll. We all rock the same shut and no race or ethnicity is better at dressing then another. I think the problem is Asian males are so mad that they own girls won't fuck them so they have to find a way to make themselves feel important. So stop with the bullshit race bating shit and contribute to the thread or shut the fuck upsmokeyface
September 24, 2011 @ 16:46:49
This just goes to show that racism is alive and well and the white man accomplished his goal. Hb has been nothing more then shit threads against black people In general but as soon as someone black( who is educated and versed in any topic) fucking Asians and etc get butt hurt and want to cry. This thread has become useless because of one troll. We all rock the same shit and no race or ethnicity is better at dressing then another. I think the problem is Asian males are so mad that they own girls won't fuck them so they have to find a way to make themselves feel important. So stop with the bullshit race bating shit and contribute to the thread or shut the fuck upsmokeyface

Edit: we are the most copied but that's why we have no sense of history, I can honestly say my people are lost bc our parents failed us so some try to express it in ways good and bad, but Asians, Latinos, whites etc still have a sense of their community and this shit is waaaaay deeper then fashion but once again stfu and get back to just posting fits
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x