Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

Sep 06, 2009 @ 13:02
Most Celeb's just Lease super high end whips..That joint is crack...He can drop 10k a month on a whip

Except the lease on a Bugatti is around $24,000 has a $400,000 down payment. These guys have money, but this car in in a whole different league.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 13:11
Chris Browns net worth is around 25-28 million dollars.. If he wanted a Bugatti, he could buy one, he isnt broke.. He makes alot just by being on someones track, let alone his own stuff! Also his performances, he makes tons of cash on! Just cause we think he is wack and cant dress for shit, he still has tons of money!
Sep 06, 2009 @ 13:20
what kinda shoes is the man next to jay z is wearing?
the red one with black laces?
Sep 06, 2009 @ 14:24
Come'on now........
Sep 06, 2009 @ 14:44
Chris Browns net worth is around 25-28 million dollars.. If he wanted a Bugatti, he could buy one, he isnt broke.. He makes alot just by being on someones track, let alone his own stuff! Also his performances, he makes tons of cash on! Just cause we think he is wack and cant dress for shit, he still has tons of money!

this..

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

seriously Chris Brown manage to ruin everything he touches, look at that car seriously doesn't he know two tone on a luxurious car is a no no? like goddam Chris Brown, this guy really is a moron.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:25
yeah except that's a factory paint job...
Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:31

&)&)&) My laaawwwwddddd
Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:40
seriously Chris Brown manage to ruin everything he touches, look at that car seriously doesn't he know two tone on a luxurious car is a no no? like goddam Chris Brown, this guy really is a moron.

Huh, those pieces are carbon fiber and the Veryon and R8 come two tone. BTW since you cant lease them from bugatti, he didn't chose the color, the broker did.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:56
lol yall just hatin on CB 24/7

basisny.com

Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:58
This is the worst thread in all of fashion. Please, get yourself your own style and quit looking at celebs. They are some of the very worst dressers in the world.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 17:59

luxurious or not if your saying that whip aint ill your clearly a moron, lol and how does it affect your life in anyway what color car he has any way LOL... some of yall just love to hate

basisny.com

Sep 06, 2009 @ 18:16

Kanye with a fitted and a white tee ?? smokeyface
I actually like this steez more than the way he's usually dressed .

yeah except that's a factory paint job...

Huh, those pieces are carbon fiber and the Veryon and R8 come two tone. BTW since you cant lease them from bugatti, he didn't chose the color, the broker did.

LOL , owned !! the bugatti it's 2tone in the original colorway

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Inactive User

Sep 06, 2009 @ 18:50
hahahaa...
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:01

Nas at Rock The Bells

can anyone ID the shirt?
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:13

like i said before he rented it from platinum car rental. it doesn't matter if he can afford it or not, its rented.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:19
almost all veyrons come in 2 tones...
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:29

Thats a pretty standard color combo for a bugatti. And just for a record, there are tons of two toned luxury cars out there. My friend's phantom is two toned. I hardly think it is faux pas.

and then there are maybachs

I get that you might not like the guy, but he hardly came up with the idea of combining red and grey or two toning a sports car. Also, how is the worlds fastest car a luxury car?

Inactive User

Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:30
lol this dude is getting shitted on.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:35
like i said before he rented it from platinum car rental. it doesn't matter if he can afford it or not, its rented.

like i said, if he wanted to buy it he could, i wasnt saying it was his nor was i saying he didnt rent it... It was just a general statement...
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:43
lul pwned
Sep 06, 2009 @ 20:46
that ***** dont know shit about cars talkin bout two tone is a no no
anyways
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:22
lol rickrude u fool

basisny.com

Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:27
lol wale is lame
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:37
Wale stuck in 06

lol wale is lame

C-c-c-c-cosign
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:40
Wale is gay
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:41
Wale is probably the best rapper in the freshman class.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:43
the dudes thaT dont like wale prolly bump kid cudi all day
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:46
Wale is probably the best rapper in the freshman class.

the dudes thaT dont like wale prolly bump kid cudi all day

We didn't say he sucks at rapping, we just think his style is dated
Sep 06, 2009 @ 22:52
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0