300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 14, 2008 @ 04:08 PM
Bids

Personally, I think white watches are fresh but I've seen and read plenty of other opinions. I'm currently looking at copping this white Michael Kor's:

I'm also feeling this piece that Curenn$y's rocking here - anyone know who makes it:

Anyways, I have two questions for ya'll:

What do you think of white watches? As a guy, should you rock one or is that way to feminine?

What brands and styles of [white] watch do you have/like? Post pictures and links if you can.

Thanks in advance, peace.
October 14, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
ekREV

i rock a white g-shock watch. i dont think they are feminine at all. i think it looks clean adn can set off an outfit if matched up right. hopefully in the future, i can buy a white chanel j12.

October 14, 2008 @ 04:14 PM
CuttyBuddy

Someone explain to me how a white watch can possibly look feminine, or am I just thinking too broadly since I know a lot of guys that wear white watches?
October 14, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
BrnFsh

I got the white ceramic nixon for Xmas last year and i rock it.

I personally think white watches a hella clean. I like white or gold for watches.
October 14, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
TL

that nixon is tight, but i think white g-shocks are getting played out slowly
October 14, 2008 @ 04:59 PM
YorkCount

White gshock frogman..my dream
October 14, 2008 @ 05:44 PM
Bids

i rock a white g-shock watch. i dont think they are feminine at all. i think it looks clean adn can set off an outfit if matched up right. hopefully in the future, i can buy a white chanel j12.

I feels you Rev, such a fresh piece, 3000+ though, no? haha..

But yo, anyone got an id on that watch that Curren$y's got on? I'm feeling the solid band, probably leather or something, so fresh.

Also, Big Black, from Rob & Big, has a white piece on consistently, can't find any pictures, looks similar to Curren$y's though.

Oh, and I agree on the white G-Shocks, look tight yeah, but everybody and their moms has one it seems now, kinda played, still nice though.

Either way, all love. Thanks for the comments, keep em' coming.
October 14, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
ekREV

lol..yah, the price tag is a bit much.

cant really ID the watch curren$y got on. more than likely, its an expensive piece.
crooks came out w/ a watch identical to the chanel j12 if you want something cheaper.
October 14, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
Bids

The Crooks watch, the J-Twizzy I believe, was so ill. The only made like 100 of each color though and that was a year or two ago - either way I'm pretty sure I'm too late hah.

Unless.. you know of some place with a few in stock? I'd pay double easily, haha, hook me up!
October 14, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
Chi-Town

I rock a white Gshock and I love it and I get compliments on it literally everyday. I think that a white watch can make a whole outfit if you get the colors right. They go with just about any type of outfit/clothing
October 14, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
Bids

I rock a white Gshock and I love it and I get compliments on it literally everyday. I think that a white watch can make a whole outfit if you get the colors right. They go with just about any type of outfit/clothing

For sure, couldn't agree more.

Right now, all I got in my "collection" are two of the regular stainless steel looking joints, nothing expensive or fancy by any means but I really like them and they look nice (not gonna post pics and get off-topic).

Either way, looking to definitely cop a white watch, as white goes with everything and just looks so ill.
October 14, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
babyshoe

lol..yah, the price tag is a bit much.

cant really ID the watch curren$y got on. more than likely, its an expensive piece.
crooks came out w/ a watch identical to the chanel j12 if you want something cheaper.

they got seized in customs because they thought they were knock offs. They never came out other than the samples and the watches sold in europe. I checked like every day at the crooks store for them to come in... they never did. They also made a red ceramic watch for the crew, but those never came in either. J12s used to be cheaper but they raised the prices when they got popular. Versace and other companies make real ceramic watches for cheaper than the j12.

The nixon is tight... but I collect nixons so I'm biased. And no, white being feminine was so 2006
October 14, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
iggy-koopa

just don't wear it after labor day
October 15, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
shekki

October 15, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
TL

top one is hella nice
October 15, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
rollingcloth

White watch for guys is not feminine-like at all. From time to time I see guys wearing white watch and they are somewhat masculine type
October 15, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
cold lemonade

they got seized in customs because they thought they were knock offs. They never came out other than the samples and the watches sold in europe. I checked like every day at the crooks store for them to come in... they never did. They also made a red ceramic watch for the crew, but those never came in either. J12s used to be cheaper but they raised the prices when they got popular. Versace and other companies make real ceramic watches for cheaper than the j12.

The nixon is tight... but I collect nixons so I'm biased. And no, white being feminine was so 2006

The crooks j-twizzys released, but only about half of them. the rest did get held up in customs.
October 15, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
TheHuntingClub

I personally think white watches a hella clean. I like white or gold for watches.

great watch. how much the run?
October 15, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
Bids

great watch. how much the run?

I think that piece is $1000-1400, I could be really, really wrong though haha.

I'm gonna look into the Versace ceramic pieces as I'm still looking for a real nice one.

Keep the info coming, good looks.
October 15, 2008 @ 06:23 PM
babyshoe

its 1400 bucks... 1300 if you buy it from barney's coop
October 15, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
Bids

its 1400 bucks... 1300 if you buy it from barney's coop

Yeah, thought so.

I feel like if you cop a white watch, and it's not ceramic, the white's just gonna end up chipping off. I've seen countless numbers of watches in the mall alone, by Guess (nothing too expensive or name brand etc) where you can see the stainless peaking through.
October 15, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
TwiggyDig

love the white watches. just copped my first one the Gshock X LRG. SICK collab check it out.

anyways yeah michael kors is always doin it big i like that watch to go with the kors. i have this watch of his and i love it great comfort: bluehookup.blogspot.com/

scroll down for the watch. it's just plain sick and mad comfy. and classy.
October 16, 2008 @ 11:47 AM
babyshoe

Yeah, thought so.

I feel like if you cop a white watch, and it's not ceramic, the white's just gonna end up chipping off. I've seen countless numbers of watches in the mall alone, by Guess (nothing too expensive or name brand etc) where you can see the stainless peaking through.

The problem with ceramic is its really hard to polish after you wear it for awhile. Its polished in diamond dust cool
October 24, 2008 @ 01:54 PM
Bids

I think everyone in Rob's crew (from Rob & Big) rock J12's, or something.

Big's got a sick watch piece, leather band tho, not ceramic. Any ideas? Kinda like Curren$y's.
October 24, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
STMENT

ahhh to me white watches are getting way to over played now... But the white casio g-shocks are still dope! and they do go well with alot outfits!
October 25, 2008 @ 02:00 AM
STMENT

... You say white watches are played out and then talk about G-Shocks?

No where did i stat that i was talking about g-shocks, only the white i stated was still dope. And that white watches in general are played out! But if u wanna get on g-shocks watches they are hyped out unbelievable but the white i think is is still pretty dope!
October 25, 2008 @ 02:50 AM
Molly Wopp

white watches are a good color watch to buy besides black because you can wear them with almost any outfit and they look good overall on a wrist.
October 25, 2008 @ 03:29 AM
boomshokalocka

i've never thought white watches were feminine. just from the few posted in this thread, i actually think they look clean. bright colored watches like pinks, oranges, and light blues and greens are probably more feminine looking.

that chanel j12 is lookin clean. props if you copped.
October 25, 2008 @ 03:39 AM
randomgrandeur

White watches don't go with everything. They're strictly casual, imo.

Try rocking a white watch with a suit or a dress. It looks silly.
October 25, 2008 @ 04:12 AM
shecky_shabazz

^yeah you probs need another watch for formal shiet aswell.

for me anything with a large face is noice

Please login first to reply.