Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

Sep 19, 2011 @ 17:09
am i wrong for liking this?

nah its kinda dope
Sep 19, 2011 @ 17:09

Rosie and Kanye &)&)&)&)&)
Sep 19, 2011 @ 17:17
Damn Yeezy, i bet thats a $1k plain tee fitting like a shitty hanes, dope nonetheless
Virgil swaggin too. belenciaga on deck!!
Sep 19, 2011 @ 17:30
London fashion week

damn the Ye crew all dress like each other.
Sep 19, 2011 @ 18:05
Isnt every crew like that?
Sep 19, 2011 @ 18:22
If I was Kanye I woulda told virgil to leave those jeans in the hotel room and wear a different pair. That shit is super gay to rock the same exact jeans as your boy with the same wear and tear on them. They look like boyfriends because of the jeans. Virgil on Kanye's dick super hard.

Hype will kill the pocket.

Sep 19, 2011 @ 18:26
chill son
Sep 19, 2011 @ 18:42
If I was Kanye I woulda told virgil to leave those jeans in the hotel room and wear a different pair. That shit is super gay to rock the same exact jeans as your boy with the same wear and tear on them. They look like boyfriends because of the jeans. Virgil on Kanye's dick super hard.

Virgil is kanye's style adviser/director.. Alot if shit Kanye wears is cause of Virgil, i mean some shit looks much better on Kanye of course and Virgil looks awkward in it but Virgil is behind it.. Wearing the same jeans to the same event, is alittle overboard and kinda gay, i have to admit!
Sep 19, 2011 @ 20:19
Virgil is kanye's style adviser/director.. Alot if shit Kanye wears is cause of Virgil, i mean some shit looks much better on Kanye of course and Virgil looks awkward in it but Virgil is behind it.. Wearing the same jeans to the same event, is alittle overboard and kinda gay, i have to admit!

Wasn't Ibn Kanye's stylist? But honestly someone with decent taste like Virgil, shouldn't he know that shit looks awkward on him.

017shop.ca

Sep 19, 2011 @ 20:29
^ He was as well but now its virgil full time i believe.. Also thats what i say but i think Virgil likes what he sees, he just wears it anyway not really thinking if he looks awkwards in some shit.. Especially when he rocked them leather pants with kanye.. He was looking all sorts of wack! hahaha
Sep 19, 2011 @ 21:26
Sep 19, 2011 @ 21:26
London fashion week

Lanvin $1000 tee with no logos....
Sep 19, 2011 @ 21:49
so what ? he's rich as fuck, why would he care
Sep 19, 2011 @ 22:06

Thats just a title Kanye gave him and to put Virgil to use. Kanye already knew how to dress dope before Virgil hopped on him. Virgil was rocking shit like this before he got with Kanye..

Nuff said.

Hype will kill the pocket.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 00:37

017shop.ca

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:29

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:46

lmaoo ross look like a black john goodman or seomthing he needs to stick to xxxxl tees and jeans
Sep 20, 2011 @ 09:56
Thats just a title Kanye gave him and to put Virgil to use. Kanye already knew how to dress dope before Virgil hopped on him. Virgil was rocking shit like this before he got with Kanye..

Nuff said.

Inactive User

Sep 20, 2011 @ 13:15
lol @ shawn marion and omarion

Originally posted by Inactive User
lol @ basketball players thinkin they into fashion and shit

. Fuck are these basketball ♥♥♥♥♥s doing at these shows. So out of place

I can understand the frustration of the people sitting next to them fully.
They're just tall tasteless ♥♥♥♥♥s

Sep 20, 2011 @ 16:22
titles, psshhhhh, they a bunch of random ♥♥♥♥♥s
Sep 20, 2011 @ 17:06

is that really 1k blinkyeyes
Sep 20, 2011 @ 17:14

Nope, Alexander Wang tee $84 and who cares about logos
Sep 20, 2011 @ 20:29
how you guys tell the difference between a designer white tee lmao
Sep 20, 2011 @ 21:19
Sep 20, 2011 @ 23:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
LOL fuck outta here ♥♥♥♥♥♥. 90% of blacks look like they dress in the dark, and most are trying to catch up to current fashion trends.

Facts: Asians have pretty much ZERO influence on american pop culture. They have no real influential dominant male figures for any type of outlet. Asian amaericans will always truly be the ones playing catch up because they're subservient nature wont allow them to be bold and stand out. NO racial group is copying anything asian accept maybe fixing up them civics in the 90's. alexander wang is dope tho..

Facts: Blacks have, and more than likely always will be a force in american pop culture. And we will more than likely never get truly paid for any of our dopeness =[ Two of the most influential forces in fashion for he past 10 years are Black americans: Pharell and Kanye.

Facts: whites, in general, will continue to benefit from something some other minority did. And the band will play on.

That's about it
Sep 21, 2011 @ 00:06
Facts: Asians have pretty much ZERO influence on american pop culture. They have no real influential dominant male figures for any type of outlet. Asian amaericans will always truly be the ones playing catch up because they're subservient nature wont allow them to be bold and stand out. NO racial group is copying anything asian accept maybe fixing up them civics in the 90's. alexander wang is dope tho..

Facts: Blacks have, and more than likely always will be a force in american pop culture. And we will more than likely never get truly paid for any of our dopeness =[ Two of the most influential forces in fashion for he past 10 years are Black americans: Pharell and Kanye.

Facts: whites, in general, will continue to benefit from something some other minority did. And the band will play on.

That's about it

damn right
Sep 21, 2011 @ 00:18
Sep 21, 2011 @ 00:52

017shop.ca

Sep 21, 2011 @ 02:42
Wasn't Ibn Kanye's stylist? But honestly someone with decent taste like Virgil, shouldn't he know that shit looks awkward on him.

Huh? I thought Ibn was Ye's barber?

These dudes got titles and shit for a damn group of friends. Ye is the star, Don is the manager, and the rest of them are his boys. I don't care for any titles beyond Ye and Don |0
Sep 21, 2011 @ 06:40
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.