Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

August 03, 2010 @ 01:34:32
Originally posted by Inactive User

Zac's fit = dope smokeyface

I might get my first pair of 501's. Should I go TTS?
August 03, 2010 @ 02:13:51
if they're stf's, no

Melo Gang All Day

August 03, 2010 @ 06:13:08
Kanye has been killing it with the suits lately
August 03, 2010 @ 07:53:32
if they're stf's, no

no shit
August 03, 2010 @ 08:29:04
what specific pair of jeans are those?

edit- nvmnvm

upthefunk

August 03, 2010 @ 08:30:05
Buddy Lee 4601Z pre-distressed
August 03, 2010 @ 08:34:29
sucka✖✖✖✖✖dickorsomething i found em

upthefunk

August 03, 2010 @ 09:05:30
August 03, 2010 @ 09:36:31
sucka✖✖✖✖✖dickorsomething i found em

cool, you're not going to pull them off anyways (n/h)
August 03, 2010 @ 09:37:15

Dsquared is for homos, seriously. Cam probably doesn't know any better though.
August 03, 2010 @ 09:47:06
cool story bro. let me go ahead and cancel the order.

upthefunk

August 03, 2010 @ 14:19:04
Soooooo...... wearing suits is hip now because Kanye is wearing them and is starting some sort of "movement"? Oh and Madmen.... foh
August 03, 2010 @ 14:39:57
Dsquared is for homos, seriously. Cam probably doesn't know any better though.

Dsqaured is for homo's ? STFU....
August 03, 2010 @ 14:54:36
You obviously haven't seen any of Dsquared's runway shows...
August 03, 2010 @ 15:03:49
^ And you obviously have ONLY seen a DSquared runway show. You sound stupid. It's the fashion industry. Get over it.
August 03, 2010 @ 15:04:36
yeah cuz the guys on Mad Men were the first to wear suits...ever

exactly lol

LOL LOL @ niggs thinking Kanye is making history wearing suits LOL !!! God.... Shit isn't anything new not even in hip hop. He just get's his stuff tailored well. Don't think because some kid wears a suit now he's copying Kanye because that's stupid... Some people wear suits every fucking day. This shows how much alot of you know about style and fashion in general. To be at awe at someone wearing a suit especially when that person goes overseas's to Paris and London's fashion week is pretty stupid imo...

I'm just glad Ye isn't fucking around with bow tie's long sleeve shirts short white pants and brown boat shoes like these other guys I see in the city.. Looking like Manikins. Kanye does the suit well and we should applaud him because there aren't that many Black people in the spot light that put it down like he does.
August 03, 2010 @ 15:14:19
^ And you obviously have ONLY seen a DSquared runway show. You sound stupid. It's the fashion industry. Get over it.

No shit, the fashion industry is run by the gays. I'm just saying Dsquared is homo because it is marketed towards homos and homos wear Dsquared, stupid.
August 03, 2010 @ 15:30:42
I'm just glad Ye isn't fucking around with bow tie's long sleeve shirts short white pants and brown boat shoes like these other guys I see in the city.

I know it's not the same but I still got this visual.

August 03, 2010 @ 15:36:21
I know it's not the same but I still got this visual.

Should have done something else with the shoes black or dark navy blue... But this is still nice nothing like what I described above lol.. He's wearing a jacket some nice pants and a shirt.
August 03, 2010 @ 15:49:14
^definitely one of my favorite kanye outfits
August 03, 2010 @ 15:58:40
kid cudi thighs.

August 03, 2010 @ 16:07:01
that's disgusting
August 03, 2010 @ 16:56:11
lol that's a true cigarette fit.
August 03, 2010 @ 17:17:46
exactly lol

LOL LOL @ niggs thinking Kanye is making history wearing suits LOL !!! God.... Shit isn't anything new not even in hip hop. He just get's his stuff tailored well. Don't think because some kid wears a suit now he's copying Kanye because that's stupid... Some people wear suits every fucking day. This shows how much alot of you know about style and fashion in general. To be at awe at someone wearing a suit especially when that person goes overseas's to Paris and London's fashion week is pretty stupid imo...

I'm just glad Ye isn't fucking around with bow tie's long sleeve shirts short white pants and brown boat shoes like these other guys I see in the city.. Looking like Manikins. Kanye does the suit well and we should applaud him because there aren't that many Black people in the spot light that put it down like he does.

cool story bro...

and i always felt dsquared ads were always a bit too much on the homo side

but i never heard them being exclusively for gays or specifically targeted at the gay community

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 03, 2010 @ 17:24:56
Dsqaured is for homo's ? STFU....

wether you think its for homos or not they have one of the ugliest lines around... especially their jeans
August 03, 2010 @ 19:27:18
Why are people still posting if efron shut this thread down ?)

http://radicalgraphics.org/albums/Resistance/shut_it_down.gif
August 03, 2010 @ 19:32:40
No shit, the fashion industry is run by the gays. I'm just saying Dsquared is homo because it is marketed towards homos and homos wear Dsquared, stupid.

Most male fashion ads/shows are very homo erotic. Are you gonna stop wearing clothes? I could give two-shits about DSquared or this convo to be honest. But you just sound so stupid yo.
August 03, 2010 @ 21:04:06
What shades is Kayne wearing?

August 03, 2010 @ 22:42:39
cool story bro...

and i always felt dsquared ads were always a bit too much on the homo side

but i never heard them being exclusively for gays or specifically targeted at the gay community

LOL this guy is butthurt cause he's one of the guys who thought Kanye wearing a suit was a game changer.

IDC what any of you say most of the guy's that model in the dsquared show gets more vag than most of you and probably has a better looking chick. I love how nigs identify sexuality with the way someone dresses. A man can wear a dress that doesn't make that man gay. When you have relations with men then that's gay. America takes the whole gay thing too far and that shows our intelligence level compared to countries overseas.

Their ads might be a little "gay" but that's the fashion industry PERIOD. Most of the guys into fashion are gay. It's rare to be a straight guy into fashion watching fashion shows and shit like that.... making clothes or being in any part of the business shit is ran by gay men.
August 04, 2010 @ 00:31:13
so ye's really adopted the whole mad men suit swag?

Loving yeezy with the suit swag ;] I love his old fits but this shits legit too. He's kinda like Pharell. They can wear anything and still tear it up
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x