SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 3, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
*ER!C

ibn jasper custom bracelets (balenciaga rip offs kinda but i like them, balenciaga ones cost 140usd, check their website), dropping at rsvp gallery around the holidays but since im not from the states i don't really know what holidays mean, does that mean around xmas?

goodlooks fam!
September 3, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
Ape

Well there's no point in watching this season now sad

forreal daw

they done gave it all away, ever since angelina left thats been the only thing worth watching for, the ron and sam drama

anyways, where can i get a shirt like this? I saw Hov wearing a t-shirt version on an old video on MTV Jams earlier that day, then Ye wears it at the awards so people can look up that brand for me, i was meant to have this shirt cool

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

September 3, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
filthavenue

ibn jasper custom bracelets (balenciaga rip offs kinda but i like them, balenciaga ones cost 140usd, check their website), dropping at rsvp gallery around the holidays but since im not from the states i don't really know what holidays mean, does that mean around xmas?

those are not the ibn bracelets. Pretty sure don c's bracelet is custom since it looks like its made of real diamonds..

these are the ibn ones

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 4, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
Rasmus1991

forreal daw

they done gave it all away, ever since angelina left thats been the only thing worth watching for, the ron and sam drama

anyways, where can i get a shirt like this? I saw Hov wearing a t-shirt version on an old video on MTV Jams earlier that day, then Ye wears it at the awards so people can look up that brand for me, i was meant to have this shirt cool

I'm pretty sure it's Acne -> swedish brand
September 4, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
traCk.

Man good luck trying to find the all whites, i had to call a few people to try to get my hands on em, I ended up going up to a 44 which im hoping they arent to big.. Might be up for grabs if they are though!

cp's are your best bet man, its gunna be tough to find the balenciaga's
September 4, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
-alex

those are not the ibn bracelets. Pretty sure don c's bracelet is custom since it looks like its made of real diamonds..

these are the ibn ones

you're right, my bad.

cp's are your best bet man, its gunna be tough to find the balenciaga's

will wait for scotty's pair to arrive and if he won't sell, then i'll just look for white achilles mid's, i guess
September 4, 2011 @ 09:49 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

"Watch The Groupies"

Shots
September 4, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
C_Augustus_O

Love this pic

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

September 4, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
Scotty

Theres a size 42 at NYC. They say its a size 9 but that shit is a size 11 minimum. I bought a size 39 (roughly US 8.5). Balenciaga gotta get that sizing right.

Really? The person who got em for me said there was only 44 and another a larger size left? So I told him to grab me the 44, I hope they aren't that bad of sizing cause I really don't want to try to hunt down another pair... Anyone see the blue suede in person? Looks more like faded black to me but they calling it blue... Just wondering if they look actual navy or faded black in person? Cause I might grab those too...
September 5, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
alex7965

where can i find those spherical diamond shambala bracelets Wiz, Wayne, Birdman, etc be wearin??
September 5, 2011 @ 02:12 AM
GP La Flare

ben baller
September 5, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
livestok.

Man good luck trying to find the all whites, i had to call a few people to try to get my hands on em, I ended up going up to a 44 which im hoping they arent to big.. Might be up for grabs if they are though!

looks like the cp sole... if it is probably fits 11.5ish. just a guess though
September 5, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
Bubbs619

where can i find those spherical diamond shambala bracelets Wiz, Wayne, Birdman, etc be wearin??

www.pangeale.com/main/
September 5, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
guldlos

the brand is called shamballa jewels
September 5, 2011 @ 02:21 PM
UnaFashionista

where can i find those necklaces j.cole always wear on concert and interviews? they look somethin like this www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=183624&VendorCode=ZSKKB&iskazbah=True

other rappers wear em too
September 5, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
*ER!C

Really? The person who got em for me said there was only 44 and another a larger size left? So I told him to grab me the 44, I hope they aren't that bad of sizing cause I really don't want to try to hunt down another pair... Anyone see the blue suede in person? Looks more like faded black to me but they calling it blue... Just wondering if they look actual navy or faded black in person? Cause I might grab those too...

saw them today in barneys....they had these and the brown ones

the blue joints look clean in person fam
September 5, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
Scotty

^ good looks on a good detailed pic.. Alright so they are actually navy blue, the other pics make em look faded black rather than blue.. Going to swing by Barney's this week check em out in person cause i was hoping they looked more like faded black but also liking the navy now..
September 5, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
filthavenue

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

September 5, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
caleb91

saw them today in barneys....they had these and the brown ones

the blue joints look clean in person fam

wow those a freshhhh. i may need to cop those when i get paid, i was going to get to the black ones because i was a little skeptical of how they looked in person but those are nice
September 6, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
THIEF

September 7, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
xo Nitsuj

can anyone lemme know what shirts they're wearing in this video? i wanna find out what blanks they are so i can stock up on some.
hypebeast.com/2011/09/big-sean-featuring-kanye-west-roscoe-dash-marvin-chardonnay/

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 7, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
Scotty

Those Balenciagas are at the West Hollywood boutique Scotty.

Balenciaga also runs 2 sizes big (I'm a true US10). I usually wear a 42 in them types of brands, but I'm a 41 in Balenciaga.

yeah i know but i never can get over there in time.. Reason i asked if someone seen them in person for color.. Damn now im going to have to sell the white ones when they arrive, fuck im pissed now! I'll head over there this weekend to actually get my sizing for these! Might buy the all black leather if they have my size ..
September 7, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
traCk.

whats retail on these that everyones talking about them like theyre so afforable?
September 7, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
-alex

^545, that's like for free tbh
September 7, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
xo Nitsuj

in response to my own question im pretty sure they're acne's scoop neck tees.
idk if i wanna drop that much money. anyone know where I can cop some good scoop neck tees?
or info on biebers tee or blazer?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 7, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
CrackPipeLips

Scotty, ask for Crystal when you go. Tell her Ron (with all the tattoos) & Jay told you to come by, she's maddd nice and helpful. She'll go out of her way to locate your size in the color you want from all over the US/special order.

lol 10 bucks says when scotty goes in an name drops ron she gon be like "who??"
September 7, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
traCk.

^lol word right. na ron got it like dat doe.
yeah scotty shoot me a pm if they got bigboy sizes
September 7, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
Scotty

Scotty, ask for Crystal when you go. Tell her Ron (with all the tattoos) & Jay told you to come by, she's maddd nice and helpful. She'll go out of her way to locate your size in the color you want from all over the US/special order.

Come on now, i go to Barney's and get a discount!

* That doesnt mean ask me, to hook you all up

^lol word right. na ron got it like dat doe.
yeah scotty shoot me a pm if they got bigboy sizes

Ill hit u up when they arrive...
September 7, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
CrackPipeLips

Lol, I don't think I've ever had a fan as loyal as you. How you like following me?

Follow a leader, follow a boss. cool

follow the leader.. is that what you teach your son?
September 7, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
lihp

i know its been said already but holy shit jonah hill

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.