July 15, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
jack napier

Still a bit new here, so maybe this belongs somewhere else, but since it's pertinent to high fashion, I'll take my chances here...

What are you cats reading on the magazine front, or just related print in general?

I picked up the Spring/Summer of AnOtherMan when it came out, but what's good reading aside from Another Mag, that doesn't come off too conservative - something a bunch of these magazines seem to do too often.
July 16, 2008 @ 01:43 AM
adrian

Some magazines I read are Men's Non-No, Smart, and Huge.
July 16, 2008 @ 03:42 AM

Inactive

Most of the bi-annuals are quite good. Ones to look out for are Arena Homme+, V Man and Vogue Hommes International.

Qvest is probably the most avant-garde one. You can't miss it on the newsstands. It's about a brick thick.

GQ style is a more traditional approach on fashion. That comes out twice a year as well.
August 27, 2008 @ 01:09 AM
David Do Me

Huge is good. GQ is getting better, but I still enjoy the British edition GQ better.
August 30, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
Juki

Adrian, where can I get recent issues of Men's Non-No. My Japanese friend used to always show me these. I usually read Trace but its not really high fashion. Also some French fashion magazines whenever I see them.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

August 30, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
ThePepperSkull

Some magazines I read are Men's Non-No, Smart, and Huge.

Cosign, where can I find some recent Non-no around burnaby/vancouver?
August 31, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
Heroville

There's also Monocle which deals with the totality of men's life but has a pretty robust fashion section as well.
September 1, 2008 @ 02:32 AM
adrian

Adrian, where can I get recent issues of Men's Non-No. My Japanese friend used to always show me these. I usually read Trace but its not really high fashion. Also some French fashion magazines whenever I see them.

You can find them in Japanese bookstores, but if there's none near you then you can look for them online.

Men's Non No 2008/September

Cosign, where can I find some recent Non-no around burnaby/vancouver?

A Japanese bookstore in Richmond (inside Yaohan Center) stocks Men's Non-no along with a lot of other magazines as well. You can find it online, but sometimes it's nice to have a hard copy.
September 1, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
pnsho

There's also Monocle which deals with the totality of men's life but has a pretty robust fashion section as well.

There ya have it.
September 20, 2008 @ 10:45 PM
defineREAL

I'll stick to GQ

Please login first to reply.