January 22, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
GimmeDaLoot

" data-post="2863925">Anyone see any brands doing these 2 jackets?

Anyone know an alternative that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg?
January 22, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
moviesxkicks

hes been bulking for his new movie... maybe if he worked his legs he wouldn't be gaining so much fat

so much gay going on here . . . . . . .
January 22, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
southwest55

www.youtube.com/watch?v=usluF2hdcV4

lol.

LoL @ these clowns looking like the wdywt forum in 06 thinking there doing something new or outside the box. Smh
January 22, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
ichigo81

www.youtube.com/watch?v=usluF2hdcV4

lol.

these n*ggas need to die quickly, all this shit these young n*ggas was doin is just recycled and trust me being an 80s' baby(81 born) it was sickening then and now(except for the africa medallions), anyway u shouldnt concern ur self with brands, but all these n*ggas wearing supreme,ysl,starter,tisa,bape,bbc,list goes on and the fuck on, if they were so "stylish" make a dope fit from walmart or target or costco, or even h and m, this is the bullshit little n*ggas listen too, and when seen in public they look like straight ass clowns, u are not thug in skinny jeans and a snap back like jayz said "we dont believe u, u need more people"
edit:swizz beats, really getthefuckouttaherewiththatbullshitson,
January 22, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
king1212

dammmn ♥♥♥♥♥s are haters my ♥♥♥♥♥!!!! thats fuckin sad!!
January 22, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
LMCrep

these n*ggas need to die quickly, all this shit these young n*ggas was doin is just recycled and trust me being an 80s' baby(81 born) it was sickening then and now(except for the africa medallions), anyway u shouldnt concern ur self with brands, but all these n*ggas wearing supreme,ysl,starter,tisa,bape,bbc,list goes on and the fuck on, if they were so "stylish" make a dope fit from walmart or target or costco, or even h and m, this is the bullshit little n*ggas listen too, and when seen in public they look like straight ass clowns, u are not thug in skinny jeans and a snap back like jayz said "we dont believe u, u need more people"
edit:swizz beats, really getthefuckouttaherewiththatbullshitson,

Haters are amusing. I'm not even a fan of Chris Brown's style, but let him do him.
January 22, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
CoppedaPair

This is just embarrassing.
January 22, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
Scotty

Haters are amusing. I'm not even a fan of Chris Brown's style, but let him do him.

How are people hating? Please enlighten me... Everyone is starting to over use the word hating and not even using the word to its true meaning.. Cause someone is stating an opinion that is true, he is hating? These dudes are talking about fashion like they are doing something new.. And we are calling em out on it, so thats hating?
January 22, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Brooklyn_718

How is anyone hating here ? These guys are telling the truth... Chris Brown is a hypocrite bandwagon hopper, and for the most part so is the rest of them.. There isn't an original bone in their body. Neither of them take risks,that is why they just can't be Kanye or Taz Arnold.. That is also why they look up to Taz like a God, because he has his own style. Taz wears what he wants regardless of what others think. Also Brown has some nerve talking down on brand hype.. He's a walking advertisement and he does it for free... Big Sean has potential and he's the only one I give credit to here because he started the TISA hype.. When Big Sean started with the hats and stuff Chris "don't wear anything because of the brand name" Brown decided to join. F*** outta here lol... You guys sticking up for this fraud.

I know you work for Tyga also your advertising his clothing line in this thread as if your getting paid to.. sad
January 22, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
ichigo81

it seems bitch nggas reign SUPREME, see what i did there, little n*ggas like u are probably the dick riders that cosign this shit, i dont hate when i see dudes do different shit, but i guess u young dudes dont know any better and probably dont have anybody to teach u history on all of this shit, dudes used to get jacked and killed on a daily basis for starter jackets and snap backs, but u live in an era where u are safe and trying to imitate a time when shit was alot harder(trust me the shit we going through now with the econmy aint shit) so if i am hating so be it, i am cool with being a hater that is cool with wearing just a target henley with a nice pair of levis(not skinny, grown man biz) and a fresh pair of air maxes and i am straight, so stick to trying live in the past and keep riding lame n*ggas dicks who invented snapbacks and high top fades, back to the pictures, enough of my hate tangent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc>sad
January 23, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
DespicableMe

denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/David-Beckham-Dior-Homme-2-e1294784649642.jpg

What jacket and sneakers are them?

p.s. Where can I buy Adidas x David Beckham ?
January 23, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
freshflow

Swizz got an ego, looks like a dick though

www.selectivethread.com

January 23, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Vancouver

so much gay going on here . . . . . . .

yeah, its so homo to point out that someone has fuking chicken legs and has put on some weight. shut the fuck up.
January 23, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

January 24, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
sellme

The fact that your 29 year-old middle-class asian ass thinks these guys dress like shit only proves their point. The fuck you think.. they're supposed to have all their shit perfectly proportioned and put together? Fuck outta here with that shit ♥♥♥♥♥. Thats not what being a young fly ♥♥♥♥♥ is all about. People in the hood are dressing like these ♥♥♥♥♥s. People in suburban high schools are dressing like these ♥♥♥♥♥s. They consistently rock some "fly" shit just because they can... to show young high schoolers that being fly aint about what you wear its how you wear it. Back in the day ♥♥♥♥♥s used to stay laced up in af1s and the white tee uniform, now these celebs are trying to empower the youth by letting them know its alright to rock whatever the fuck you like and not care about fitting in.

That's my take on it at least.

sry for the rant, haters got me mad.
January 24, 2011 @ 03:35 AM
*ER!C

what a faggot
January 24, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
Grand Hussla

nvm. nice fit tho!
January 24, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
sad panda

his fits are always dick...
homeless on my street have more fashion than he...

I miss old HB...

January 24, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
DespicableMe

denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/David-Beckham-Dior-Homme-2-e1294784649642.jpg

What jacket and sneakers are them?

p.s. Where can I buy Adidas x David Beckham ?

Nobody Knows?
January 24, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
roadteez

Can someone tell me what boots those are. Those are FIRE
January 24, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
ichigo81

The fact that your 29 year-old middle-class asian ass thinks these guys dress like shit only proves their point. The fuck you think.. they're supposed to have all their shit perfectly proportioned and put together? Fuck outta here with that shit ♥♥♥♥♥. Thats not what being a young fly ♥♥♥♥♥ is all about. People in the hood are dressing like these ♥♥♥♥♥s. People in suburban high schools are dressing like these ♥♥♥♥♥s. They consistently rock some "fly" shit just because they can... to show young high schoolers that being fly aint about what you wear its how you wear it. Back in the day ♥♥♥♥♥s used to stay laced up in af1s and the white tee uniform, now these celebs are trying to empower the youth by letting them know its alright to rock whatever the fuck you like and not care about fitting in.

That's my take on it at least.

sry for the rant, haters got me mad.

and u dumb n*gga is the exact reason the future of america is dead, done with dumb dudes like u, cant tell young people nothing, u are as ignonrant as u sound, no more from me, your comment proves, the young "fly" generation are nothing but a bunch of pussies who cant even take bullying or somebody trying to teach u something, die fast bitch
dumb young n*ggas like u who walk around looking like ass clowns die a fast death(and not all young dudes speak out their ass like u, young n*ggas i know and understand know what i am talking about), i will be a old ass hater then bitch
January 24, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
lifes outro .

i think this fit's fine. everyone's so eager to hate on his fits every single time regardless of what it is. he's definitely had his bad ones, but this one is okay.
January 24, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
moviesxkicks

yeah, its so homo to point out that someone has fuking chicken legs and has put on some weight. shut the fuck up.

a back and forth about Zack Efron's fitness and physique = homo shit, don't be mad, we except all kinds here.
January 24, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
livestok

some mob mentality shit here cbreezy's fit is dope imagine kanye wearing that it would be a different story
January 24, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
vinftw

Can someone tell me what boots those are. Those are FIRE

timberland earthkeepers

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

January 24, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
roadteez

What colour way? can't find it
January 24, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
king1212

#lastkings
[/IMG] [/IMG]
January 25, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
Denny Crane

Swear to god these idiots would call someone a hater for speaking out against Hitler.
January 25, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
flow

some mob mentality shit here cbreezy's fit is dope imagine kanye wearing that it would be a different story

except kanye wouldn't wear that fit
January 25, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
JME3000

check the cuffin'...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.