Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 28, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
pnsho

yvr, the super mod, posted in the business casual suggestion thread that plaid, brown, and jackets are all trends this winter 2008/early 2009.

Hopefully, this thread lives until 2009. I hope we can keep it alive by posting pics of current trend clothes and any dope hook-ups/advice/tips you might have.

From what I know as of now, cardigans are heavy for this Fall and so is the color purple. Throw in some news/trends you've heard/seen for this upcoming seasons.
September 28, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
Rook_X

with........

is what ill be wearing probably some flannels too

p.s.>sad
September 28, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
pikafire69

^^ you hang out at your local shopping mall a lot don't you?
September 28, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
pnsho

If that was question was for me, not really, lol.
September 28, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
mize2DX

I hope that scarf was to show what not rock for this winter...that was 07 winter shit !!

P.s. It's wack ! >sad
September 28, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
Rook_X

I hope that scarf was to show what not rock for this winter...that was 07 winter shit !!

P.s. It's wack ! >sad

thats exactly why im wearing it>sad

p.s. even wack stuff can look hot if u rock it right........>sad
September 28, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
hools

i'm actually feelin Mugatu's fall line "Derelicte"

September 28, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
pnsho

thats exactly why im wearing it>sad

p.s. even wack stuff can look hot if u rock it right........>sad

Not exactly.

Those shits are being worn by everybody and their grandmas. But if that's you, then go for it.

I'll be rocking a purple Polo v-neck sweater with khakis.
September 28, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
dynamiteden

nah i like this more. info on where to kawp?
September 28, 2008 @ 07:16 PM
hools

i just got the skirt a size too small, i'll hit you up if i wanna sell it

P.S anyone else gonna cop Supreme's Assless Chaps this fall?

September 28, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
Rook_X

i just got the skirt a size too small, i'll hit you up if i wanna sell it

P.S anyone else gonna cop Supreme's Assless Chaps this fall?

i was going to until i found out the back doesn't match the front.....>sad
September 28, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
dynamiteden

word hools? how much do you want? 4% paypal?
September 28, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
hools

4sure dynamite. i'll take some off the price though cause i think i got penis residue on the inside.

okay, this is when i say NO HOMO
September 28, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
dynamiteden

we got as many lulz as possible from that. good job, bud.
September 28, 2008 @ 08:05 PM
Dethkiss

Those Islamic scarves are super played out. I stopped wearing mine a year or two ago when people FIRST started jumping on the band wagon.
Honestly, as soon as places like Urban Outfitters start selling something you own, just throw yours out or sell it on eBay because the biggest lames in the world will be rocking it with a quickness.
The day I heard Urban Outfitters was selling those scarves, I gave mine away. But dude, honestly, those things are so played out now that not even Urban Outfitters sells them anymore. Even the biggest trend-following super shop thinks its played out. That's saying something...
As for Supras, a lot of people are loving them this year, but they've been around for a minute. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this will be the year that people over do it and they get sentenced to eBay.
When Lil' Wayne starts doing something, that's pretty much a death sentence. He wore like 4 pairs of Supras at the VMAs this year.
The outcome = every wack, wannabe rapper and his baby moms and his baby, are going to be wearing them.
You're going to see "Rare" colorways popping up at those stores in the mall that sells 5XL Bape shit, and dudes will start doing things like wearing a different color shoe on each foot... shits tragic.
That's just my opinion though, who knows? Maybe you will make that shit super fly.
September 28, 2008 @ 08:36 PM
Rook_X

Those Islamic scarves are super played out. I stopped wearing mine a year or two ago when people FIRST started jumping on the band wagon.
Honestly, as soon as places like Urban Outfitters start selling something you own, just throw yours out or sell it on eBay because the biggest lames in the world will be rocking it with a quickness.
The day I heard Urban Outfitters was selling those scarves, I gave mine away. But dude, honestly, those things are so played out now that not even Urban Outfitters sells them anymore. Even the biggest trend-following super shop thinks its played out. That's saying something...
As for Supras, a lot of people are loving them this year, but they've been around for a minute. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this will be the year that people over do it and they get sentenced to eBay.
When Lil' Wayne starts doing something, that's pretty much a death sentence. He wore like 4 pairs of Supras at the VMAs this year.
The outcome = every wack, wannabe rapper and his baby moms and his baby, are going to be wearing them.
You're going to see "Rare" colorways popping up at those stores in the mall that sells 5XL Bape shit, and dudes will start doing things like wearing a different color shoe on each foot... shits tragic.
That's just my opinion though, who knows? Maybe you will make that shit super fly.

pssshhh urban outfitters still sells them and the only reason im gonna buy it is to wear it to school cause the kids at my school are so fashion blind i could wear flippers and they would probably try and copy it as to the supras i just want a pair to have a pair even though i already have a pair.......anyway >sad
September 28, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
A.R.P.

lol first post is ultra fail

http://sans-coeur.com

September 28, 2008 @ 09:12 PM

Inactive

i like the idea personally show a bunch of played shit slow down the vultures that are always lurking on this site steal swag>sad>sad
September 29, 2008 @ 02:12 PM
Rook_X

lol first post is ultra fail

i know right i hate that dude >sad
September 29, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
dynamiteden

pssshhh urban outfitters still sells them and the only reason im gonna buy it is to wear it to school cause the kids at my school are so fashion blind i could wear flippers and they would probably try and copy it as to the supras i just want a pair to have a pair even though i already have a pair.......anyway >sad

you fail for reading that entire thing.
September 29, 2008 @ 02:41 PM
Rook_X

you fail for reading that entire thing.

you fail for saying i failed for reading the entire thing.......im not lazy>sad
September 29, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
shottalrg

with........

is what ill be wearing probably some flannels too

p.s.>sad

such an asshole
September 29, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
dynamiteden

you fail for saying i failed for reading the entire thing.......im not lazy>sad

lol, you love the >sad face. it's cool though.
September 29, 2008 @ 05:32 PM
Rook_X

lol, you love the >sad face. it's cool though.

its my signature smilie and to the dude who called me an asshole..........>sad
September 29, 2008 @ 05:34 PM
pnsho

This isn't how I imagined this thread would turn out.
September 29, 2008 @ 05:37 PM
dynamiteden

sorry Snap. is acid wash in this season? i mean, i'll wear it either way, i just wanna know if i'll be cool.
September 29, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
hivplusaids

i dont know if im behind trends...but i've been wanting to wear purple. Its the only color outside of the navy,black and dark gray i would wear, im a very boring person.
September 29, 2008 @ 10:20 PM
D-ane>

Nike SB started heading out the door last year and this year I'm pretty certain they're out for good. Supra's going to head out pretty soon here too.

Vans is the only skate shoe that can stay in.
September 29, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
RawShack

still doesn't stop the fact that you wore those scarfs.
September 29, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
skabaconska

those scarfs sucks

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.