Celeb fashion pics(hate it or love it)

Inactive User

Jul 25, 2006 @ 15:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
shiest bub's ahorrible MC.. plus he's just riding the fashion bandwagon... everyone's tryna get into the underground scene. pffft


what are you talking about? can't people wear shit because they like it? i was in union when sheist was buying that ice cream crew neck. he was going through the racks getting all crazy. he was loving the ice cream and the leroys. dude is wild.
Jul 25, 2006 @ 17:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
he thinks:

"what could be worst then being on 1 pic with a trio like this a dr.dre groupie, some corny agent of Sutherland' 24 and myself as the boy george fape-off, so why not take a shot"

dude is poison

how can u tell it's fape?

or r u what they call, a "hater"?
Jul 25, 2006 @ 18:28
gee wick

you come up with a quote that i wrote 3 lifes ago?
Jul 25, 2006 @ 18:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
what are you talking about? can't people wear shit because they like it? i was in union when sheist was buying that ice cream crew neck. he was going through the racks getting all crazy. he was loving the ice cream and the leroys. dude is wild.

ehhh, fuck a shiest bub.. he should be at Dr. Jay's coppin RW or somethin..

Inactive User

Jul 25, 2006 @ 19:02
^That's just stupid.

Inactive User

Jul 25, 2006 @ 23:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
ehhh, fuck a shiest bub.. he should be at Dr. Jay's coppin RW or somethin..


ummmmm sheist bubz and purple city do things with atmos. stop being jealous.
Jul 25, 2006 @ 23:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
ummmmm sheist bubz and purple city do things with atmos. stop being jealous.

not jealous. really. just as a lover of hiphop/rap i hate them... dudes have a bit of style, cant knock that. just cant respect anything they do. so once again, fuck shiest bub & agallah..>smh

un kasa get's my respect though.

Inactive User

Jul 25, 2006 @ 23:55
yo purple city is where its at, if u dont like them then ur a hater, cu they do eveyrthing we want
1. smoke L's of piff all day
2. make money
3. rap for fun
4. and cop crazy amounts of gear

what a fucking life
Jul 25, 2006 @ 23:57
^ Who the fuck is that? I thought this post was for celebs, not those wanting to be one?
Jul 26, 2006 @ 00:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
^ Who the fuck is that? I thought this post was for celebs, not those wanting to be one?

lmao.. haha, get em.
Jul 26, 2006 @ 09:16
atmos is in harlem. sheist has more reason to rock that shit than any of us.
Aug 02, 2006 @ 13:34
Aug 02, 2006 @ 14:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
not jealous. really. just as a lover of hiphop/rap i hate them... dudes have a bit of style, cant knock that. just cant respect anything they do. so once again, fuck shiest bub & agallah..>smh

un kasa get's my respect though.

you obviously don't know much about hiphop if you say "fuck agallah" and respect un kasa.
Oct 20, 2007 @ 03:38


I hate kobe. lol on the other hand, melo is pretty crazy.
Oct 27, 2007 @ 17:48
Please login first to reply.