Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 7, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
N.O. 4 life

shut up pussy as if this is the only pic ive seen of her & know she doesnt have THE ONLY ass & titties, its the fact she pulls it off... now take your no name ass back to lurkin and being a no name piece of shit smile

man naw fuck that...you see picture of a broad thats lookin like a man and get excited...and your excuse is she pulled it off well...?....sooo when these dudes come in the same fit as her and he pulls it off well...you still excited?....hb got them lowkey homos floatin round...
March 7, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
e

Just stfu pussy. What, is your head underneath my boxer briefs right now watchin the blood flow to my penis to make sure its fully "excited"? ***** YOUR gay. Fall back. Your nobody. Your opinion doesnt matter. You hold no weight. YOUR INSIGNIFICANT NIGGGA. You tryna pop off & make a name for yourself on a forum? If so dont try u downsouth new orleans magnolia projects piece of shit..
March 7, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
AJDipset

Just stfu pussy. What, is your head underneath my boxer briefs right now watchin the blood flow to my penis to make sure its fully "excited"? ***** YOUR gay. Fall back. Your nobody. Your opinion doesnt matter. You hold no weight. YOUR INSIGNIFICANT NIGGGA. You tryna pop off & make a name for yourself on a forum? If so dont try u downsouth new orleans magnolia projects piece of shit..

March 7, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
Autywon

Rob Kardashian, Rosa Acosta, Shakur.

idk how recent this is, but lawls.
March 7, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
abraham

lmao wow

March 7, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
ulkgood

lol'd irl.

+1 this chick is swagged out. She pulls this look off effortlessly and it make her look even hotter.

shut up pussy as if this is the only pic ive seen of her & know she doesnt have THE ONLY ass & titties, its the fact she pulls it off... now take your no name ass back to lurkin and being a no name piece of shit smile

My nigg Ye knows how to pick em! To the haters - FK U! She's got more swag than most of these celebs on here. And some guys like when girls dress tomboy-ish on occasion. I'd be annoyed as Fk seeing my girl with shirt,jeans/leggings,uggs/flats/heels all the time.
March 7, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
Brooklyn_718

I swear this is the baddest bitch out.

you must be gay.. cause she looks like a fuckin guy right there.

LMAOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGG LMAOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh oddd cause she does look like a man in that picture.

I don't get what is the big deal with this chick ? Chick is not as hot as you guys are making it seem lol. Its almost funny how overrated she is. No hate she's not a bad looking women but most of you guys are over doing it like god damn she's a chick with a Caesar that turns you on ? That shits a deal breaker for me. She's a beautiful unique chick but she is not the baddest bitch out Kanye himself would tell you she isn't the "baddest" bitch out com on. Alot of you guys don't go out much I can tell...

I want someone to explain the big deal ?
March 7, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
Ecstasy

shes affiliated with kanye...she is automatically a goddess on hypebeast

id still wreck the shit out of that ass w no hesistation but she looks straight up man in that picture...any ***** who found that picture attractive should be shot..theres a difference between dressing tomboyish, which is sexy as fuck every once inna while, and jus straight up looking like man, chick walkin round lookin like a badly dressed highschool male n shit

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

March 7, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
Real_City_Jon

man naw fuck that...you see picture of a broad thats lookin like a man and get excited...and your excuse is she pulled it off well...?....sooo when these dudes come in the same fit as her and he pulls it off well...you still excited?....hb got them lowkey homos floatin round...

you're a fucking idiot, she's always swagged up head to toe, a girl can't get a day where she can dress in sweats? fuck... you're gay enough for not appreciated that alone.
March 7, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
Failure Pt.4

all black everything.

i noticed he had no rings on his fingers
March 7, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
C_Augustus_O

^ i lol'd irl

You nigggas are fucking up the thread

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 7, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
N.O. 4 life

@e the fact you are so mad upset bein called homosexual let alone on the internet by a random for liking a picture of a woman who obviously looks like a man kinda makes you seem...homosexual...and a lil insecure...just chill...and i been round since 08...whats my post count?...so who looks like they care about these forums a lil too much...yep thats you

i prefer my females to look like females...
March 7, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
3lite

all black everything.

this dude's mouth looks kinda ashy brah
March 7, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
vinftw

lmao wow

lupe's fit is dope.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

March 7, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
Brooklyn_718

A chick with a caesar dressing like a male nothing sexy about that... For a man to find that attractive is a little questionable. If a chick has hair and carries her self like a female and dresses like a tomboy once in a while that's sexy !

lupe's fit is dope.

Agree
March 7, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
nostalgia

why does he rep the Roc?

And take off the Jesus pieces you fag.

all black everything.
March 7, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
Olvera

anybody know wat bracelet Lebron James has around his wrist...next to his watch...

We Are Who We Are!

March 7, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
HandsOfZeus

thats not pullin it off fam.
i think she's fuckin sexy but the bitch looks like she raided kanye's closet
March 7, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
ExclusiveEnuff

haha, get ur lil homo ass outta here.. tryin to act hard on the internet... you gay *****!
March 7, 2010 @ 09:57 PM
filth

Rob Kardashian, Rosa Acosta, Shakur.

idk how recent this is, but lawls.

damnn rosa &)
March 7, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
e

***** rob $ talks
March 7, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
PURPLE!

^looks like he got both them broads clutched by the arm
March 8, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
srconan

My dude adam brody always on point.

Fuck Off

March 8, 2010 @ 03:37 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Ol lady's fit next to brody is cool

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 8, 2010 @ 06:08 AM
Ghostlllachine

Those aren't Greedy Genius shoes, are they?

I'm the greedy genius, no reference to the ugly clothes smile
March 8, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
A!exander

I swear this is the baddest bitch out.

yah, as many outfits and styles she rocks plus her hot body and can appreciate her even dressin like a dude here, actually makes her more attractive.Overrated? Maybe.
March 8, 2010 @ 10:41 AM
BC_2_NorCal

^^^ who's the hot chck on the right of the Kardashian brother?
March 8, 2010 @ 11:13 AM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 8, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
flow

^^^^ much overrated
March 8, 2010 @ 01:36 PM

amber rose has a ncie body, but a lot of tiems that ass make her look fat in dresses cause the dress is not made for someone with a huge back, so she ends up sizing up. plus she is too new money, girls like that have no class

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.