Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 26, 2008 @ 01:54 AM
br1ngm3d0wn

apparently the 2 other kids in this pic are Combs.. Diddy's sons.

the one in Ed Hardy is the oldest Combs son (besides his adopted son, Quincy), Justin Dior Combs and the little one is Christian Combs.

i think Diggy needs to start dressing his dad and two brothers.. he's the flyest one.

anyways.
Yung Berg (GARBAGE) in Stussy tee and ALife sneaks and his now ex Jaslene Gonzalez (winner of America's Next Top Model)

Nas in ALife
July 26, 2008 @ 04:24 AM
simpleton7890

"this is'nt fashion fucktard, it's culture"

well no, your wrong. streetwear is a fashion, however there is a culture surrounding streetwear.
it was stated john mayer knows nothing about streetwear. thats a fashion.
now, youve asked for it i will just prove you wrong further. mayer is even more up on the culture then he is on the fashion. mayerxkaws?? oh right, you didnt know.
sooo, you wanna take this to music? mayerxkanye.
basically....your wrong and its not worth arguing with me.
July 26, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
teov

kourtney seems to be hotter than kim actually ... boobs &)

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 26, 2008 @ 06:08 AM
BSmoove201

Cassie
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Damn Kim's Sister Could Get Bagged Too, But Chris One Butt Cheek From My Girl Is Like Cassie's Whole Ass. But Real Talk, I Rather Cassie Or Kim's Sister Than Kim K....[/FONT]
July 26, 2008 @ 08:15 AM
K BOOG

khloe's boyfriend is such an herb. he was on a few of the episodes. dudes such a moron.
July 26, 2008 @ 04:16 PM

Inactive

Im sorry I dont see what is so good about what the little kid is wearing. A feew BBC tees and Hoodies? Im not trying to flame or hate I just really dont see what the big deal is. Yeah ok hes not wearing that ed hardy shit his brother does but thats like saying "Good for u u know how to read and write."
July 26, 2008 @ 04:25 PM
pnsho

It won't be long before Diggy dabbles in Supreme.
July 26, 2008 @ 04:34 PM

Inactive

Kneegrow did u just say "diddy dabble"?

Im so copywriting that.
July 26, 2008 @ 09:18 PM
embark

How sad, 'streetwear' is clothes. period. idiots.

He probably does know just as much as you. knowing about streetwear is 'supreme is the best'.

Knowing about style, fashion and swag is a different story. You gonna wear supreme to a black tie event? Streetwear isnt the be all end all peeps.

There is no way you are going to get that concept through anyone's skull on HB. No fucking way.

And by the way anyone beefing cuz Mayer fucks with streetwear, is probably a poser themselves.
Regardless, I want this jacket
July 27, 2008 @ 02:12 AM
Free Agent

Jesus tittie fucking Christ. Look, i am sorry if i offended any of you by making an observation about the God John Mayer. Really i am. Let me just say a couple things though.

A) I think it's awesome that Mayer got to use his position of power and celebrity to take a bicycle ride around the neighborhood with Fujuiwara. I guess i lost there sad

B) What in God's name is streetwear? And why does it keep getting mentioned? Someone explain this to me?
July 27, 2008 @ 02:14 AM
Free Agent

How sad, 'streetwear' is clothes. period. idiots.

He probably does know just as much as you. knowing about streetwear is 'supreme is the best'.

Knowing about style, fashion and swag is a different story. You gonna wear supreme to a black tie event? Streetwear isnt the be all end all peeps.

Missed the point i was trying to make by 100%. Good job.
July 27, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
unchainedhype

so many ppl are wearing wayfayers

LethalInspiration.net Coolactivities.net Shamelessmgmt.com

July 27, 2008 @ 09:25 AM
embark

However, he will never, ever in his existence on earth know more about "streetwear" (whatever the fuck that is) than me in his lifetime. Period.

Next time you see him bombing a hill listening to Liquid Swords with 30 records in his backpack, call me, and i will eat a blanket. I don't care how
elite or pretentious i sound.

I just find it strange that you say Mayer will never know more about "Streetwear" than you, and then you ask what it is....

IT'S JUST CLOTHES that represent a certain "street" aesthetic, with roots in the hip-hop and punk movements.
But for the record Mayer being down with "the culture" has nothing to do with what designers he's met. IMHO It's got more to do with
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJ9bUd2ppE&feature=related

Jam sessions w/ the megatron don to Souls of Mischief.... where would you like me to mail this blanket to? I can put a Wu or a supreme sticker on it if you'd like...cool
July 27, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
simpleton7890

embark, this guys an idiot. he clearly doesn't have a clue what hes on about.
he thought he would throw shots at JM because he rocked supreme, and everyone else would do the same. thats because he really doesn't know jack. about anything.
July 27, 2008 @ 11:41 AM

Inactive

Jay-z has kinda switched his style up a bit.
July 27, 2008 @ 01:49 PM
Canvas08

Is that the new Rocawear line?
July 27, 2008 @ 04:13 PM
Free Agent

I just find it strange that you say Mayer will never know more about "Streetwear" than you, and then you ask what it is....

IT'S JUST CLOTHES that represent a certain "street" aesthetic, with roots in the hip-hop and punk movements.
But for the record Mayer being down with "the culture" has nothing to do with what designers he's met. IMHO It's got more to do with
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJ9bUd2ppE&feature=related

Jam sessions w/ the megatron don to Souls of Mischief.... where would you like me to mail this blanket to? I can put a Wu or a supreme sticker on it if you'd like...cool

Did you miss the part where i put street wear in quotation marks then followed that by parentheses asking what street wear is?

Reading is fundamental.
July 27, 2008 @ 04:43 PM
Free Agent

embark, this guys an idiot. he clearly doesn't have a clue what hes on about.
he thought he would throw shots at JM because he rocked supreme, and everyone else would do the same. thats because he really doesn't know jack. about anything.

Fair enough. But since you guys seem to be struggling with the point i am trying to make - let me try to make this a bit more clear.

- I never brought up "streetwear" in any of my posts initially, you guys did. In fact, if my statment about Mayer wearing Supreme would have been read correctly you would see that i:

A) Never questioned Mayer's passion or involvment with design.

B) Never questioned his involvement with Alife, or his musical abilities

C) Never questioned his involvement with Fujiwara.

I simply asked what his connection was to Supreme

You guys went into the tirade about, "Street wear" and "Fashion" and "Swag"

Again, what does that have to do with my statement regarding Mayer and Supreme?

How is Mayer connected to the Mid 90's Skateboard scene? Because he is into Fashion and has "Swagzz" Because he has a hot girlfriend and got to chill with Fujiwara - this makes him into skateboarding? How does playing guitar next to Just Blaze have any relevance to his connect with Supreme? Maybe it doesn't whatsoever and you guys completely misunderstood my statement to be one regarding Fashion. It wasn't.

Now, i am sure one of you nut huggers will find a Google image of Mayer walking around with a long board, his girl and maybe a Star bucks coffee. If you do, keep it to yourself. Thanks.

In closing, I am not the one that devolved Supreme to be about Fashion, Design and Swag, you guys did. But i am the poser?

Good Day.
July 27, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
PlaboY

^^^if you gonna try to sit here and shit on Mayer for rockin' Supreme, then you should shit on 98% of it's customers, then you should procede to shit on the creators and people running Supreme...you make it sould like they're some elite brand who tailor makes clothing especially for the mid-90's skate scene...if that was the case, they wouldn't sell it to everybody and would of been out of production a decade ago...Supreme is a brand that makes clothing...somebody likes the clothing, they buy it...plain and simple
July 27, 2008 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

Yeah this has turned into a big deal....for no reason
July 27, 2008 @ 06:39 PM
Free Agent

At this point, i don't even care about the argument at hand. I just hope some of you guys improve your reading comprehension to that of a 6th grader.
July 28, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
GPS

thats fucked up....hahahhaha

Jay-z has kinda switched his style up a bit.

shakes his head in disbelief....thats just wrong homie...lol
July 28, 2008 @ 01:58 AM
embark

Let me help you out a bit with your chronology...

You saw Mayer in a supreme shirt and you said this dumb shit:
How in god's name does this guy have any connection to supreme whatsoever? Bunch of trend whores man, jesus.

Failure called you on your bullshit, then you caught feelings. You started running off at the mouth about how only people who've tagged trains listening to GZA can wear Supreme [?], somehow finding a way to make yourself look even dumber. At this point I tried to explain to you that Mayer has been a fan of street culture and hiphop music for a while, but that just lead to you insulting people's reading comprehension skills (which, considering all this, is pretty ironic).
July 28, 2008 @ 03:30 AM
kmz

Are those black skytops?

where can i get jeans like those
maybe wit a denim look
July 28, 2008 @ 05:23 AM
Subsistence.

maybe wit a denim look

What.. That's the stupidest post I've ever read.
July 28, 2008 @ 09:52 AM
jaythestar

^^lawlz!!!
July 28, 2008 @ 02:05 PM
Free Agent

Let me help you out a bit with your chronology...

You saw Mayer in a supreme shirt and you said this dumb shit:

Failure called you on your bullshit, then you caught feelings. You started running off at the mouth about how only people who've tagged trains listening to GZA can wear Supreme [?], somehow finding a way to make yourself look even dumber. At this point I tried to explain to you that Mayer has been a fan of street culture and hiphop music for a while, but that just lead to you insulting people's reading comprehension skills (which, considering all this, is pretty ironic).

What? Haha, you don't even understand the functions of sarcasm, parentheses and quotation marks. But, whatever. I'm done.
July 28, 2008 @ 02:09 PM
Canvas08

maybe wit a denim look

As far as I know, they have never made jeans with a denim look. You might want to try leather.
July 28, 2008 @ 02:31 PM
Illy_Paxson

As far as I know, they have never made jeans with a denim look. You might want to try leather.

Sarcasm is such a Intricate Art.

Incredible.
July 28, 2008 @ 03:11 PM
9inchesofsole

alchemist rockin diamond and crook tee's
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/cD2UrxuRN4LV1LWt

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.