Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 29, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
Blacklikeakon

Blacks never took any fashion tips fro. Whites into now and it is making us look real bad now
October 29, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
ichigo81

Smh it's like black celebritys try to find peices from Gucci,LV,Burberry with the most obvious branding and makes it look trashy,instead of wearing the finer pieces that are understated and not covered in monograms.

and lame asian dudes,especially pinoys,koreans and vietnamese do the same damn thing with them damn man purses and belts, so what's ur point, it's always about race in these damn forums, why can't u just say u dont like fabs jacket instead of bringing race into it, i swear u mofos dont talk this shit in the street when u see black people, dont talk about it, be about it, if u feel that way on the internet say that shit to peoples' face in the streets smhrazz
October 29, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
modernmischief

and lame asian dudes,especially pinoys,koreans and vietnamese do the same damn thing with them damn man purses and belts, so what's ur point, it's always about race in these damn forums, why can't u just say u dont like fabs jacket instead of bringing race into it, i swear u mofos dont talk this shit in the street when u see black people, dont talk about it, be about it, if u feel that way on the internet say that shit to peoples' face in the streets smhrazz

I'm black son,and I clown bamas all the time when I see em wearing monogram Gucci everything,all I'm saying is instead of wearing the "HEY LOOK AT ME" Gucci shit trying to show that their rich,why not wear more understated shit that has more class,if your wealthy enough to afford this things why do you need to buy the shoutiest stuff to "appear" rich?

October 30, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
bakebean

i'll take that jacket
October 30, 2010 @ 03:09 AM
filth

Smh it's like black celebritys try to find peices from Gucci,LV,Burberry with the most obvious branding and makes it look trashy,instead of wearing the finer pieces that are understated and not covered in monograms.

you should be shaking ur head at these brands for creating shit like that lol
October 30, 2010 @ 05:04 AM
Brooklyn_718

smh it's like black celebritys try to find peices from gucci,lv,burberry with the most obvious branding and makes it look trashy,instead of wearing the finer pieces that are understated and not covered in monograms.

truth.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:11 AM
ateeeewuh.

info on cudi's boots a few pages back?
October 30, 2010 @ 05:16 AM
kuli

damn
juelz found the gucci sale
October 30, 2010 @ 07:17 AM
KingNC

damn
juelz found the gucci sale

LOL'd
October 30, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
Kingkoor

Edit: KOOR has some great shots from this show last night, just saw them on his Flickr. Didn't mean to stunt on you by posting these; post yours up.

'Ye's surprise performance last night at Brooklyn Bowl. My brother was there and said it was wild.

Cyhi Da Prynce. Behind him is that Cassius Clay kid (blue scarf), Kanye's newest creative consultant/entourage member.

if yall want you can see them here

www.flickr.com/photos/crookrobbins/sets/72157625233304422/
October 30, 2010 @ 09:26 AM
Kingkoor

October 30, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
alberto1989

danny trejo steez
October 30, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
October 30, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
KingNC

CB not looking like an idiot, liking the jacket

October 30, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
shindo03

I'm black son,and I clown bamas all the time when I see em wearing monogram Gucci everything,all I'm saying is instead of wearing the "HEY LOOK AT ME" Gucci shit trying to show that their rich,why not wear more understated shit that has more class,if your wealthy enough to afford this things why do you need to buy the shoutiest stuff to "appear" rich?

Look guys, you guys are both being naive and ignorant. First off it really doesn't matter what race you are to be flaunting designer brands. Yeah.... Black and Asian people DO tend to wear designer brands for social status, but you can catch an Indian, Latin, or Caucasian person doing the same thing. I honestly think Black and Asian people do it more based on culture and how social hierarchy is important them because it reflects success. Of course seeing that the WHOLE WORLD is becoming a melting pot each individual of any race can be persuaded in any direction based on their individuality. Modernmischief that was really cool of you to single out just the black community, and ichigo it was any better of you to single out just the asian community. Instead of pointing out personal negatives that you guys feel about an individual race, why don't you point out the positives. Like IMO I feel like Kanye West is a fashion icon in our generation, and I feel like Nigo put Japan on the map in the U.S. Bottom line there can be good and bad in any race. Of course, I'm not going be in denial that race is an issue. Cause I'm sure Eminem wouldn't be Eminem, Kanye wouldn't be Kanye, and Nigo wouldn't be Nigo if they weren't the race they were. And if any of you say that Eminem would have been the same if he was Black you guys are smoking something. Sorry for the essay.... I'm sure I'll get a bunch of those DID NOT READ responses......PEACE! cool
October 30, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
livestok

its mostly black ppl

show me an indian guy doing this

and ill find u 3 more black guys
October 30, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
ichigo81

u missed the whole point and u being black(i am black too) should understand that it's not about race, every nationality does this shit, were they will buy shit just for a status symbol, see it all the time,so why bring up his blackness, smh, just say he has a shit fit and move on, i swear that is why black people will never have shit because we stay hatin on each other but suck other peoples' dick to fit in, self hatred is a mofo
edit: really don't care what ur response is bc ur arguement will fall on deaf ears, just say a dude has a shit fit and be done, stop bringing up stupid race shit, that's my point and that's it, move on and post other pics, peace soncool
edit: santana is puerto rican, my point exactly, do research before u talk, pimp
October 30, 2010 @ 10:51 PM
AJDipset

juelz is dominican and black
October 30, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Who the f*ck cares about race acting like the shits a contest???
Wearing stuff like that is dumb period no matter who you are so f*ck up.

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 31, 2010 @ 02:18 AM
Blacklikeakon

The whole point of wear sh1t like gucci is to show it off. why do you think it has a higher price tag because people want to show their wealth.
October 31, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
Hova

werd i should just hand make things in italy and call it luxury

and sell for 10000% and profit cool
October 31, 2010 @ 04:24 AM
VANCITY

cuz there from the hood/harlem where wearing flashy shit gets u bitches
cam and dipset bought that dapper dan style gucci shit back into the fold with paid in full n moving onto there rockstar phase so u cant really say anything against them dudes
October 31, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
Pinhead Larry

Only reason race is being brought up, is because the stupid Asians on hypebeast tired of getting shit on for being ephemeral lames.

smoke2dat
October 31, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
Pinhead Larry

youre fucking stupid. Modernmischief is fucking black. Get your head outta your asshole and know what you saying before saying it. ignorant ass ninjer

facepalm.jpg
October 31, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
NefariousNate

WHAT FUCKING BOOTS

WHAT BOOOTS PPL HELP ME HELP MYSELF LOL.

ok im done with the caps now.
November 1, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
LMCrep

Only reason race is being brought up, is because the stupid Asians on hypebeast tired of getting shit on for being ephemeral lames.

smoke2dat

LOL

love it.

ephemeral lames.

that perfectly describes most of the people, irrespective of race, on this forum.

kiddies who latch onto what they're told is "hot" rather than the shit that actually IS hot.

"i need that new _______ crew that i probably won't wear but three times before i realize it was overpriced and out of style before spring"

anyway, do you guys realize that gucci and louis vuitton pay a lot of these stars to wear this shit?

juelz probably didn't have to pay for anything he's wearing.

you're acting as if he's a "regular cat" like any of us.

no.

i don't even fuck with gucci or louis like that.

shit's tacky.

i'll rock penfield before i fuck with anything from gucci.
November 1, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
Ecstasy

^♥♥♥♥♥ are you typing a haiku

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

November 1, 2010 @ 01:55 AM
LMCrep

^♥♥♥♥♥ are you typing a haiku

just my writing style..lol

sorry.
November 1, 2010 @ 02:06 AM
Scotty

anyway, do you guys realize that gucci and louis vuitton pay a lot of these stars to wear this shit? Juelz probably didn't have to pay for anything he's wearing.

Thats false... I know for a fact Louis only gives a few people there pieces for free.. They dont dont need the marketing/advertising which is mostly the reason companies give their celebs things for free.. They also arent impressed with how most rappers flaunt their stuiff, makes that shit look terrible.. So they arent giving em it for free..
November 1, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
bird

lol u foreal? what high end label would pay a shitty rapper to wear their shit? thats throwing your brand in the trash

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.