Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 4, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
c.lopez

whoever said my post is stupid should see the problem with american youth and the hood. i live in the hood, bushwick brooklyn. so i know what im talking bout. and its sad that *****s cant get their mind right cuz ppl they look up to. like pharelll and spike lee are trying to market expensive ass shit to them that they canot afford. the whole movement needs to get their mind right. dont talk shit bout what i said because what i said is true. obviously u dont know nothign bout baby forumla and buying diapers for your kid cuz you never had to struggle. pressurs for the hoods yough are emphasized on the wrong types of things.
October 4, 2006 @ 10:06 PM
nextup85

What yall need to realize is the street wear is the new "it" thing, 10 deep and crooks have become the new akademiks and LRG and we shouldnt hate but just move on with our lives. Before wearing streetwear brands meant you had something exclusive no one ever seen, now its like you just assume people are up on digital gravel and karmaloop. It does suck that you cant wear anything exclusive nowadays but you guys need to realize its a bunch of new dope brands with fly shiit overseas and even in the states, yall just need to start doing your research....cool
October 5, 2006 @ 12:10 PM
thelion1856

wow 10 deep is selling out. haha wow.

Also just keep in mind if LRG can sell out so can any underground streetwear brand.

Oh and on another note no more pics of pharrell wearing his BBC crap. hes the fucking owner of BBC you idiots who keep posting pics of him. what the fuck u expect him to wear? Sick of seeing pharrell wearing kids clothes on here. Dont be an idiot. Stop posting pharrell. You might as well be posting Snoop Dogg wearing his Snoop Dogg clothing line if your posting pharrell with his shit on.
October 5, 2006 @ 01:07 PM

Inactive

whoever said my post is stupid should see the problem with american youth and the hood. i live in the hood, bushwick brooklyn. so i know what im talking bout. and its sad that *****s cant get their mind right cuz ppl they look up to. like pharelll and spike lee are trying to market expensive ass shit to them that they canot afford. the whole movement needs to get their mind right. dont talk shit bout what i said because what i said is true. obviously u dont know nothign bout baby forumla and buying diapers for your kid cuz you never had to struggle. pressurs for the hoods yough are emphasized on the wrong types of things.

you must not have kids because in "the hood" WIC covers diapers and formula. It's free
October 5, 2006 @ 01:50 PM
bigsink

not if your working class..
October 5, 2006 @ 03:16 PM
SayWord

What yall need to realize is the street wear is the new "it" thing, 10 deep and crooks have become the new akademiks and LRG and we shouldnt hate but just move on with our lives. Before wearing streetwear brands meant you had something exclusive no one ever seen, now its like you just assume people are up on digital gravel and karmaloop. It does suck that you cant wear anything exclusive nowadays but you guys need to realize its a bunch of new dope brands with fly shiit overseas and even in the states, yall just need to start doing your research....cool

It's not even that serioud man. You are not going to walk up into macy's and be able to cop C&C or 10deep. *****s in the hood are not going to be on Digital gravel, coping shit online with a credit card. shit is still going to be *sort of exclusive.
October 5, 2006 @ 03:57 PM
GORILLARMS

ROCKING LRG

October 5, 2006 @ 05:49 PM
MeTOO

Even though this is old, I wouldn't be caught wearing an L&D hoody with a 10 Deep tee.
October 5, 2006 @ 06:15 PM
Emperor

Why is every1 sooo mad at the fact that people are rockin 10 Deep,crooks, etc. Aint that what this thread is for??....It is called "Celebs Rockin heat"confused
October 5, 2006 @ 07:23 PM
nextup85

It's not even that serioud man. You are not going to walk up into macy's and be able to cop C&C or 10deep. *****s in the hood are not going to be on Digital gravel, coping shit online with a credit card. shit is still going to be *sort of exclusive.

Of course ninjas in the hood aint gonna be coppin the shit, but whenever you go to a spot where them wanna be trendy cats is finna be, your gonna see a bunch of them rockin the same shit, i.e 10 deep chain hoody ,diamond misfits shirt, even looking at pics from sneakerpimps events in other states I see kids rockin the same gear...thats real talk, cats aint gonna be like " damn where'd he get that from or what brand is that" cuz its been seen all over the net. They probably would in the hood though, but who cares....
October 5, 2006 @ 07:27 PM
B.Hicks

that wont happen. if the people up on the "know" can't even score 50% of this shit(like myself) what makes you think people that don't have the know, nor the means of copping it are going to cop it. there's only 300 of each chaingang hoody colorway produced, spread all over.

this shit's not going mainstream..
October 15, 2006 @ 09:57 PM
SayWord

SWAY IN GREEDY GENIUS, TWISTA IN FAPE/FAKE INVISABLE WOMANS
October 15, 2006 @ 10:15 PM
Hocus Pocus

It's crazy how long it took for me to notice how immature the seeming majority of this forum is. I have nothing against young people, just people who talk like they are.
October 15, 2006 @ 10:20 PM
B.Hicks

^ROFL at Twista's fit.

Lil' Eazy E in Freshjive.

You know who in you know what.
October 16, 2006 @ 03:50 AM
thelion1856

so uhhhh who's who? they look the same.
October 16, 2006 @ 07:06 AM
1978S

Huh? Is that supposed to be a bad joke? Are you saying that Sway and Twista look the same?
October 16, 2006 @ 07:18 AM
fistyourbitch

will someone give me permission to slap this dumb motha fucka?
October 16, 2006 @ 11:39 AM
Siempre Fresco

"Some people think all black people look the same. We don't get upset about it...we normally call those people the Police"- Chappelle
October 16, 2006 @ 01:36 PM
Quickstriker

I wouldn't say either one of these shoes are heat. Especially not the fake invisibles.
October 16, 2006 @ 04:12 PM

Inactive

i dont understand why rappers wear fake shit? just doesnt seem like it worksss
October 16, 2006 @ 04:17 PM
jordanfreak

just cuz they are rappers doesnt mean they know anything about shit. they gotta keep up with a trend. they prolly buy shit not knowing its fake.
October 16, 2006 @ 05:51 PM
Quickstriker

i dont understand why rappers wear fake shit? just doesnt seem like it worksss

A lot of people don't realise the shoes they buy are fake. I see clear Jordans, Jordans in all kind of crazy colorways, fake Bapes, fake AF1's clear and leather and dudes rck em like they're real talkin bout limited edition haha. I've bursted many a bubble on cats rockin fakes.
October 16, 2006 @ 07:53 PM
thelion1856

the only reason i said they look the same was cuz they both wearing wack ass shit and both look like shit. Also i dont listen to these dudes much. It was not meant to be racisist. They just wear some wack shit. For god's sake its pretty horrible to be a rapper wearing bape. Its even worst if your a rapper wearing fape.
October 17, 2006 @ 03:15 AM
Bape Is Dead

Cat in the back has better shoes than either of them.

PS. Hood DVD sale apparently.
October 18, 2006 @ 02:20 PM
t_town

joc love himself some 10 deep
October 18, 2006 @ 02:29 PM
MeTOO

^^^I honestly don't care about celeb's wearing streetwear, but Joc is gay and thinks he's too cool for words. I can't stand dude.
October 18, 2006 @ 08:27 PM
JMANBB24

Diddys rockin TRIUMVIR "Snow Trooper" t-shirt on 106 & park today
October 18, 2006 @ 08:43 PM
MeTOO

Diddys rockin TRIUMVIR "Snow Trooper" t-shirt on 106 & park today

Wack!!!
October 18, 2006 @ 09:03 PM

Inactive

imo = in my opinion

and today henceforth, may I be noted as the one to coin the latest internet phrase NOMO, which is short for no homo.

that is all.
noMo* its been done
October 19, 2006 @ 12:15 AM
koolrhino70

which brand is better:10deep or crooks & castles? i jus want your opinion not who wore what and stuffs like that i jus want to know which brand has the better quality and worth the money

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.