Thrift Stores

Feb 11, 2009 @ 12:24
Helll yeah!
Found a brand new Prada suit for $20!... AND some brand new Sperry boat shoes for like $10... crazy
www.blackcloudeffect.com
Feb 11, 2009 @ 12:39
Buffalo Exchange here is SD is the shit! If people dont know what that is, they buy your clothes but only if they are worth buying! They love street wear clothes, they always buy mine and i always find good deals on brand new t-shirts and other goodies!
Feb 14, 2009 @ 00:05
im very thriftysmokeyface
Feb 14, 2009 @ 10:49

copped these at goodwill.
Feb 14, 2009 @ 12:35
No way yo. That's an amazing grab timoac. Mad jelous..
Feb 14, 2009 @ 23:44
fuck i gotta start doign this in a couple of weeks. then im gonna hustle out all you hypebeasts
Feb 15, 2009 @ 00:31
Nice cop timoac. I got to start checkin' out GOODWILL and those thrift stores.
Feb 15, 2009 @ 00:47
yeah i found some stuff there since i been going
today found some hundreds hoodies got 2 brand new for 29
Feb 15, 2009 @ 01:06
what are some good thrift stores in LA?
never been to one but this thread i making me want to go to one now.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

Feb 15, 2009 @ 01:25
for la: buffalo exchange, crossroads
the buffalo on la brea is where i found my jb classics
Feb 15, 2009 @ 18:55
I start thrift shoppin very young my sister damn near does it for a living she has all these rare Chanel and gucci bags worth hella money. But like I said when I was young I started thrift shopping. I have gotten all kind of rare polo pieces, north faces pieces, madd stussy t shirts, all kinds of jackets I got this ill vintage budwieser jacket like the shirt the hundreds did with the ladies on the blanket in bathing suits on the beach will I got the jacket that the hundred stole that from when I wear it I literally get a compliment like every 5 mins it amazing. All kind of vintage glasses cazals, ray bans, and some olg gucci frames. I got some many plaid shirts its not funny I have a plaid shirt in every color known to man. Its amazing like where I'm from me and my boys kinda start a trend wit thrift store shoppin we got all the highschool cats around here shoppin outta thrift store its good not cuz I brought the owner so many customers I don't pay ish for handle nothin so he gets me stuff that I request just got 2 vintage gore tex north face jackets the light blue ones and some original cookie ranger polo boots but than right after they re released. Ooohh and if you in nyc check out Coat of arms in LES its nothin like it anywhere except for Fruition LV.
Feb 15, 2009 @ 19:07
Any good Seattle thrift stores?

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

Feb 15, 2009 @ 22:55
i pretty much only have goodwills. i think i have a hospital thrift store, but thats it. i do like thrifty things.
Oct 26, 2009 @ 16:41
revive this thread
Oct 26, 2009 @ 16:51
only thing i hate about thridt stores is the smell. gives me a headache.
Oct 26, 2009 @ 16:54
california is filled with good thrift stores:

goodwill, buffalo exchange, cross roads, saver's, and random local ones smokeyface

there's some good oxford shirts and leather jackets

quality of pants suck though
Oct 26, 2009 @ 17:01
I start thrift shoppin very young my sister damn near does it for a living she has all these rare Chanel and gucci bags worth hella money. But like I said when I was young I started thrift shopping. I have gotten all kind of rare polo pieces, north faces pieces, madd stussy t shirts, all kinds of jackets I got this ill vintage budwieser jacket like the shirt the hundreds did with the ladies on the blanket in bathing suits on the beach will I got the jacket that the hundred stole that from when I wear it I literally get a compliment like every 5 mins it amazing. All kind of vintage glasses cazals, ray bans, and some olg gucci frames. I got some many plaid shirts its not funny I have a plaid shirt in every color known to man. Its amazing like where I'm from me and my boys kinda start a trend wit thrift store shoppin we got all the highschool cats around here shoppin outta thrift store its good not cuz I brought the owner so many customers I don't pay ish for handle nothin so he gets me stuff that I request just got 2 vintage gore tex north face jackets the light blue ones and some original cookie ranger polo boots but than right after they re released. Ooohh and if you in nyc check out Coat of arms in LES its nothin like it anywhere except for Fruition LV.

thats not a thrift dhop....its a retro shop with overpriced pieces
Oct 26, 2009 @ 17:03
california is filled with good thrift stores:

goodwill, buffalo exchange, cross roads, saver's, and random local ones smokeyface

there's some good oxford shirts and leather jackets

quality of pants suck though

on Telegraph in Berkeley

seen some Gucci sneaks in there before. i copped a leather coat for like...30 bucks. they always got something. i keep hearin about Crossroads, but i always forget when im there.
Oct 26, 2009 @ 18:00
my town we have like 6 thrift stores. Thrift Store Outlet is where its at!
Oct 26, 2009 @ 19:33

yeah it has its peculiar smelltongueface
Oct 27, 2009 @ 15:04
i just went to jet rag (right off of melrose)with my girl 2 weeks ago. came up on 2 really dope collared t's for $12 each.
Oct 31, 2009 @ 00:09
i found blue facconable khakis for $5.

if anyone who doesnt know it. im pretty sure its a higher end french clothing line.
Oct 31, 2009 @ 00:36

yeah it's disgusting, but worth it if you find something good
Oct 31, 2009 @ 10:43
I'll post up all my shit later tonight.. go there at least 2-3 times a week
Oct 31, 2009 @ 11:21
Thrift stores relect the style culture and wealth of the communities they inhabit

Round here that means 70s era clothing donated after granpa passed away
Dec 10, 2009 @ 13:04
just picked up 7 christian dior and 2 karl lagerfeld ties at the $1 thrift store. Probably best tie pick up ever, they had some more diors but they were junky.
Dec 10, 2009 @ 16:15
Dam b doir is dope
I gotta hit my thrift stores
Dec 12, 2009 @ 08:02
i have bout all sorts of shit from thrifts stores from starter snap backs to jordan 1,2,5 and 8's brand new supras and creative recs to polo jeans burberry button ups throw back sweat shirts and 10 deep tees plus a ton of flannels even like woolrich stuff thrift stores are rad

Karmaloop Rep Code: PublicNuisance. Twitter @worstofpat

Dec 12, 2009 @ 08:17
thrift stores always have nice flannels. i have to drive like an hour to where rich people live to hit goodwill over there. i got a gangload of american appearal tees and a pair of 7's
Dec 14, 2009 @ 07:43
thrift stores are a good representation of how rich the community is..
in my college town we get a ton of stuff from college kids when they
go home for the summer
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0