Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 30, 2008 @ 12:39 AM
swagasfuck

>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
September 30, 2008 @ 01:02 AM
randomgrandeur

A. Those are keffiyehs.
B. If you don't know the correct term for those scarves, your ass shouldn't be wearing them.
C. If you're not down with Palestinian nationalism, I hope whoever rocks those wears it in an inappropriate setting so that their ass gets beat.
September 30, 2008 @ 01:05 AM
Glaq

A. Those are keffiyehs.
B. If you don't know the correct term for those scarves, your ass shouldn't be wearing them.

thought those 'scarfs' are called shemaghs?? correct me if im wrong
September 30, 2008 @ 01:09 AM
Til I Collapse

This ***** said jackets are a trend for winter. Really?
September 30, 2008 @ 01:10 AM
randomgrandeur

thought those 'scarfs' are called shemaghs?? correct me if im wrong

Both terms are referencing the same thing.smile
September 30, 2008 @ 01:20 AM
Nite

threads like these never work out because there will always be some lameass kid that will have no intelligent input and thus, the thread becomes a flame war

and enough with wearing anything around the neck if the season does not call for it, EX:shemaghs and a t shirt in 90degree heat.

seriously

with that being said i think solid color pants or coated dark denim is pretty legit right now as far as bottoms go.
September 30, 2008 @ 01:34 AM
clou

Those Islamic scarves are super played out. I stopped wearing mine a year or two ago when people FIRST started jumping on the band wagon.
Honestly, as soon as places like Urban Outfitters start selling something you own, just throw yours out or sell it on eBay because the biggest lames in the world will be rocking it with a quickness.
The day I heard Urban Outfitters was selling those scarves, I gave mine away. But dude, honestly, those things are so played out now that not even Urban Outfitters sells them anymore. Even the biggest trend-following super shop thinks its played out. That's saying something...
As for Supras, a lot of people are loving them this year, but they've been around for a minute. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this will be the year that people over do it and they get sentenced to eBay.
When Lil' Wayne starts doing something, that's pretty much a death sentence. He wore like 4 pairs of Supras at the VMAs this year.
The outcome = every wack, wannabe rapper and his baby moms and his baby, are going to be wearing them.
You're going to see "Rare" colorways popping up at those stores in the mall that sells 5XL Bape shit, and dudes will start doing things like wearing a different color shoe on each foot... shits tragic.
That's just my opinion though, who knows? Maybe you will make that shit super fly.

I only read the first sentence, but major fail for even admitting you wore those.
September 30, 2008 @ 01:36 AM
LOCHNESS

Alright this failed. We can try again with out the nonsense and make a seperate thread for scarf discussion brethren.

Whats one more shemagh discussion amongst the other 75 threads.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.