Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 26, 2009 @ 03:43 PM
Shaun

Clapped hands.
December 26, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
dots...

Coulda said he shook his hand lol,i didn't even know ppl still used that slang.
December 26, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
funktownusa

Fit + Girl = PIMP !

can someone id the shoes?
December 26, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
Failure Pt.4

lol @ pounding his tatted hand
December 26, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
GOLDENi

Naw he gave him some dap.

December 26, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
dots...

^we understand...and "dap" is diff in diff places,that pic to me(NY) is a pound...let's not get technical tho...
December 26, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
livestok

difference between thick and morbidly obese brah.
December 26, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
sado

^ thats not random at all
December 26, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
kuwawa

kanye is overated... everyone wants to be like him nowadays lmao
December 26, 2009 @ 09:32 PM
dots...

Did you not notice the fucking hair flowing down his body?

I can tell you're new man. When we see posts like his...we just let them slide,don't waste the time to type...
December 26, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
PhoisGOOD

^ lol.
December 27, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
Scotty

U can say Kanye is wack but i think people only say it because they no longer can relate to what he wears anymore! He no longer is rocking the streetwear like he used too and he is moving on to the next thing! Hes wearing high end pieces that u wish u could afford, he is wearing shit most people wouldnt even think of wearing because he has no limits.. Thats why his style is on point! He is doing what he wants and isnt stuck in a box like most! I hate to say this cause i hate when other people say it but Kanye is on a different level that most will never get too!
December 27, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
thefrost

my *****
December 27, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
Lew

QFT

Black people in general tend to be more lighter in the winter than in the summer cuz the lack of sun brings us back to our regular complexion.

wait is this really true? got a source to back this up?
December 27, 2009 @ 03:30 AM
sado

wait is this really true? got a source to back this up?

no need for sources when you're a living breathing example smh yall niiggas are daft as hell. does it not make sense? sun = more need for melanin. less sun = less need for melanin
December 27, 2009 @ 06:22 AM
alex.

nah son, he's still the best^ I dig his every fit

that girl <3
December 27, 2009 @ 06:23 AM
ASSHOLE

U can say Kanye is wack but i think people only say it because they no longer can relate to what he wears anymore! He no longer is rocking the streetwear like he used too and he is moving on to the next thing! Hes wearing high end pieces that u wish u could afford, he is wearing shit most people wouldnt even think of wearing because he has no limits.. Thats why his style is on point! He is doing what he wants and isnt stuck in a box logo like most! I hate to say this cause i hate when other people say it but Kanye is on a different level that most will never get too!

Man if people were richer Kanye would be so irrelevant
December 27, 2009 @ 06:25 AM
alex.

nah son, he's still the best^ I dig his every fit

that girl <3

Kanye recently said he gave his soul to the devil. Mans going crazy. His fits are on point though.

erm, wat

Devil = fame/showbiz
December 27, 2009 @ 07:36 AM
9inchesofsole

^^
the chick from slum is fucking gorgeous

December 27, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
dots...

U can say Kanye is wack but i think people only say it because they no longer can relate to what he wears anymore! He no longer is rocking the streetwear like he used too and he is moving on to the next thing! Hes wearing high end pieces that u wish u could afford, he is wearing shit most people wouldnt even think of wearing because he has no limits.. Thats why his style is on point! He is doing what he wants and isnt stuck in a box like most! I hate to say this cause i hate when other people say it but Kanye is on a different level that most will never get too!

What kanye is doing is NOT style. Yea he has things we wish we had the budget for,but how many of us would buy the stupid sht he been wearing? he looks like he buys a bunch of expensive crap then gets dressed in the dark. Just because he has expensive things doesn't mean he has style lol. Oh and by the way the "no limits" thing...yea the limit is where you realize that you'd look retarded in this. Half the crap he wears doesn't fit his skin tone,or his shape and that is where having true style WOULD fit in ........ He's not on another level,he's just like the rich kids here that buy whatever looks good and thinks it will amount to them looking good.
December 27, 2009 @ 08:26 AM
dots...

btw i dont hate ye,it's just that he's nothing to look up to anymore.
December 27, 2009 @ 11:31 AM
almost1

^^kanye is the reason most artists dress the way they do, the man is always ahead of the game when it comes to clothes at least IMO he is pretty on point idk how your saying he has no style...

basisny.com

December 27, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
dots...

I agree he's the reason most artists dress as they do,but recently his fits have been poorly put together. Every now and then he doesn't try and puts together something that looks great and natural but when it seems he's trying...he looks retarded...
December 27, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
zed

boots id and jeans id?
outfit id?
December 27, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
dots...

^wait wtf? pls tell me you didn't try to copy and paste that from your folder...
December 27, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
b3ck

boots id and jeans id?
outfit id?

*death*
December 27, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
SplashySplash

Lool epic fail
December 27, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
Scotty

What kanye is doing is NOT style. Yea he has things we wish we had the budget for,but how many of us would buy the stupid sht he been wearing? he looks like he buys a bunch of expensive crap then gets dressed in the dark. Just because he has expensive things doesn't mean he has style lol. Oh and by the way the "no limits" thing...yea the limit is where you realize that you'd look retarded in this. Half the crap he wears doesn't fit his skin tone,or his shape and that is where having true style WOULD fit in ........ He's not on another level,he's just like the rich kids here that buy whatever looks good and thinks it will amount to them looking good.

yet again u still dont get it... Kanye has alot of money yes, but u can have alot of money an have no style at all! When i said kanye has no limits, i didnt mean money to spend! It means he has a vision and will try it no matter what u or anyone else thinks and most of the time it works! If it doesnt, it whatever he moves on to the next thing to work with.. Most people sit in a box when they find something that works(check wdywt, no names), thats not style in my eyes.. Kanye and others like himself move on, they will still go back to what works but arent afraid to do new things, reason i said no limits! And u just said yourself "how many of us would buy the stupid shit hes been wearing", u might not like it, but alot of people that think like kanye do..
December 27, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
b34nz

boots id and jeans id?
outfit id?

Cute
December 27, 2009 @ 01:05 PM
dots...

yet again u still dont get it... Kanye has alot of money yes, but u can have alot of money an have no style at all! When i said kanye has no limits, i didnt mean money to spend! It means he has a vision and will try it no matter what u or anyone else thinks and most of the time it works! If it doesnt, it whatever he moves on to the next thing to work with.. Most people sit in a box when they find something that works(check wdywt, no names), thats not style in my eyes.. Kanye and others like himself move on, they will still go back to what works but arent afraid to do new things, reason i said no limits! And u just said yourself "how many of us would buy the stupid shit hes been wearing", u might not like it, but alot of people that think like kanye do..

Wait so you're saying him having style...is trying different things? I can understand that but there's a limit lol. What about the guys from superfuture that dress like bums? are they also stylish because they would try something new by picking up $1000 rags and tossing it on?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.