Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

Sep 26, 2006 @ 07:00
Ghost, rocking Crooks + R.I.P. Wonder Woman....
Sep 26, 2006 @ 07:52
Dre rocking ,shit yall know the brand.
Sep 26, 2006 @ 08:32
nice wifey!
Sep 26, 2006 @ 11:00
shout out to diamond

Sep 26, 2006 @ 12:10
Jay Rockin Crooks & Castles yet again...

Sep 26, 2006 @ 12:34
peepz making some big moves!!
Sep 26, 2006 @ 14:32
Sep 26, 2006 @ 16:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
shout out to diamond



Weezy F. Baby
Please say da baby!
Sep 26, 2006 @ 19:26
wow... dre is with milian... haha bet nick cannon aint feeling too good now.
Sep 26, 2006 @ 19:28
Originally posted by Inactive User



what brand is that?
Sep 26, 2006 @ 19:36
thats the new rocawear cut&sew line...dropping this winter...shit is fire
but BAPE prices...300 for that hoodie and 90 for that tee(got crystals tho)
i dont know ... ive seen them in person and i think the quality is incredible...but dont know if i wanna spend 300 for a rw hoodie
the silk lining in the hoodie is hot tho!
Sep 26, 2006 @ 19:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats the new rocawear cut&sew line...dropping this winter...shit is fire
but BAPE prices...300 for that hoodie and 90 for that tee(got crystals tho)
i dont know ... ive seen them in person and i think the quality is incredible...but dont know if i wanna spend 300 for a rw hoodie
the silk lining in the hoodie is hot tho!


$300 for rocawear, fuck that
Sep 26, 2006 @ 21:19
the clothing jay has on is out already. you can buy ti a the rocawear pop store near times sq in NYC. check it out if yall want
Sep 26, 2006 @ 23:02
yea the pop shop is open for a limited time only....the clothes r available exclusively there for presale...will be available worldwide at macys, etc....in the winter
the stuff is definately a step up from wat ur used 2 seeing from rw....I saw it in person and I was very impressed
Sep 26, 2006 @ 23:34
^^^^ but none of that matters. weezey is a posterboy, an icon, an epitome. thats all he is. he is a billboard. so u can either choose to look or keep on truckin

and since when do u have to knwo where somethign comes form to wear it? it would be nice to know but who gives too shits. so long as its fire, consider it copped.
Sep 26, 2006 @ 23:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
1. Lil Wayne doesnt know who Diamond is

2. Lil wayne doesnt know shit about Misfits/that B movie I forget the name of

3. Lil Weezy is a faggot. Hop back on Bapes dick you homosexual


YES!! I doubt he even knows any old bands lik ethat anyways...what a fag..lil wayne sucks...
Sep 27, 2006 @ 11:51
lmao...dudes in this thread are mad..
Sep 27, 2006 @ 12:00
that hoodie jay is rockin is pretty dope but if the price tag is $300? he got to be insane!
Sep 27, 2006 @ 12:51
I don't care if that hoodie is Rocawear or Baby Phat, that's one of the freshest looking ones out there. Props for the design.....now all the other biters should start incorporating satin
Sep 27, 2006 @ 14:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^^ but none of that matters. weezey is a posterboy, an icon, an epitome. thats all he is. he is a billboard. so u can either choose to look or keep on truckin

and since when do u have to knwo where somethign comes form to wear it? it would be nice to know but who gives too shits. so long as its fire, consider it copped.


damn rite...why people hate when someone looks fly...
Sep 27, 2006 @ 14:10
what's all this hate on wayne? do you guys listen to hip hop? have you heard dedication 2??? easily the best mixtape release of 2006 and one of the best albums over all. weezy is a beast on the mic and you can hate on his style or whatever but the bottom line is your just a hater.
Sep 27, 2006 @ 14:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
damn rite...why people hate when someone looks fly...

if u ever watch kat williams stand up on HBO..he said you got to have haters, thats when you know you made it..if you have 14 haters you got to figure a way to get 16 haters by the end of the week...funny but true..
Sep 27, 2006 @ 14:24
people mostly hate because

1. age, do not understand shit bout life
2. cheap or no money, jealousy
3. just ignorant
Sep 27, 2006 @ 15:01
i wonder whose the oldest member here..age wise..who knows?
Sep 27, 2006 @ 15:56
there was an old post your age thread in Off Topic a while back... can't seem to find it but I beleive one of the oldest was mid to late 30's

and good, looks like weezy is done with his bape phase *zips camo hoody all the way up and runs outside* tongueface
Sep 27, 2006 @ 17:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
do you guys listen to hip hop? have you heard dedication 2??? easily the best mixtape release of 2006 and one of the best albums over all.


Too bad he opted to rhyme over shitty club beats on many of the tracks. Nothing to drool over.
Sep 27, 2006 @ 17:22
I'm pretty sure ol' boy was just pointin out that its lame to rock somethin you're clueless about. Not sayin Lil Wayne doesn't know who the Misfits are...

Whatever.. THE BLOCKS HOT

Inactive User

Sep 27, 2006 @ 18:17
dedication 2 owns your punk asses. and have you heard his freestyle??? it's fucking ridiculous smokeyface
Sep 27, 2006 @ 18:25
peeps hate on Lil' Weezy bc he mixes and matches better than them blushing
Sep 27, 2006 @ 19:25
..and because he sucks as a real mc.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.