November 07, 2010 @ 21:48:55
buffalo exchange? aha
November 07, 2010 @ 22:11:12
Crossroads
November 07, 2010 @ 22:11:50
update: I went back today and all the kicks are gone lol. But the tees are still there.
November 08, 2010 @ 01:36:26
666. Legit.
November 20, 2010 @ 11:37:25
In Regards To The Polo Jacket
Hello,I live in Cleveland, Oh and I was wondering what size the Ralph Lauren jacket is that you bought from salvation army. Please email me at semajalanatgmaildotcom and let me know. Thank you.
November 20, 2010 @ 16:41:11
The people that shop at the neighborhood thrift store look fuckin' retarded. This kid I know copped some nice stuff from these kinda stores so dunno might as well hit em up.
November 20, 2010 @ 18:02:56
You can definitely find some jewels at thrift stores...
Besides the Salvation Army you check out Buffalo Exchange at The Lab in Costa Mesa, LA.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

November 21, 2010 @ 18:06:30
you gotta dig into piles to find good stuff.
bought myself a pair of 05 infrared 90's for 30 and a stussy varsity like jacket/hoodie for 25.
November 21, 2010 @ 21:23:42
copped some snapbacks odee cheap at a thrift store.
November 22, 2010 @ 10:11:18
Lemme turn you onto the best thrift store I personally have ever been to. Tucked away in NOVA, Vienna, VA has a thrift store called Unique thrift. It's about as big as a Target Greatland and prices are mad cheap. I eman the onyl thing I use thrift stores for is to get like throwback sweaters, jerseys etc from NBA teams. But that's the best place I've ever been
May 21, 2012 @ 10:59:33
Bump?
May 21, 2012 @ 12:11:29
I've found so many diamonds in the thrift store rough. Hermes, Dior, Brooks Bros, electronics, vintage slim ties, etc.

You definitely gotta hustle to get the good finds. I casually told someone who runs a buy/sell/swap shop about a really small but nice thrift shop on the other end of town. Since then, I haven't found a single thing there. Too many people will literally go to a thrift store and buy everything with a label just to flip. I learned to keep my mouth shut the hard way.
May 21, 2012 @ 23:57:56
I've found so many diamonds in the thrift store rough. Hermes, Dior, Brooks Bros, electronics, vintage slim ties, etc.

You definitely gotta hustle to get the good finds. I casually told someone who runs a buy/sell/swap shop about a really small but nice thrift shop on the other end of town. Since then, I haven't found a single thing there. Too many people will literally go to a thrift store and buy everything with a label just to flip. I learned to keep my mouth shut the hard way.

Which thrift shops you going to that has Diamond? Buffalo Exchange?
May 22, 2012 @ 00:03:14
buffalo exchange? aha
Crossroads

i found a $300 baby milo bape hoodie at Buffalo Exchange. for $15
Buffalo Exchange is the bestttt
May 22, 2012 @ 00:05:52
buffalo exchange? aha
Crossroads

Damn I'm hitting up Buffalo Exchange this weekend and see whatsup.
May 22, 2012 @ 00:32:15
buffalo exchange? aha
Crossroads

the one in los angeles?
May 22, 2012 @ 00:56:45
any good ones by sac? tryna find some dope shit.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

May 22, 2012 @ 02:28:11

the one in los angeles?

Naw, I'm in the Bay Area so probably the one on Haight St. and hit up Kid Robot & Stussy while I'm there.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:37:27
I hit up my local Goodwill this weekend and I was dissapointed for a bit until I found the most awesome jacket ever.
I wore that shit on the second I walked out the store smokeyface

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

May 22, 2012 @ 23:19:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hit up my local Goodwill this weekend and I was dissapointed for a bit until I found the most awesome jacket ever.

post dat pics.
May 23, 2012 @ 08:31:24
I wonder if theres any GOOD thrift spots in the East Bay area. Boutta start searching..lol
May 23, 2012 @ 14:19:19
Lemme turn you onto the best thrift store I personally have ever been to. Tucked away in NOVA, Vienna, VA has a thrift store called Unique thrift. It's about as big as a Target Greatland and prices are mad cheap. I eman the onyl thing I use thrift stores for is to get like throwback sweaters, jerseys etc from NBA teams. But that's the best place I've ever been

Thanks for the info. I'll be heading there today.
May 23, 2012 @ 14:40:52
Worked at Salvation Army for 3 years. Got first dibs on everything that came through the back door. Ended up with so much nice stuff.

May 24, 2012 @ 18:35:17
i went into plato closet not to long ago and they had some Ralph Lauren polo button downs... colors teal and sky blue for $14.00 each not sure if i want to pick them up ...to many frat boys and random black people wear polo.

May 24, 2012 @ 19:32:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

post dat pics.

Alright, I was kinda over exaggerating but nevertheless, its exactly what I was looking for. Its like a trench coat, but its a knitted sweater at the same time smokeyface

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

May 24, 2012 @ 19:52:46
I got my entire grade 8 graduation suit for 13$. Still use the dress shirt four years later.
May 25, 2012 @ 06:49:12
Found the same Bape full-zip Wayne wears in Fireman. No one fucks with the bright colors anymore though, just gathering dust in my closet now.

Yes

May 25, 2012 @ 13:01:56
Ahh this thread inspires me to go thrifting smh
May 26, 2012 @ 00:56:08
smokeyface picked up a banana republic black fitted dress shirt with french cuffs. still had the tags on it so i assumed it was never/rarely worn, retailed for about 70 bucks, bought it for $3

found a couple of great quality rugby shirts/polo henley's @ the salvation army near my house too

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 26, 2012 @ 03:42:02
i walked into some random 2 story military surplus/vintage clothing store yesterday, right away I see this GOLD completely clean and logoless (tag says its "oakbrook sportswear" from sears, looks 15 years old or so) bomber jacket. exterior was pretty much the same shiny type shit that coaches jackets are made of (nylon/polyester probably, shit was surprisingly well made) with a quilted interior, the 2 simple side pockets, and a coach jacket type collar like most 90s bombers had. now, this shit was the COLOR GOLD, shining nicely looking magnificent as hell for a thrift piece. 21$. good ass feeling especially when I've never found anything too decent going to stores like these. gonna tailor it to fit slimmer although even the fit now isn't bad at all.
Please login first to reply.
x