Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 6, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
Brooklyn_718

"According to an NME.com report citing WWD.com (Women's Wear Daily's website, which also broke the jewelry news), Kanye revealed at a recent Louis Vuitton show in Paris that he is working on a line of men's shoes with the fashion design company famous for its luggage. Fitting for a guy who has called himself "The Louis Vuitton Don"."

Source: pitchforkmedia

I think Louis Vuitton should stop with Kanye West they did a collab with Pharrell and I think thats okay. Kanye is known as a Louis fan and I think he's fit to make a shoe line with them but to save the image of Louis Vuitton I think they should stop with Kanye thats just my opinion.
July 7, 2008 @ 08:44 AM

Inactive

Ive yet to see any thing that shows me Ye is a good designer. Im gonna wait to pass judgement when I see the actual show cause it could be cool...but just cause you are a celeb who waers several different brands doesnt also mean you can design them...we'll see though...i hope its dope.
July 7, 2008 @ 10:38 AM
Benny Lava

get ready for the hype train......

i predict that these will be only slightly more aesthetically pleasing than his "air yeezy's". ugh. rappers should rap.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

July 7, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
Orpami

I don't want to start hating before I even see the shoes, but I can't imagine this turning out to well.
July 7, 2008 @ 04:38 PM
Shaun

Woulda liked to see him do something clothing wise to see how he does.
July 14, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
gotham2krazy

get ready for the hype train......

i predict that these will be only slightly more aesthetically pleasing than his "air yeezy's". ugh. rappers should rap.

I think Yeezy was an artist before he was rapping. He went to art school and then dropped out and become producer/rapper.
July 14, 2008 @ 01:31 AM
ekREV

i wanna see what he comes up w/ first before i put in my 2 cents.
July 14, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
RawShack

He's doing Air Yeezy's and LV's doing it big cuddy.
July 14, 2008 @ 04:25 PM
AntonyT

it's a callabo...meaning kanye will recieve guidance, direction, and input from LV designers. I'm sure they won't steer him in the wrong direction
July 14, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
GP La Flare

will be interesting im glad to see a man from my neighborhood do so well for himself its one thing to design for sean john or fubu but LV is amazing
July 16, 2008 @ 04:23 AM

Inactive

Sir Elton John was the original Louis Vuitton don. That man loves his LV.

The line does make for catchy rapping though...... cool
July 16, 2008 @ 01:02 PM
Brain

producers should produce.

fixed...
July 17, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
OneEyeWilly

Woulda liked to see him do something clothing wise to see how he does.

qft
July 18, 2008 @ 02:23 AM
squall

"According to an NME.com report citing WWD.com (Women's Wear Daily's website, which also broke the jewelry news), Kanye revealed at a recent Louis Vuitton show in Paris that he is working on a line of men's shoes with the fashion design company famous for its luggage. Fitting for a guy who has called himself "The Louis Vuitton Don"."

Source: pitchforkmedia

I think Louis Vuitton should stop with Kanye West they did a collab discount satsuma clothing with Pharrell and I think thats okay. Kanye is known as a Louis fan and I think he's fit to make a shoe line with them but to save the image of Louis Vuitton I think they should stop with Kanye thats just my opinion.

I don't like the vest.. It doesn't match the blues
July 20, 2008 @ 01:10 PM
Havoc

He's designing 10 pairs...
July 21, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
5tan

Anyone can get a special ordered item if you got the money/time.

That backpack was probably around 7-8Gs.
July 21, 2008 @ 08:27 PM
kaboom

don c got a red 1
July 22, 2008 @ 03:02 AM
menace2

Ive yet to see any thing that shows me Ye is a good designer. Im gonna wait to pass judgement when I see the actual show cause it could be cool...but just cause you are a celeb who waers several different brands doesnt also mean you can design them...we'll see though...i hope its dope.

pretty much....based on what people pointed out were the Pastelle pieces out of his fashion week street ensembles i wasn't terribly impressed. There was that full zip hoodie - what else? Needless to say nothing particularly groundbreaking other than the fact he's attaching his name to it.

And I think men's footwear is Louis Vuitton's weakest link in its whole apparel line.
July 22, 2008 @ 07:59 AM
dots...

i guess everyone's ignorant to kanye going to art school.He's pretty good artist outside of rap,so please don't limit him to just music
July 28, 2008 @ 06:38 PM
KC Demion

Did anybody see the interview when kanye first dropped and he was Ranting about how nobody was taking him seriously as a rapper and how he was gonig to be the number 1 rapper b4 it was all said and done...he did it...One of the most memorable qoutes he had was that he wasnt always good at making beats and now his beats are the Shit...So I believ in him...and besides Louis Vuitton sneakers suck anybody can make an improvement to them
July 28, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
Tyler.Durden

i actually like his nikes. theres no way im going to buy the LVs, but im interested in how they turn out
August 16, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
g2289

Did anybody see the interview when kanye first dropped and he was Ranting about how nobody was taking him seriously as a rapper and how he was gonig to be the number 1 rapper b4 it was all said and done...he did it...One of the most memorable qoutes he had was that he wasnt always good at making beats and now his beats are the Shit...So I believ in him...and besides Louis Vuitton sneakers suck anybody can make an improvement to them

Yea i remember him talking about this on that mtv show "life and rhymes of.." you gotta respect his work ethic, to be able to promise something like that, and not only achieve it but, be one of the best doing it.
August 20, 2008 @ 04:48 PM
ejderforlife

i got faith in u mr west....
September 10, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
SoleFresh87

i have to see the result of these , not knocking his hustle tho , LV Sneaker Designer cool, pretty good , but like i said , i have to see the finshed prodcut

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

Please login first to reply.