Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 7, 2010 @ 11:36 AM
livestok

the fuck is this shit

and smh randy jackson, smh

OMG he's so HOT!!!! I wanna have his babies &)

too bad he doesnt want to have yours cuz you obese
March 7, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
10PIECE

black head to toe is CLASSIC

fixed

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

March 7, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
LurkerSince'08

Diddy Fit = Lame
Amber Fit = Gangsta Ellen Degeneres
March 7, 2010 @ 02:01 PM
Phlipstar

old pic from '07.. drizzy been had preme.

Got this in a M for sale. If anyone's interested holla!
March 7, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
ExclusiveEnuff

Those aren't Greedy Genius shoes, are they?

no
March 7, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
3lite

^Anyone know what Vans those are?
March 7, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
e

fit is on pt and shes cute but shades really? Look how fkin dark it is I couldn't even see where I was walking.

I swear this is the baddest bitch out.
March 7, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
flow

^Anyone know what Vans those are?

blacks
March 7, 2010 @ 04:08 PM
ExclusiveEnuff

you must be gay.. cause she looks like a fuckin guy right there.
March 7, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
Konglo

but the fit is nice and she pulls it off.
March 7, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
e

shut up pussy as if this is the only pic ive seen of her & know she doesnt have THE ONLY ass & titties, its the fact she pulls it off... now take your no name ass back to lurkin and being a no name piece of shit smile
March 7, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
ahgeadf

Cruz Beckham's got that swagger.

since hes not even wearing anything special, i have to conclude that you are a pedophile
March 7, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Wishez.

shut up pussy as if this is the only pic ive seen of her & know she doesnt have THE ONLY ass & titties, its the fact she pulls it off... now take your no name ass back to lurkin and being a no name piece of shit smile

e slashin throats.
She do got ass and she do got tittays....but i'd tell her to knock this(boy look) shit off right now!!!
March 7, 2010 @ 05:22 PM
Koven

shut up pussy as if this is the only pic ive seen of her & know she doesnt have THE ONLY ass & titties, its the fact she pulls it off..

+1 this chick is swagged out. She pulls this look off effortlessly and it make her look even hotter.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 7, 2010 @ 06:25 PM
N.O. 4 life

man naw fuck that...you see picture of a broad thats lookin like a man and get excited...and your excuse is she pulled it off well...?....sooo when these dudes come in the same fit as her and he pulls it off well...you still excited?....hb got them lowkey homos floatin round...
March 7, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
e

Just stfu pussy. What, is your head underneath my boxer briefs right now watchin the blood flow to my penis to make sure its fully "excited"? ***** YOUR gay. Fall back. Your nobody. Your opinion doesnt matter. You hold no weight. YOUR INSIGNIFICANT NIGGGA. You tryna pop off & make a name for yourself on a forum? If so dont try u downsouth new orleans magnolia projects piece of shit..
March 7, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
AJDipset

Just stfu pussy. What, is your head underneath my boxer briefs right now watchin the blood flow to my penis to make sure its fully "excited"? ***** YOUR gay. Fall back. Your nobody. Your opinion doesnt matter. You hold no weight. YOUR INSIGNIFICANT NIGGGA. You tryna pop off & make a name for yourself on a forum? If so dont try u downsouth new orleans magnolia projects piece of shit..

March 7, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
Autywon

Rob Kardashian, Rosa Acosta, Shakur.

idk how recent this is, but lawls.
March 7, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
abraham

lmao wow

Instagram- Wave_E_ Instagram- Wave_E_ Instagram- Wave_E_ Instagram- Wave_E_ Instagram- Wave_E_ Instagram- Wave_E_

March 7, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
ulkgood

lol'd irl.

+1 this chick is swagged out. She pulls this look off effortlessly and it make her look even hotter.

My nigg Ye knows how to pick em! To the haters - FK U! She's got more swag than most of these celebs on here. And some guys like when girls dress tomboy-ish on occasion. I'd be annoyed as Fk seeing my girl with shirt,jeans/leggings,uggs/flats/heels all the time.
March 7, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
Brooklyn_718

LMAOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGG LMAOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh oddd cause she does look like a man in that picture.

I don't get what is the big deal with this chick ? Chick is not as hot as you guys are making it seem lol. Its almost funny how overrated she is. No hate she's not a bad looking women but most of you guys are over doing it like god damn she's a chick with a Caesar that turns you on ? That shits a deal breaker for me. She's a beautiful unique chick but she is not the baddest bitch out Kanye himself would tell you she isn't the "baddest" bitch out com on. Alot of you guys don't go out much I can tell...

I want someone to explain the big deal ?
March 7, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
Ecstasy

shes affiliated with kanye...she is automatically a goddess on hypebeast

id still wreck the shit out of that ass w no hesistation but she looks straight up man in that picture...any ***** who found that picture attractive should be shot..theres a difference between dressing tomboyish, which is sexy as fuck every once inna while, and jus straight up looking like man, chick walkin round lookin like a badly dressed highschool male n shit

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

March 7, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
Real_City_Jon

man naw fuck that...you see picture of a broad thats lookin like a man and get excited...and your excuse is she pulled it off well...?....sooo when these dudes come in the same fit as her and he pulls it off well...you still excited?....hb got them lowkey homos floatin round...

you're a fucking idiot, she's always swagged up head to toe, a girl can't get a day where she can dress in sweats? fuck... you're gay enough for not appreciated that alone.
March 7, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
Failure Pt.4

all black everything.

i noticed he had no rings on his fingers
March 7, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
C_Augustus_O

^ i lol'd irl

You nigggas are fucking up the thread

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 7, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
N.O. 4 life

@e the fact you are so mad upset bein called homosexual let alone on the internet by a random for liking a picture of a woman who obviously looks like a man kinda makes you seem...homosexual...and a lil insecure...just chill...and i been round since 08...whats my post count?...so who looks like they care about these forums a lil too much...yep thats you

i prefer my females to look like females...
March 7, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
3lite

all black everything.

this dude's mouth looks kinda ashy brah
March 7, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
vinftw

lmao wow

lupe's fit is dope.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

March 7, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
Brooklyn_718

A chick with a caesar dressing like a male nothing sexy about that... For a man to find that attractive is a little questionable. If a chick has hair and carries her self like a female and dresses like a tomboy once in a while that's sexy !

lupe's fit is dope.

Agree
March 7, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
nostalgia

why does he rep the Roc?

And take off the Jesus pieces you fag.

all black everything.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.