Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 4, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
Pretty Joseph

LOL this guy is butthurt cause he's one of the guys who thought Kanye wearing a suit was a game changer.

IDC what any of you say most of the guy's that model in the dsquared show gets more vag than most of you and probably has a better looking chick. I love how nigs identify sexuality with the way someone dresses. A man can wear a dress that doesn't make that man gay. When you have relations with men then that's gay. America takes the whole gay thing too far and that shows our intelligence level compared to countries overseas.

Their ads might be a little "gay" but that's the fashion industry PERIOD. Most of the guys into fashion are gay. It's rare to be a straight guy into fashion watching fashion shows and shit like that.... making clothes or being in any part of the business shit is ran by gay men.

where in any of that did i say anything about kanye changing "the game" with suits, i simply posted 2 pics of him and wondered if it had anything to do with madmen and clearly i wasn't the only one who noticed

really was no need for the 2 essays you wrote in your rebuttals

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

August 4, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
Joe_

yeezy rocking visvims
August 4, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
style58

Kanye lookin fresh...
August 4, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
deniall

Someones in deniall

Good one but i'm not in denial at all. I like my women to actually look like women. If you like the cellulite infested, bald type, then good for you.
August 4, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
style58

amber rose reminds me alot of coco
August 4, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
db_cooper

damn jay z, applejuice lookin ass ✖✖✖✖✖
August 4, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
Shaun

August 4, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
Striker

Lol @ ibn jasper, i cant stand Don C.
August 4, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
kodi andrew

Lol @ ibn jasper, i cant stand Don C.

My homie met don, said he had a bigger ego than kanye.
August 4, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
Scotty

[B] Their ads might be a little "gay" but that's the fashion industry PERIOD. Most of the guys into fashion are gay. It's rare to be a straight guy into fashion watching fashion shows and shit like that.... making clothes or being in any part of the business shit is ran by gay men.

Most of that statement is false.. But there is some truth to it.. Yeah there is more Gay dudes then straight dudes in the fashion industry but you will be surprised how many of the guys are actually straight.. Like myself, i work in the fashion industry and pushing my career in this industry and im straight... U get the question "are u gay" alot but i its whatever, i just say nah im not gay and just move it along...

i agree with most of your points, but its not that rare for a straight man to be into fashion anymore

This is very true, u see it more and more as time goes on.. Look at this site and other sites, like or not this is a fashion forum.. U talk about clothes, style, etc.. U are some what into fashion, some more than others.. But the times have changed, Sraight dudes are into Fashion and girls like it! hahaha

SMOKING HOT!!!
August 4, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
Striker

lol wow.
August 4, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
Its_SONIC

whos them?
August 5, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
matta823

amber rose is trash

+1
August 5, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
filth

This is very true, u see it more and more as time goes on.. Look at this site and other sites, like or not this is a fashion forum.. U talk about clothes, style, etc.. U are some what into fashion, some more than others.. But the times have changed, Sraight dudes are into Fashion and girls like it! hahaha

robert geller is probably my favorite designer right now, and him and his whole team are straight.
August 5, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
Dope Couture

met ibn at fred segal...rude. don c cool. i've been hooking him up with gear for a while.
August 5, 2010 @ 02:42 AM
teov

LOL @ tom ford and Marc Jacobs being your only examples.

My dad is dressed with suits 24/7 , he's on that kanye hype cool

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 5, 2010 @ 02:49 AM
VOMITSPIT

my dad is dressed with suits 24/7 , he's on that kanye hype cool

coolcoolcool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 5, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
alex.

whos them?

werd, name of the girl?
August 5, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

dude is like 100% on point always.

My dude just saw some cakes that he liked. If his wife would eat a sandwhich or two, maybe he'd be focused on her cakes. Just sayin.
August 5, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
Wishez.

I'll smash Victoria as is, no cakes needed.
August 5, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
filth

werd, name of the girl?

jessica rabbit

August 5, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
BSmoove201

Any Info On The Brand...

August 5, 2010 @ 04:31 PM
August 5, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
Brooklyn_718

Most of that statement is false.. But there is some truth to it.. Yeah there is more Gay dudes then straight dudes in the fashion industry but you will be surprised how many of the guys are actually straight.. Like myself, i work in the fashion industry and pushing my career in this industry and im straight... U get the question "are u gay" alot but i its whatever, i just say nah im not gay and just move it along...

SMOKING HOT!!!

Trust me I know what I'm talking about like I said before "MOST"..... IDK if you been to FIT or Parsons but go check it out.. Majority of the school population is females then comes gay men then comes straight men in a little percentage at the very bottom... Right off the bat I can name the most influential men in fashion and their either GAY or bisexual... PERIOD. Most men are not into fashion don't think that most of the guys here are into fashion because they are on HB talking about streetwear lol. Yes everybody likes clothes and likes to wear good clothes but there is a difference between that and being into fashion and style watching shows and shit...

Most of these guys don't care who is the creative director of the brand their wearing or what materials were used or the brand history or what influenced the designer to create this seasons collection or What a brand specializes in...color theory... Maybe we just have different opinions on what being into fashion and style really is... But like I said before gays run the industry and they have the most influence on what is going on period. Walk up to a random guy and ask him who his favorite designer of all time is.. Or what's his favorite collection of all time... That guy will look at you funny and 90% of the time you ask you won't get an honest answer. I'm into fashion and I'm proud to be in that small percentage and you should be too; yes girls love that shit !!
August 5, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
9inchesofsole

jessica rabbit

^

August 5, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
Wishez.

Good god
August 6, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
Scotty

Trust me I know what I'm talking about like I said before "MOST"..... IDK if you been to FIT or Parsons but go check it out.. Majority of the school population is females then comes gay men then comes straight men in a little percentage at the very bottom... Right off the bat I can name the most influential men in fashion and their either GAY or bisexual... PERIOD. Most men are not into fashion don't think that most of the guys here are into fashion because they are on HB talking about streetwear lol. Yes everybody likes clothes and likes to wear good clothes but there is a difference between that and being into fashion and style watching shows and shit...

Most of these guys don't care who is the creative director of the brand their wearing or what materials were used or the brand history or what influenced the designer to create this seasons collection or What a brand specializes in...color theory... Maybe we just have different opinions on what being into fashion and style really is... But like I said before gays run the industry and they have the most influence on what is going on period. Walk up to a random guy and ask him who his favorite designer of all time is.. Or what's his favorite collection of all time... That guy will look at you funny and 90% of the time you ask you won't get an honest answer. I'm into fashion and I'm proud to be in that small percentage and you should be too; yes girls love that shit !!

U know i went to FIDM right? I know what goes on at fashion schools and yeah there is more girls/gay dudes than straight guys but there more straight guys than there was 5 years ago.. But u also most not have read what i said, all i was saying i there is more straight guys into fashion than most people may think.. Of course women and gay dudes run it but give it another 5 years, u will see more straight designers on top.. Also im not just talking about knowing designer or being designers.. Im talking about fashion as a whole, talking about designing, styling, visuals, even talking about clothes and style in general...
August 6, 2010 @ 05:21 AM
alex.

good looks on the girl guys^
August 6, 2010 @ 06:31 AM
Litmus Paper

holy shit. look @ DAT ASS.
August 6, 2010 @ 08:51 AM
Shaun

jesus, look at the curve from back to ass. suprised&)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.