Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

Aug 16, 2010 @ 17:05
kudos to this statement, everybody in this fucking forum should pay homege to this ninja,he is responsible for how all u ninjas dress(honorable mention skateboard p), stop the hate nothing is doper then a plain black suit, i give ya'll ninjas a couple of months and this whole forum will be suits(just like when jay brought back button ups)tongueface
edit:maybe he is just trying to show ya'll ninjas a different way, guess all u ninjas are still mad because he dissed that white bitch who in all honesty is talentless, or maybe if he rocked supreme still ya'll ninjas would be dickriding>smhor that lame effron is the new god..smh

The fuck?
Aug 16, 2010 @ 17:19

Inactive User

Aug 16, 2010 @ 18:30
actually yellow goes well with orange also together with the blazer which can be called a deep blue-ish green, thus making all three colours apart of an analogous colour scheme according to the colour wheel, read up on the colour theory before you start calling shit a disaster

What you
Aug 16, 2010 @ 20:55
wow thats actually fukin stupid to wear those shoes at the beach??? why dont u rock some LV flip flops???? but really?? suede kicks to the beach??

Demeanoir.com

Aug 16, 2010 @ 21:15
ummm cuz he has enough money to buy all the sneakers he wants...so who cares. If I was going to a celebrity party on the beach I wouldn't wear sandals.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

Aug 16, 2010 @ 22:00
Ohhh, don't hurt'em baby.

Holy shit you guys are wack as fuck.
Aug 16, 2010 @ 22:05
what jeans is edison chen wearing in that picture?i guess theyre levis but what style/model??

Clot x Levis "Black Sun Survivor" denim

http://eastfashioncollective.blogspot.com/2010/08/edison-chen.html

www.nagoyayom.com

Aug 17, 2010 @ 01:01
Aug 17, 2010 @ 01:59
lol damn t.i. gotta ditch that hat real quick, look like a painter or some shit and switch up the shoes too haha
Aug 17, 2010 @ 02:50
This thread is 30% pics....70% bitching.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 03:24

Aug 17, 2010 @ 04:06

tip on that hipster tip... wait no i meant..

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Aug 17, 2010 @ 04:32
what jeans is edison chen wearing in that picture?i guess theyre levis but what style/model??

http://hypebeast.com/2010/08/levis-clot-survivor-505/
Aug 17, 2010 @ 11:31
kudos to this statement, everybody in this fucking forum should pay homege to this ninja,he is responsible for how all u ninjas dress(honorable mention skateboard p), stop the hate nothing is doper then a plain black suit, i give ya'll ninjas a couple of months and this whole forum will be suits(just like when jay brought back button ups)tongueface
edit:maybe he is just trying to show ya'll ninjas a different way, guess all u ninjas are still mad because he dissed that white bitch who in all honesty is talentless, or maybe if he rocked supreme still ya'll ninjas would be dickriding>smhor that lame effron is the new god..smh

ninja ninja ninja

ninja

Aug 17, 2010 @ 13:39

please tell me her head is photoshopped.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:11

Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:15
^^^Wow. All those are dope. Great looks for fall. However I have trouble finding wool suits like that under $2500.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:32

Feeling the fit on the right.
Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:50
tip needs to lose those glasses. and im surprised amare can pull off some chucks considering dude probably wears at least a sz17 or somethin
Aug 17, 2010 @ 14:57

A.P.C. denim fits nice on him considering his size im sure their custom. This fits is nice simple and clean
Aug 17, 2010 @ 15:07

the fits look fairly simple, but clean, im guessing the trend for this fall

and FUCK lebron looked young as fuck on his first cover its like his jaw expanded

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Aug 17, 2010 @ 15:07
Holy shit T.I. looks like a midget next to Amare
Aug 17, 2010 @ 20:14
Dope fits by the stylist who did the lebron shoot for GQ... Nobody give the credit to the small dude behind the scenes.. smh
Aug 17, 2010 @ 22:26

smokeyfacesmokeyface Someone tell what loafers these are

I need them for summersmokeyface
Aug 18, 2010 @ 07:58
summer 2011?
Aug 18, 2010 @ 08:54

smokeyfacesmokeyface Someone tell what loafers these are

I need them for summersmokeyface

couldn't tell you the exact brand, but those are velvet slippers. Whatever kanye has will cost you a shitload. You're better researching velvet slippers as there decently priced ones out there.

i eat boxes

Aug 18, 2010 @ 09:03
Try Rugby velvet slippers .... great

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Aug 18, 2010 @ 10:45
^ iScott totally agree. I saw a video for this shoot and Lebron was talking nonsense saying he is one of the best dressed or something along those lines. I don't understand how someone could say that while the stylist picked all the clothes and picked the outfits!?!?!
Aug 18, 2010 @ 11:43
Dope fits by the stylist who did the lebron shoot for GQ... Nobody give the credit to the small dude behind the scenes.. smh

I guess you have to thank the Creative director, the photographer, the hair stylist, the makeup artist, and everybody else who was on set. Your saying give credit to small dude but their many people who are working together for a shoot. But almost everyone knows at this point that all celebrity have a stylist.
Originally posted by Inactive User
iScott totally agree. I saw a video for this shoot and Lebron was talking nonsense saying he is one of the best dressed or something along those lines. I don't understand how someone could say that while the stylist picked all the clothes and picked the outfits!?!?!

He didnt say that he said the NBA is on their way to becoming the most stylist league and then he mentioned the clothes he wears. lol
Aug 18, 2010 @ 12:59
I guess you have to thank the Creative director, the photographer, the hair stylist, the makeup artist, and everybody else who was on set. Your saying give credit to small dude but their many people who are working together for a shoot. But almost everyone knows at this point that all celebrity have a stylist.

Well i would give them props but we are just talking clothes and style.. The stylist takes care of that, from picking the clothes, and actually styling the person to give em the look.. Reason i stated give the small dude credit which alot of people forget about.. The photography can play a role by having the clothes positioned a certain way to give it a cool look to everyone but everyone else doesnt do anything for the actual "what he is wearing and how it is worn".. Also its true everyone knows most celebs have a stylist but this was a post out of GQ so i gave the stylist the props not Lebron.. haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0