Celebs Rockin Heat! / What are they wearing?

October 03, 2006 @ 18:18:05
And here's Young Joc....

October 03, 2006 @ 18:41:51
^that makes me sick.
October 03, 2006 @ 18:51:28
damn.
October 03, 2006 @ 19:23:16
I don't care what any of you say, young jock has made ten deep extremely unappealing to me.
October 03, 2006 @ 19:36:31
^true
October 03, 2006 @ 20:01:36
I have a feeling of unspoken hatred in my gut for Joc.
October 03, 2006 @ 20:08:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
please dont post pics of pharrell on here. he does not belong in this thread. he is a thief and a vandal. and motherfuckign spike lee too


A spike lee ?????????????????? Please explain.and i hate pharrell to but what you got on spike lee
October 04, 2006 @ 06:19:39
OH NO! YOUNG JOC WORE A HOODIE! OOOOH NOOOOOO! GOOD WHYYYY!?!?!

Ya'll care too much, smh.
October 04, 2006 @ 08:59:15
Yung Joc always be Fresh........He been on streetwear before he got famous. Plus he the hottest rapper out right now so........PROPS
October 04, 2006 @ 09:02:32
Wake up guys, streetwear, and hip hop culture is moving towards brands like C&C, the 100s, etc..it's "what's in" now. So all the brands that are hard to get, find, will be all over the fall's rap video's.

Have you noticed that Rocca Wear, about 2 weeks before the Magic Show, pulled all they key account buyers to NYC for a new line. When all the buyers got there, Jay Z led the meeting, and showed the "new" line. It was their regular fall line slimed down to slim fits, smaller sizes, following suit to the market place outside of Urban wear, because that's what J is rockin, and he follows fashion trends, and sets them for the Urban side.

Brands to look out for in Fall Rap Video's:

100s
C&C
Artful Dodger

I personally know of at least 3 videos for each of those brands.
October 04, 2006 @ 11:03:20
That's the truth, and I don't see why any one who's been following these brands ain't happy for these people. I mean, they will now probably make some real money.
October 04, 2006 @ 11:34:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
OH NO! YOUNG JOC WORE A HOODIE! OOOOH NOOOOOO! GOOD WHYYYY!?!?!

Ya'll care too much, smh.

i'm the only one here who doesnt know what "smh" stands for... well?!?! what does it mean?!?!?!
October 04, 2006 @ 11:45:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
i'm the only one here who doesnt know what "smh" stands for... well?!?! what does it mean?!?!?!


It means Shaking My Head....as in, No, what the hell are/were you thinking?!?!
October 04, 2006 @ 12:34:37
lol...i never knew what that meant either...thanks........i still dont know what "imo" measn tho?
October 04, 2006 @ 12:38:49
imo = in my opinion

and today henceforth, may I be noted as the one to coin the latest internet phrase NOMO, which is short for no homo.

that is all.
October 04, 2006 @ 12:44:43
^^NICE!
October 04, 2006 @ 12:51:06
i say pharrell cuz dude made a brand with a motto about something bout being welaht is not in the wallet -- but then *****s cant afford to cop hsi shit. i know i can't.

and thne spike lee is the man who wants to progress his race and then makes a company called 40 acres and a mule - somethin given free to slaves when they were freed. but the ***** has the nerve to charge 140 for a pullover and 250 for the jordan 4 blackmon. ***** is out of his mind and obviously not catering for his ppl. *****s gotta spend they diaper money on their clothes cuz of cats like thsi and cant afford to buy baby formula. it is descpicable.
October 04, 2006 @ 12:57:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
That's the truth, and I don't see why any one who's been following these brands ain't happy for these people. I mean, they will now probably make some real money.

i was thinking the same thing..
here is what i had come to realized..most ppls here only like if their favorite artist rock these brands..if its a wack artist or any other celebs is rocking the brand then the brand became wack cuz they wear it.
October 04, 2006 @ 14:46:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
i was thinking the same thing..
here is what i had come to realized..most ppls here only like if their favorite artist rock these brands..if its a wack artist or any other celebs is rocking the brand then the brand became wack cuz they wear it.


well the thing is when dudes like that wear it, then basically anybody and everybody is gonna have, or they are going to buy the knock off. and the whole exclusivity of the brand is lost. basically what happened to lrg
October 04, 2006 @ 14:49:53
i never knew LRG was ever exclusive brand.

every brand wants to blow up or in the corporate world would put it. "go Public". Thats where the real money is at. All these brands are in business to make cheese..
October 04, 2006 @ 15:06:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
imo = in my opinion

and today henceforth, may I be noted as the one to coin the latest internet phrase NOMO, which is short for no homo.

that is all.


since we are all patenting internet phrases I want to be noted as the one to coin the phrase OMGIHABW, which is short for oh my god i have a big weiner. please send royalties to me

slprlookout.com

October 04, 2006 @ 16:13:03
You know what, it's ok, because I know Brands like the hundreds, diamond, and a couple of others won't sell out, But I'm not sure about C&C and 10 deep. The ones that don't sell out are the ones I'll stick with. Plus I got OG C&C and hundreds shit so I'm straight.
October 04, 2006 @ 16:40:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
i never knew LRG was ever exclusive brand.


probably before you got into streetwear. i remember 7-8 years ago, LRG was strictly underground and sold to an exclusive market. thats where the whole "underground inventive, overground effective" motto came from, the brand represented underground culture. at that time you coudlnt find LRG clothes anywhere except at the hiphop boutiques that only real heads knew about. mostly only underground hiphop fans knew about it because underground hiphop artists at that time would rock it at their shows, and in all the ad's that LRG put out in underground hiphop publications (i remember Planet Asia, Grouch, etc..). Then around 4 years ago DJ Hi-Tek did an ad/t-shirt (and everyone loved Reflection Eternal and Talib right? ) and then they got Kanye doing an ad before Kanye even was a solo artist, and the Roots, and it pretty much blew up from there. but yes, it started from an exclusive market, and then it went big, thats why half of the o.g. LRG fans dont wear it anymore. cuz they feel like that underground exclusiveness is lost. but even though i think thats true, i'll still rock it cuz its quality.
October 04, 2006 @ 17:20:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
i say pharrell cuz dude made a brand with a motto about something bout being welaht is not in the wallet -- but then *****s cant afford to cop hsi shit. i know i can't.

and thne spike lee is the man who wants to progress his race and then makes a company called 40 acres and a mule - somethin given free to slaves when they were freed. but the ***** has the nerve to charge 140 for a pullover and 250 for the jordan 4 blackmon. ***** is out of his mind and obviously not catering for his ppl. *****s gotta spend they diaper money on their clothes cuz of cats like thsi and cant afford to buy baby formula. it is descpicable.


???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
October 04, 2006 @ 17:26:53

Inactive User

^ that dudes post was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. If people feel like thye need to cop some kicks or a shirt instead of getting formula for their baby, then they're the ones who are despicable, not Spike Lee. He's not telling people to soend their last dollar on his shit, those people do it entirely of their own free will.
October 04, 2006 @ 17:34:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
and thne spike lee is the man who wants to progress his race and then makes a company called 40 acres and a mule - somethin given free to slaves when they were freed. but the ***** has the nerve to charge 140 for a pullover and 250 for the jordan 4 blackmon. ***** is out of his mind and obviously not catering for his ppl. *****s gotta spend they diaper money on their clothes cuz of cats like thsi and cant afford to buy baby formula. it is descpicable.


Wait, what pullover are you talking about? And the Jordan 4 blackmon? Are you sure you're not talking about Jordan Brand? Please explain.
October 04, 2006 @ 17:53:04
He's referring to the 40 Acres and a Mule website that sells the products he was talking about.
October 04, 2006 @ 18:09:12
LRG came up by dope artists wearing their clothes
10deep has Young Joc
Crooks has chamillionare

>smh
October 04, 2006 @ 18:31:40

Inactive User

^So does that mean 10 Deep and Crooks will do the opposite and become even more underground because such shitty rappers are wearing their clothes?
October 04, 2006 @ 18:43:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
because such shitty rappers are wearing their clothes?


The mass population prefers shitty rappers.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x