June 7, 2008 @ 02:42 AM
dreamkast

I live in new zealand and have a ball/prom thing coming up and ive already got my shirt sorted but I need some dress pants, ive tried alot on from my local stores but they are all balloony in the legs and look really retarded. im looking for some more european slim styled fitting pants in plain black, looking to spend around $100 (without shipping) as shipping to nz is pretty expensive. my other option is to go to a taylor and get some made up.
June 7, 2008 @ 11:13 AM
rawlkicks

i feel ya man, i posted the exact same question in the High fashion forum. No luck yet but ditto what he said ^
June 7, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
digital

Theory
June 8, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
dreamkast

?
June 8, 2008 @ 03:03 AM
sarcastik

Calvin Klein bruh cool
June 8, 2008 @ 04:17 AM
dreamkast

what kinda price range do they run in, I went looking in my local shops and the price range that most of the pants were in were like $100 to $170 NZD,got any links of places that sell c & k pants online? cause throwing a brand name out there, when i dont even know if i can get them in my area doesnt do much for me? but thanks anyway.

Also are shirts that go with suits spose to be a little longer than lets say a tshirt for tucking in room? as i wear medium t's and the store person suggested a small shirt , and they fit really nice in the arms ,but the length cause a little longer than my medium tshirts? and its from a pretty standard type formal clothes shop so oversized clothing isnt really what i would expect from them.
June 8, 2008 @ 05:08 AM
dreamkast

June 8, 2008 @ 05:14 AM
jollibee

If you have thrift stores...go to one and try on every pair of slacks that fit you until you find a pair that fits you the way you want them to. Go to a tailor and have those measurements duplicated. Or spend a little more on pants you really like and have those measurements duplicated on another pair of pants. If you can't find what you want...make it.
June 8, 2008 @ 05:35 AM
dreamkast

thanks alot for the help,ive contemplated going to the tailor but im expecting the prices to be very high, ive some on ebay etc that look like the style im looking for, im looking at a pair of reiss pants , apparently there a uk brand, and also a japanesse brand called homme, just getting more conformation if they going to fit alot slimmer that the baggy parachute like pants ive been trying on.

Please login first to reply.