September 27, 2008 @ 02:09 AM
Forlan

I tried to search for a previous thread about problems with trading on ebay, but didn't find anything so..

I recently ordered a few pairs of relatively expensive 2004 release GR nikes from Ireland and the second pair the seller shipped was the wrong size. I had confirmed the sizes previously on ebay messages and also wrote correct sizes on the paypal note,but now if I want the shoes in the correct size the seller is asking me to ship the wrong shoes back to Ireland.

I seriously don't have the time to do that and I'm also not willing to risk any more funds with this transaction so I'm thinking of starting a paypal dispute and trying to get my money back through that. Is there a way of getting some or all of the funds back through ebay buyer protection or some other way? The seller is not really willing to co-operate, he just wants me to ship the shoes back to him.

thanks in advance.
September 27, 2008 @ 04:08 AM
Deemy

He should be paying the return shipping if he was the one that made the mistake, not you - simple as that.
September 27, 2008 @ 04:25 AM
vincent vega

tell him look buddy, you pay for shipping from me to you, and you give me free shipping on the next pair, or i will file a claim
September 27, 2008 @ 08:49 AM
fidfid

look carefully at the description. if the seller stated the return policy, u gotta follow that coz once u buy the item u accept the terms and conditions. paypal dispute probably wouldn't help.
September 27, 2008 @ 08:27 PM
Forlan

Well the seller said that he will refund the shipping of the shoes from me to him, but he's refusing to pay for the shipping in advance.

I'm not really sure if I want to waste more time and money with this transaction, so perhaps filing a quick paypal claim would be the best option.

By the way is it still possible to get negative of neutral feedback on ebay as a buyer?
September 28, 2008 @ 12:31 AM
WadeFromPhilly

yeah your gonna have to get him to forward you the paypal money. You can even threaten to put a stop payment from your credit card. If none of this works i guess it just matters how bad you want the kicks.

Please login first to reply.