Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 24, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
Pretty Joseph

the bias is strong in this thread. not saying asians aren't responsible for anything style wise (obviously jason wu,alexander wang,richard chai) but bro be honest turn on your TV or flip thru a magazine like GQ/Details/people/ect. and after whites, the most featured race: black.... and even after that its usually latino..... even flip thru your ipod bet the majority of the artist you listen to are black. i don't think alot of people caught the statement dude made, shit was POP CULTURE, the people who influence shit being seen on the big screen, not the ♥♥♥♥♥s back stage. ♥♥♥♥♥s looking at all the hype surrounded by jordans and air yeezys and can't give no credit to the black man? and you can't tell me you weren't wearing baggy shit 5-6 years ago because just because you wanted to.

but back to the topic

t.lautner can't act for shit, but this suit is cool

how this dude ended up with kim k, i'll never understand

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

September 24, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
dieseldan

bieber in bbc jorts
September 24, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
3lite

@jozeph

the argument here ain't about how asians have no impact, its about how black people are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fashion ever since idk the death of long baggy shorts

that is why all the black guys is jocking the euro fashion

they finally got educated some and following trends

too bad wayne and them rappers are following trends 3 years too late.

plus a lot of these rappers are short, ugly, and well, black which makes them look like clowns in higher end clothing.

Then you have black athletes trying to be fashionable and failing miserably.
September 24, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
Grand Hussla

common's fit is cool
September 24, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
samplzone

Fresh!

what shoes?
September 24, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
filthavenue

Balenciaga

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 24, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
ekREV

what shoes?

Looks like balenciaga's
September 24, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
ichigo81

@jozeph

the argument here ain't about how asians have no impact, its about how black people are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fashion ever since idk the death of long baggy shorts

that is why all the black guys is jocking the euro fashion

they finally got educated some and following trends

too bad wayne and them rappers are following trends 3 years too late.

plus a lot of these rappers are short, ugly, and well, black which makes them look like clowns in higher end clothing.

Then you have black athletes trying to be fashionable and failing miserably.

This just goes to show that racism is alive and well and the white man accomplished his goal. Hb has been nothing more then shit threads against black people In general but as soon as someone black( who is educated and versed in any topic) fucking Asians and etc get butt hurt and want to cry. This thread has become useless because of one troll. We all rock the same shut and no race or ethnicity is better at dressing then another. I think the problem is Asian males are so mad that they own girls won't fuck them so they have to find a way to make themselves feel important. So stop with the bullshit race bating shit and contribute to the thread or shut the fuck upcool
September 24, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
ichigo81

This just goes to show that racism is alive and well and the white man accomplished his goal. Hb has been nothing more then shit threads against black people In general but as soon as someone black( who is educated and versed in any topic) fucking Asians and etc get butt hurt and want to cry. This thread has become useless because of one troll. We all rock the same shit and no race or ethnicity is better at dressing then another. I think the problem is Asian males are so mad that they own girls won't fuck them so they have to find a way to make themselves feel important. So stop with the bullshit race bating shit and contribute to the thread or shut the fuck upcool

Edit: we are the most copied but that's why we have no sense of history, I can honestly say my people are lost bc our parents failed us so some try to express it in ways good and bad, but Asians, Latinos, whites etc still have a sense of their community and this shit is waaaaay deeper then fashion but once again stfu and get back to just posting fits
September 24, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
Eaton

This just goes to show that racism is alive and well and the white man accomplished his goal. Hb has been nothing more then shit threads against black people In general but as soon as someone black( who is educated and versed in any topic) fucking Asians and etc get butt hurt and want to cry. This thread has become useless because of one troll. We all rock the same shut and no race or ethnicity is better at dressing then another. I think the problem is Asian males are so mad that they own girls won't fuck them so they have to find a way to make themselves feel important. So stop with the bullshit race bating shit and contribute to the thread or shut the fuck upcool

dog stfu, you're probably the most openly racist person on this board. every other post from you is about "asian nerds" or "corny white people"

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 24, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Scotty

Alright no more bullshit about about race and who dresses better, or who copies who.. Make thread in the off topic if u wanna argue about this dumb shit!

Back to Celebs...
September 24, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Koven

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 24, 2011 @ 05:54 PM
Alexlude

^^ hahah nicce
September 24, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
filthavenue

dog stfu, you're probably the most openly racist person on this board. every other post from you is about "asian nerds" or "corny white people"

September 24, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
WCDon

50 gettin his Morgan Freeman on cool

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

September 24, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
sukafresh

lol this ♥♥♥♥♥
September 24, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Rizal

Edit: we are the most copied but that's why we have no sense of history, I can honestly say my people are lost bc our parents failed us so some try to express it in ways good and bad, but Asians, Latinos, whites etc still have a sense of their community and this shit is waaaaay deeper then fashion but once again stfu and get back to just posting fits

2 pages ago you were cheering so hard with your pompoms on how asians is the bottom of the fashion chain and once a white man says something about a brother you get all butt hurt screamin racist this or that. Hypocrit much? J/s and no idgaf about who dress better than who so dont bother. I do me and thats it. Dont care bout you or him
September 24, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
jingerBread

Denim?
September 25, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
moviesxkicks

london fashion week

jeans?
September 25, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
ricky_bobby

Can anyone recognize Kanye's black bracelet on his right hand?
[IMG]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6485/kanyewestairportlondon0.jpg" /> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
September 25, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
Pantic

Looks more Curtis than 50 nowadays.
September 25, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
TdotOdot

I know it's a plain T, but anyone know what brand tee that is? I like the blue and the fit seems good. Would like to buy a few of these in a couple different colours.
September 25, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
flow

I know it's a plain T, but anyone know what brand tee that is? I like the blue and the fit seems good. Would like to buy a few of these in a couple different colours.

September 25, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
sado

September 25, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
LeoTheLion

Drakes new Take Care album artwork......

first he tried to take the 808 and heartbreak sound and style and noww....
September 25, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
shakintheD

^lmao at thinking drake stole "808 n heartbreak sound and style"
September 25, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
Wishez.

haha Drake goin for that THRONE huh.
September 25, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
filthavenue

September 26, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

^lmao at thinking drake stole "808 n heartbreak sound and style"

He didn't steal it BUT without that album, Drake wouldn't exist as an artist. Real talk
September 26, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
JME3000

this...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.