October 18, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
10PIECE

u guys posted soulja boy, big boi, plies, and all the others from hip hop awards but you forgot the best fit from that night.........

LMFAO this image is going to give me nightmares.
October 18, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
too slow

LOL....thats her smile
October 18, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
Christdawg

only other one i got but i'm trying to get a high res one so i can frame it lol -- but seriously it's a big deal for us. this pic won't help but thought i'd share cause i'm excited. Hova!!

Thats dope! Congrats on that.
October 18, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
PhoisGOOD

She looks like an ogre
October 18, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
b34nz

She looks like an ogre

She looks like a horny black woman who has done several years of cocaine while remaining financially successful who loves swallowing up young boys like me
October 18, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
orucker

who the fuck is that?!!
October 18, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
Wishez.

Kiesha Coles mother. Smh at BET but Lol at the same time.

Oh yeah nice job there Cudi.
October 19, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Lew

Everyone's a fail they are Gucci Moccasions. from years ago. not going to find them anyway where.

i have a pair it fits like 9.5-10. pm me if interested.

uhhh you can still find them, and i have a pair
October 19, 2009 @ 08:19 AM
JME3000

uhhh you can still find them, and i have a pair

where??
October 19, 2009 @ 08:37 AM
Joweee

Yea dem titts fake dawg.
October 19, 2009 @ 08:44 AM
Ecstasy

I think that supreme hoody is sad
C'mon , seriously .... if you saw a guy wearing a hoody with mickey mouse printed on it what would you think ?? it's good because it's supreme .
I'd laugh at a grown ass man with mickey mouse on his clothes

this

that shit is ugly as hell

October 19, 2009 @ 09:30 AM
Wishez.

man its just Mickey. Don't act like Mickey is some big joke. If I see someone wearing Mickey it damn well better be supreme or a gift shop exclusive.
October 19, 2009 @ 03:41 PM
thenorthside

Kiesha Coles mother. Smh at BET but Lol at the same time.

Oh yeah nice job there Cudi.

seriously??!?!?!? suprised
don't ppl say, girls end up looking like the mom? ...

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 19, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
b34nz

seriously??!?!?!? suprised
don't ppl say, girls end up looking like the mom? ...

Well, I don't suppose she has the same genetic functions as a banana now, do I?
October 19, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
Yeah me too

God sometimes I hate black people

suprised
After seeing those pics.......I don't blame you.
October 19, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
UghItsDave

If you're going to generalize, then allow me to generalize.

and aren't the Neptunes Hypebeast gods? Last time I checked Virginia is the South

LA loss....damn Twiggy...damn
October 19, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
UghItsDave

Shes on a level no one cant get to...in my important opinion...she looks retarded.
October 19, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
brasil

This whole bad bitch thing has gone too far..

she needs to go back to being normal and sexy as hell.
October 20, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
pebblesiscool

looks like one of those hand-shaped things from alien on her head. you know the ones who put the little aliens inside the peoples bodies??
October 20, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
TwiggyDig

LA loss....damn Twiggy...damn

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3whkpvEJkPA&feature=related

no hate dough
October 20, 2009 @ 05:37 AM
wikedwun

True not feelin' Rihanna wit the Alien hair doo, she needs long sexy hair look again like Pon De Replay or Unfaithful vid looks.
smh @ Don C in this pic

kanye with his girl and this nig is pushing the grocery cart

Don C is Kanye's real bitch slave nig wut do U expect
Yeezies are out of hype

but they still sellin' for a grip on ebay.
wallabees on cudi's feet.
but the real question is: WHO is that fine female specimen holding his hand??? coolcool&)&)

Cudis gurl looks like Jordin Sparks minus 100 lbs.

LMFAO this image is going to give me nightmares.

^thats some Paranormal Activity shit...
Even God Sometimes hates black people

FIXED LOL its true
October 20, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
wikedwun

All Dope fits!!! Breezy on that GI Joe Rise of Cobra steez in this video gonna be SICK!

Mr. Hudson is a G, just got his new album & it's pretty Amazing!
October 20, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
b3ck

she is iight.
October 20, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

This has less to do with them being black and more to do with them being people who NEVER had shit or been any where. So they tryna overcompensate for what they lack which is style. People like that just buy what they think people associate with having money or success.
October 20, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
SplashySplash

This has less to do with them being black and more to do with them being people who NEVER had shit or been any where. So they tryna overcompensate for what they lack which is style. People like that just buy what they think people associate with having money or success.

this is true.. and like how could even say such a statement.. "I hate black people.." like are you fucking serious man? this just goes to show the maturity level on HB, I think honestly vast majority 90% here are around 14-16
October 20, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
southwest55

life witbout black people
Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:48am
LIfe Without Black People!!! Thanks to Wendi Life Without Black People A very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people who were fed up with African Americans, so they joined together and wished themselves away. They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerged in sort of a twilight zone where there isan America without black people. At first these white people breathed a sigh of relief. 'At last', they said, 'no more crime, drugs, violence and welfare.' All of the blacks have gone! Then suddenly, reality set in. The 'NEW AMERICA' is not America at all - only a barren land. 1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was built on a slave-supported system. 2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mils, a black man, invented the elevator, and without it, one finds great difficulty reaching higher floors. 3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, Joseph Gambol, also black, invented the Super Charge System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan, a black man, invented the traffic signals. 4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its procurer was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Albert R. Robinson. 5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles Brooks, invented the street sweeper.. 6. There were few if any newspapers, magazines and books because John Love invented the pencil sharpener, William Purveys invented the fountain pen, and Lee Barrage invented the Type Writing Machine and W. A. Love invented the Advanced Printing Press. They were all, you guessed it, Black. 7.. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking and Canceling Machine, William Purveys invented the Hand Stamp and Philip Downing invented the Letter Drop. 8. The lawns were brown and wilted because Joseph Smith invented the Lawn Sprinkler and John Burr the Lawn Mower. 9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and poorly heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis Lattimer later invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the lantern, and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray the Dust Pan. 10. Their children met them at the door - barefooted, shabby, motley and unkempt. But what could one expect? Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting Machine, Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing Board, and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer. 11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another Black Man, John Standard invented the refrigerator. Now, isn't that something? What would this country be like without the contributions of Blacks, as African-Americans? Martin Luther King, Jr. said, 'by the time we leave for work, millions of Americans have depended on the inventions from the minds of Blacks.' Black history includes more than just slavery, Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and Marcus Garvey & W.E.B. Dubois.
October 20, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
chex

^
If you actually take the time to read that, shit is EPIC.
October 20, 2009 @ 04:55 PM
WojieWorldPeace

life witbout black people
Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:48am
LIfe Without Black People!!! Thanks to Wendi Life Without Black People A very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people who were fed up with African Americans, so they joined together and wished themselves away. They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerged in sort of a twilight zone where there isan America without black people. At first these white people breathed a sigh of relief. 'At last', they said, 'no more crime, drugs, violence and welfare.' All of the blacks have gone! Then suddenly, reality set in. The 'NEW AMERICA' is not America at all - only a barren land. 1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was built on a slave-supported system. 2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mils, a black man, invented the elevator, and without it, one finds great difficulty reaching higher floors. 3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, Joseph Gambol, also black, invented the Super Charge System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan, a black man, invented the traffic signals. 4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its procurer was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Albert R. Robinson. 5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles Brooks, invented the street sweeper.. 6. There were few if any newspapers, magazines and books because John Love invented the pencil sharpener, William Purveys invented the fountain pen, and Lee Barrage invented the Type Writing Machine and W. A. Love invented the Advanced Printing Press. They were all, you guessed it, Black. 7.. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking and Canceling Machine, William Purveys invented the Hand Stamp and Philip Downing invented the Letter Drop. 8. The lawns were brown and wilted because Joseph Smith invented the Lawn Sprinkler and John Burr the Lawn Mower. 9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and poorly heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis Lattimer later invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the lantern, and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray the Dust Pan. 10. Their children met them at the door - barefooted, shabby, motley and unkempt. But what could one expect? Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting Machine, Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing Board, and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer. 11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another Black Man, John Standard invented the refrigerator. Now, isn't that something? What would this country be like without the contributions of Blacks, as African-Americans? Martin Luther King, Jr. said, 'by the time we leave for work, millions of Americans have depended on the inventions from the minds of Blacks.' Black history includes more than just slavery, Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and Marcus Garvey & W.E.B. Dubois.

You think that this stuff just would never exist if it wasn't for blacks? Someone else would have picked up the slack....same goes for any race of "inventors"

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 20, 2009 @ 05:08 PM
SimpleAsAbc

^^ That thing about blacks was pretty cool.

Apart from the glasses i like this fit.
October 20, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
isplashonyouho

*****s > asians. i cant think of one asian superstar (could just drop it right here, couldnt i? ) that i would want to dress like. yet all you asians stay on your favorite rap stars nuts, quoting their most recent pics so that you can affirm your style of dress to your best e-friends. everyone wanna be a *****. smile

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.