Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
DJPrep

Does anyone know how to tie a scarf like these pics?

if anyone knows of a tutorial or something that would be awesome.

Thanks
September 1, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Pharaoh

expect to get flamed...most of the time hypebeasts cant take their heads out of their asses long enough to actually help people

razz
September 1, 2008 @ 12:37 AM
bryanayrb

well hoping you bought the right scarf...

fold in triangle

tie

enjoy being a hipster
September 1, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
fffffut

it's a shemagh or keffiyeh
they're different than scarves
you look like a tool if you wear one but whatever smile
September 1, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
niko

I might not make this very clear but here goes... lay it out then fold one corner into the other (should look something like a triangle), the more folds the smaller so you may just want one fold. Then simply tie it around your neck with allowing plenty of space in front of neck (seen in pic) pretty much let it 'hang'. If this doesnt help, try searching it up.
September 1, 2008 @ 01:31 AM
Ed.Hooligan

Noone should wear these anymore. It's over. Kanye can do what he pleases and niiggas will cockride because he's paid out the ying-yang, but doesnt mean you should do it.

I, for one, can rock it whenever the fuck I want and WAS rocking it way before it was a style because I'm arabian and the shemag is a middle-eastern thing thats actually meant to be worn on your head and secured down by a weird circular thingy called a "agal" (course I never rocked it like that cause that looks wack imo)...and the color you choose is a representation of the country youre from. I own numerous ones in red because I'm Palestinian and red shemags indicate youre from Palestine. But if you just rock it after the style died out and you dont understand the heritage and background and youre just late as fuck on trends, youre possessing tool like features. I dont mean to flame you but yea...in regards to your question, like someone said fold it into a triangle then tie it.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 1, 2008 @ 03:17 AM
meowmeowmeow

I actually painted this one up to help you out a lil.
First:

then
Enjoy:
September 1, 2008 @ 03:44 AM
KALiKUSH

I actually painted this one up to help you out a lil.
First:

then
Enjoy:

ouch
thats harsh
September 1, 2008 @ 08:41 AM
br1ngm3d0wn

it's really not that difficult.

you fold the scarf into a triangle.. then you tie it loosely at your neck.
September 1, 2008 @ 09:09 AM
McTease

well hoping you bought the right scarf...

fold in triangle

tie

enjoy being a hipster

I need pictures!!
September 1, 2008 @ 10:55 AM
IbarraTheGreat

i'm speechless right now really.

this is like asking how kanye ties his shoes.
September 1, 2008 @ 11:47 AM
tRick

tie it just like a bandana!

holy jesus! it aint hard.
big slowface
September 1, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
alex.

i also ask my mom to tie it for me

btw: i lauged at those pictures^^
September 1, 2008 @ 12:31 PM
iconstatus

Noone should wear these anymore. It's over. Kanye can do what he pleases and niiggas will cockride because he's paid out the ying-yang, but doesnt mean you should do it.

I, for one, can rock it whenever the fuck I want and WAS rocking it way before it was a style because I'm arabian and the shemag is a middle-eastern thing thats actually meant to be worn on your head and secured down by a weird circular thingy called a "agal" (course I never rocked it like that cause that looks wack imo)...and the color you choose is a representation of the country youre from. I own numerous ones in red because I'm Palestinian and red shemags indicate youre from Palestine. But if you just rock it after the style died out and you dont understand the heritage and background and youre just late as fuck on trends, youre possessing tool like features. I dont mean to flame you but yea...in regards to your question, like someone said fold it into a triangle then tie it.

relax dude. He's free to wear whatever he wants. Chances are, whatever YOU'RE wearing right now was influenced by a trend or celebrity so stop throwing rocks.
September 1, 2008 @ 12:31 PM
forum_158

1) Wear around head
2) Travel to Israel
September 1, 2008 @ 06:06 PM
sneeakpeak

i lold
September 2, 2008 @ 02:06 AM
Hellah Fresh

Dude it's not that hard. Tie it like how you would tie a bandana around your neck like a cowboy. Just think of it as a BIG ass bandana. BAM!

Now Paypal me 5 dollars.
September 2, 2008 @ 02:22 AM
layzeboi

lol who gives a shit about what other people think... do you ... do watever the fawk u like ... matter fact do it just to piss of the haters even though they should just worry about themselves... ha ha ... ha o_o
September 2, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
Medasyn

1) Wear around head
2) Travel to Israel
3) ???
4) Profit!!

fixed it for ya
September 3, 2008 @ 12:22 PM
CALrizian

Damn, some kiler flaming goin down on this one, haha

It was kind of stupid to ask how to tie a scarf though.

As for the style itself I am getting kind of annoyed about how everyone and their mom is rockin shitty blue and pink scarfs like these that they sell at claires. Especially when its just thrown on a tshirt without any consideration to the overall look

Scarfs are always a nice way to put some edge on an outfit but one must proceed with caution as to not look like a tool when doing so.

Im still digging thin solid color scarfs with the simple fabric though.
September 3, 2008 @ 05:49 PM
tRick

everyone hust hates it cuz its playeed out most places.

but where i live, no one even knows what they are, so i actually just look unique or different rather than like a tool. ..and that can be good or bad, but w/e i do me.

i only wear them in the winter/fall when theyre super useful tho.

Please login first to reply.