February 4, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
ichigo81

Faggot comment

no only fags get mad at the truth bitch, and u have been exposed, pull ur panties>sad
February 5, 2011 @ 10:39 AM

Inactive

no only fags get mad at the truth bitch, and u have been exposed, pull ur panties>sad

You FaiLed, how bout you go dress like Kanye?
February 5, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
JME3000

not into denim shirts...but lighter washes are starting to grow on me..lookin almost like chambray??

February 5, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
ichigo81

You FaiLed, how bout you go dress like Kanye?

how did i failconfused dude not even worth my time, this is what u do go jump off a building with ur skinny jeans and kill urself, done talking to this herb ass nig,
edit:back to the pictures and no more comments from an ass hurt clown that gets offended that some is kicking knowledge, fucking chump, game,set,match, have better arguements and comebacks then that little juvenile shit>sad probably just trying to get post count up.
February 5, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Brooklyn_718

lol @ everyone in the world trying to dress like Kanye... That's BS.. He's a fashion icon because he's pretty much the first well dressed rapper ever.. But all the stuff he's done has been done already. I'm sure he would admit this himself... Though it doesn't change the fact he's one of the best in this thread hands down..
February 5, 2011 @ 05:34 PM

Inactive

.^
how did i failconfused dude not even worth my time, this is what u do go jump off a building with ur skinny jeans and kill urself, done talking to this herb ass nig,
edit:back to the pictures and no more comments from an ass hurt clown that gets offended that some is kicking knowledge, fucking chump, game,set,match, have better arguements and comebacks then that little juvenile shit>sad probably just trying to get post count up.

lol you failed again
February 5, 2011 @ 09:56 PM

Inactive

Wouldnt surprise me if this has been posted before but Ive searched the forum a few times in the last half hour, any info on this croc style leather biker jacket from Lupes "show goes on" video? Need that or somethin similar in my life! Read elsewhere it could be Balmain though which puts it a lil'outta my price range smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U

February 5, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Rugby Seigel

lol @ everyone in the world trying to dress like Kanye... That's BS.. He's a fashion icon because he's pretty much the first well dressed rapper ever.. But all the stuff he's done has been done already. I'm sure he would admit this himself... Though it doesn't change the fact he's one of the best in this thread hands down..

I swear I get dumber every time you post.
February 5, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
F/22

it would help if you would list one of the first rappers? because you obviously don't agree?
February 5, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
Rugby Seigel

February 6, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
Koven

3000 has always dressed like a fruit

Do You Think Big Boi Felt Like "I Dont Know This ♥♥♥♥♥" On These Album Covers

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 6, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
deegee

anybody know what denim jacket dom kennedy is wearing?

http://www.prevailco.com

February 6, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
Rugby Seigel

3000 has always dressed like a fruit

Do You Think Big Boi Felt Like "I Dont Know This ♥♥♥♥♥" On These Album Covers

Because album covers really showcase a man's style. Ye rocked a bear suit for his first two albums but only faggets like teddy bears right? But ye was rocking some ill shit back in the day..

Andre was that ♥♥♥♥♥ back when ye was rocking street clothes. And you're calling 3 stack a fruit ♥♥♥♥♥?

February 6, 2011 @ 12:34 PM
tripple6shit

ur fucking stupid kanye popularized the whole well dressed rapper thing, now you got herbs basing their whole rhymes/careers off that shit

like that faggot big sean
February 6, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
Koven

ur fucking stupid kanye popularized the whole well dressed rapper thing, now you got herbs basing their whole rhymes/careers off that shit

and wale......smh

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 6, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
Rugby Seigel

If you were able to read you would know that brooklyn stated kanye was like "the first well dressed rapper ever". I responded by posting a rapper who, get this, dressed well before kanye. I didn't say anything about him "popularizing" shit, I know the little movement he started and I actually enjoy some of his music. That being..

February 6, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
livestok

cot dam rachel bilson
February 6, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Brooklyn_718

IDK who trillmatic is or where he came from, but all of a sudden he's become a huge troll here.. It's like he searches for my posts to disagree with them lol.. Get a life man.. If you feel I'm wrong express your opinion it's going to be ok.
February 6, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Rugby Seigel

You sound a little tense, I think someone may be breaking out a little? Just drink some water and eat few grapes. We all know modern medicine is just a sham.

You make two stupid posts, I disagree and suddenly I'm a troll?

+kanyeezy shrug+
February 6, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
Rugby Seigel

You sound a little tense, I think someone may be breaking out a little? Just drink some water and eat few grapes. We all know modern medicine is just a sham.

+kanyeezy shrug+
February 6, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
DaTruth1

Omigawa, a ufc fighter, looking pretty fly
February 7, 2011 @ 06:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ he lost the fight though

T.T

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 7, 2011 @ 07:54 AM
alecdeluca

What shoes?
February 7, 2011 @ 08:54 AM
JME3000

What shoes?

k-swiss
February 7, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
EMU OG

gotta have my k swiss
February 7, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
K BOOG

gotta have my k swiss

i wear my k-swiss
February 7, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
Denny Crane

Hahaha look at this idiot with a tie bar twice the width of his tie.

Edit: I think he's wearing it backwards too. My god.
February 7, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
ichigo81

.^

lol you failed again

damn fagbush u are a silly muthafucka,lol, failed again bro>sad
February 7, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Brooklyn_718

+kanyeezy shrug+

Lol your funny..why are you so mad I said your Acne could clear up if you start eating healthier ?... Just stop trolling.. Keep that discussion in that thread. Besides I didn't say modern medicine was a "sham" I said it's hard to trust people who gain a profit from you being ill.. Makes perfect sense therefore I don't trust docs medications that much idc...

But lets stay on topic here !!..
February 8, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
DespicableMe

Is there any online shop for ADIDAS X DAVID BECKHAM 2010?

Thanks

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.