Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

August 05, 2010 @ 00:51:29
This is very true, u see it more and more as time goes on.. Look at this site and other sites, like or not this is a fashion forum.. U talk about clothes, style, etc.. U are some what into fashion, some more than others.. But the times have changed, Sraight dudes are into Fashion and girls like it! hahaha

robert geller is probably my favorite designer right now, and him and his whole team are straight.
August 05, 2010 @ 02:33:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
My homie met don, said he had a bigger ego than kanye.

met ibn at fred segal...rude. don c cool. i've been hooking him up with gear for a while.
August 05, 2010 @ 02:42:24
LOL @ tom ford and Marc Jacobs being your only examples.

My dad is dressed with suits 24/7 , he's on that kanye hype smokeyface

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 05, 2010 @ 02:49:16
my dad is dressed with suits 24/7 , he's on that kanye hype smokeyface

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
August 05, 2010 @ 11:45:52
whos them?

werd, name of the girl?
August 05, 2010 @ 12:59:24

dude is like 100% on point always.

My dude just saw some cakes that he liked. If his wife would eat a sandwhich or two, maybe he'd be focused on her cakes. Just sayin.
August 05, 2010 @ 13:46:14
I'll smash Victoria as is, no cakes needed.
August 05, 2010 @ 14:43:12
werd, name of the girl?

jessica rabbit

August 05, 2010 @ 15:45:37

Any Info On The Brand...

August 05, 2010 @ 16:31:11
August 05, 2010 @ 16:40:57
Most of that statement is false.. But there is some truth to it.. Yeah there is more Gay dudes then straight dudes in the fashion industry but you will be surprised how many of the guys are actually straight.. Like myself, i work in the fashion industry and pushing my career in this industry and im straight... U get the question "are u gay" alot but i its whatever, i just say nah im not gay and just move it along...

This is very true, u see it more and more as time goes on.. Look at this site and other sites, like or not this is a fashion forum.. U talk about clothes, style, etc.. U are some what into fashion, some more than others.. But the times have changed, Sraight dudes are into Fashion and girls like it! hahaha

SMOKING HOT!!!

Trust me I know what I'm talking about like I said before "MOST"..... IDK if you been to FIT or Parsons but go check it out.. Majority of the school population is females then comes gay men then comes straight men in a little percentage at the very bottom... Right off the bat I can name the most influential men in fashion and their either GAY or bisexual... PERIOD. Most men are not into fashion don't think that most of the guys here are into fashion because they are on HB talking about streetwear lol. Yes everybody likes clothes and likes to wear good clothes but there is a difference between that and being into fashion and style watching shows and shit...

Most of these guys don't care who is the creative director of the brand their wearing or what materials were used or the brand history or what influenced the designer to create this seasons collection or What a brand specializes in...color theory... Maybe we just have different opinions on what being into fashion and style really is... But like I said before gays run the industry and they have the most influence on what is going on period. Walk up to a random guy and ask him who his favorite designer of all time is.. Or what's his favorite collection of all time... That guy will look at you funny and 90% of the time you ask you won't get an honest answer. I'm into fashion and I'm proud to be in that small percentage and you should be too; yes girls love that shit !!
August 05, 2010 @ 22:34:21
August 05, 2010 @ 22:59:23
Good god
August 06, 2010 @ 02:25:59
Trust me I know what I'm talking about like I said before "MOST"..... IDK if you been to FIT or Parsons but go check it out.. Majority of the school population is females then comes gay men then comes straight men in a little percentage at the very bottom... Right off the bat I can name the most influential men in fashion and their either GAY or bisexual... PERIOD. Most men are not into fashion don't think that most of the guys here are into fashion because they are on HB talking about streetwear lol. Yes everybody likes clothes and likes to wear good clothes but there is a difference between that and being into fashion and style watching shows and shit...

Most of these guys don't care who is the creative director of the brand their wearing or what materials were used or the brand history or what influenced the designer to create this seasons collection or What a brand specializes in...color theory... Maybe we just have different opinions on what being into fashion and style really is... But like I said before gays run the industry and they have the most influence on what is going on period. Walk up to a random guy and ask him who his favorite designer of all time is.. Or what's his favorite collection of all time... That guy will look at you funny and 90% of the time you ask you won't get an honest answer. I'm into fashion and I'm proud to be in that small percentage and you should be too; yes girls love that shit !!

U know i went to FIDM right? I know what goes on at fashion schools and yeah there is more girls/gay dudes than straight guys but there more straight guys than there was 5 years ago.. But u also most not have read what i said, all i was saying i there is more straight guys into fashion than most people may think.. Of course women and gay dudes run it but give it another 5 years, u will see more straight designers on top.. Also im not just talking about knowing designer or being designers.. Im talking about fashion as a whole, talking about designing, styling, visuals, even talking about clothes and style in general...
August 06, 2010 @ 05:21:31
good looks on the girl guys^
August 06, 2010 @ 06:31:20
holy shit. look @ DAT ASS.
August 06, 2010 @ 08:51:34
jesus, look at the curve from back to ass. blinkyeyes&)
August 06, 2010 @ 12:12:02
August 06, 2010 @ 13:34:12

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 06, 2010 @ 18:34:19
video hoe-ness aside...

im in love smokeyface

August 06, 2010 @ 21:02:20
kanye wearing visvim folk fbt shaman

August 07, 2010 @ 03:26:44

Originally posted by Inactive User
Chris Brown arrives at the premiere of Takers in Hollywood
Sunglasses at night, animal print sneakers, LV scarf—if you're trying to draw less attention to yourself, it's not going so well, bro.

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 07, 2010 @ 08:32:23
eyy take it yeezy breezy
August 07, 2010 @ 09:01:39
Chris Brown is a straight clown....
August 07, 2010 @ 12:02:02
get outta here chris brown
August 07, 2010 @ 14:35:02
it actually wouldn't be a bad fit if he got rid of those sneakers and put on some black loafers or something.
August 07, 2010 @ 15:34:33
^ do you not see his shirt?
August 07, 2010 @ 18:49:14
it actually wouldn't be a bad fit if he got rid of those sneakers and put on some black loafers or something.

smh...the louboutines are sick and the only good thing about the fit. he needs to get rid of the stupid lv scarf and tuck his shirt in.
August 07, 2010 @ 20:45:11

August 07, 2010 @ 21:37:34
damn kanye in some vis lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x